Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

3dsforums

I saw the "Official Pony Thread", and from the start I was posting all my pony stuff there. Of course the images I had were perfect for other threads, but the majority of everything was on that thread. They mentioned something about a pony forum, and I knew it would be epic.

I waited all night, but collapsed on my keyboard at about 1:00 AM. Woke up at about 6, and managed to snag my precious username (I use Fghik a lot of places, look me up :P) But I wasn't insanely happy about it, until I found out my user number. 42, the answer to everything. It made me giggle. :wub:

I wanted to find some MLP forums. So I typed in google MLP forums, and WHAT do you think was the first result?

*Drumroll*

:lol: MLPFORUMS.COM!!! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Wii U Forums. Although I post more at 3DS Forums these days back before this site opened I was more active at Wii U Forums so I first saw it there. I don't remember exactly how. It may have been through a signature.

I was actually looking through the links people gave me because they hated my pony thread on gaming forums and there were 2 forums they linked...MLP Forums and some other forums. Only the other ones looked completely pink and had what looked like the old 80s version as the image. Even though I watch girls show I wasn't really willing to go on a pink site, a colorful one yes but not one that's all pink. So I came here and here I am 1,100 posts later :P

• 2 months later...

I found it through trolling Bungie.net with my MLP posts. Everyone told me to GTFO and I refused unless I had a better place for pony posts. And someone linked a bunch of pony sites. I tried ponychan but everyone there was a jerk...so I tried this link

....and then it began

I used ponycountdown.com to see the remaining time for the next episode and i seen "Join the MLP Forums!".

My life has changed from that moment.

Simtropolis! Uses the same software this site does, so basically, I wouldn't be here, because of simtropolis. (it is a website revolving around the game, Simcity 4)
  • Brohoof 1