Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Here is the story:

I joined this forum the 5 August of this year,right after Galacon ended,what  Galacon has to do with the story you ask ? Well,i was seeing the stream of the convenction,then a bunch of other bronies started to chat,i joined them,it was funny,talking about the stream and with the streamer,then one of them,"Lyr Heartstrings",if i remember correctly,asked if we where  on this forums,at that time i didn't even know that this site existed,but some of the other guys in the stream where here and they just continued talking about it,right after the stream and the convenction ended,the second day,4 August,i thought "Uhm..maybe i can see what this "forums" are.." and then.the day after that,i came here,i liked this place from the first time i opened it,and now i'm here,writing the story of "how i got in the MLP Forums"  :)

(oh,and by the way,if you where on that stream feel free to add me as a friend XD) 

• 3 weeks later...

I searched "MLP forums" on Google it came up as the first result. Looked pretty cool so I joined up.

I don't really remember the details, but I was searching something pony related, (may or may not have been clop) and I clicked on a link, and was sent here. Not too exciting, not that I think about it. I should have made up a story on how I defeated 7 dragons, and saved a princess, or something...

• 2 weeks later...

well i typed up MLP and this was the first.......sorry this is the actual story i was on skype and then another friend said "hey you should check out this bronies react" so i did and i think it was acoustic brony said to go check out you guys and so i looked it up being skeptical as i was at that time and then after some time i Bucked up and said ima gunna check out this here site so i did and hear i am chatting without a care in the world. :D

• 2 weeks later...