Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I knew about the site for a while. I didn't bother signing up though, because at the time I was really cautious about posting on the internet. Then one day I decided those times were up and signed up to the forum, after looking at a interesting discussion topic as a guest. 

Well after I finished watching season 1. I thought to myself man there is literally no one else to talk to about this show. None of my friends liked this and the fact I would not dare like this show back then. I was wanting to find some community or whatever to discuss the show off and on so I came across this site while surfing along google a long time ago.

I was desperate to find a community where I can spill my fangirlism over ponies...okay alright not that desperate. But I did do a google search and this was the very first result. Lurked for a bit and decided to sign up!

• 2 weeks later...

I was browsin a few mlp images,when i clicked on one who brought me to this forum,but i didn't made an account until a few months later :D

I watched "Everfreeradio" on youtube. Specifically the video about them interviewing Tara Strong. I don't know if it was in the comments or the actual interview but I remember hearing "MLPforums.com". Tara Strong apparently Cusses, and she is quite rude. -According to bronies in the comments. That doesn't surprise me though. I'm sure she gets woken up at 5 in the morning everyday so she can go record.

I'm surprised nobody took the swearing from the interview and tried to dub it over an episode of MLP:FIM. That would be brilliant.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

It was actually by chance. A few weeks before I was going to see the show, which was in April, I came across this while trying to access PokemonGTS. It was an April Fools' day joke, but as my passion for FiM grew, I eventually decided to join.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found this site from goggling "mlp community" I wanted to find a place to talk to people who like mlp! There is less then a handful of people I know who watch it. I felt kind of lonely. :(  So I went on line to see what I could find, and this is it! This site has given me people to talk to who are so very nice! I even made some friends! I really love this site! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I joined this site back in August, so I was 6 months into the fandom. I was just randomly searching for pony related things and this site appeared in the search most of the time. I would click on it and look, but I had never thought of joining at the time. I believe that happened three times before I actually signed up.