Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I think I was searching for something Pony related and found the forums that way. I thought it would be fun so I joined :D Wow time flies...

• Brohoof 1

I found this site the other day, actually. We're writing a research paper in my English class, and I'm doing the brony community; you know, everything about the fandom, and this was a great source for information; I was already looking for a new forum to join, anyway. I didn't particularly like my last one. 

:D

• Brohoof 1

A couple of months before I joined, I remember reading an EQD post that said that Lauren Faust had come on here. Well, I think so anyways. 

Then during the summer, I got bored and decided to join since it would be a new experience for me. 

Really glad that I did :3

• Brohoof 1

Gew-gole.

I was simply wondering what other forums built around FiM I could find so I punched in the keywords mlp and forums and the rest is obvious.

Might help to explain how this place got so big; it's pretty much the first thing most people see when they think about joining a forums about MLP.

• Brohoof 1

'I wonder if there are any forums for MLP?'

*googles it*

Oh this looks good!

*signs up*

I never sleep anymore *facehoof* biggrin.png

My story in a nutshell. Except sleeping part. Well, most times... xD

• Brohoof 2

Huh, maybe almost a year later, I should post in this...

I was desperate to discuss ponies with someone or something, so I did a search for pony forums (it was probably either through Yahoo or Google).  This was the first one to come up and it seemed to be fine so I joined.  It was definitely one of the better decisions that I've made.

• Brohoof 2

I found MLP forums here by searching. What people would think of you as a brony and parents reactions. Because at the time I was confuses by myself thinking. "Why the hell am I watching this show >_>" Not the case anymore with all my time on the forums ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be active on another forum that had a small sub-community of bronies. There was a rather number of them once but slowly died off as time passed. I eventually decided to find a dedicated MLP forums with Google and found myself here. I should have joined a long time ago.

Edited by 115Predator