Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Through the great and powerful VTEC expert Chevette who is now banned.

It hasn't been the same without him.

I love this bar. It's my kind of place...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't remember honestly. It was way back when I was still at the beginning of my journey of being a brony. I think I was browsing for images of the mane six just because I wanted to or I maybe wanted to save some for avatars on another site I used to go on. This place probably came up in the listings for things I was looking for. I stalked the community for a long time before joining it.

• Brohoof 1

I found the MLPF from a Google search, and Poniverse came up. I joined Poniverse first, and the day after that, I was looking around the site, and found MLPF, and joined here. Edited by -Flutterbat-

I was brought here by a friend, well...

We had some bet, I wanna be an artist, but I don't draw enough, so I have to draw like 3 sheets a day and if I don't I will have to watch another episode of the series. As I am pretty new (and not really brony (yet)) it was a bit strange but because it's better for me if I draw a lot, I took the wager and now I ended up here, in a forum filled (to my belief) with nice people ;) mailnly fot the roleplay section, but also to see for myself how nice you all are :3

I found this paradise by accident. I was tired of being on some of my old forums that are nothing but drama and hatred, so i left in search for a new home where i can be myself. And seeing as i love to tak about MLP stuff, I desided to look and see if there where any MLP Forums out there. I stumbled across this place about 45 minutes later. At first I was nervous because only 3 people know of my brony side because thats all i could trust to tell. I was worried about being laughed at because im 18 and waching a "girly kid show". Ive only been here 2 days but I have already made a few friends and can actually be my full self, even the brony part that ive hid for so long.

I found this site while browsing through Google. The first MLP Forums page I come across was about a rant on the episode Sleepless in Ponyville. :P