Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I was so tired of the french community. The main french forum for MLP is actually full of jerks unfortunately. The french community has never been great in any fandom. The TF2 one sucks, and the french brony community is no exception to this.

And Google came to me and showed me the way. All the darkness around me vanished when I stepped in here. And I said to myself : "I'm home".

Google ftw.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I met one of the MLP-themed panelists at Sakuracon, and explained to her that I was wanting as many contacts as possible for my Family Feud: Pony edition for Kumoricon.  She gave me this website so that I may find others willing to help me out.  (Which I've obtained none here, as of yet).

• 2 weeks later...

Basically a rehashing of what's on my profile...

So I was at BronyCon in 2012, sitting in my hotel room Saturday evening with some pictures and stories to share of my wonderful experiences. The last forum I was on wasn't a good place at all for that sort of thing, so I knew I needed a new one. After a very brief Google search, I found my way here. Unbeknownst to me, there were forum members at BronyCon, but I didn't get to meet them because I wasn't yet a member here. I signed up the following Saturday and have remained ever since.

• Brohoof 2