Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I've always loved forums. I think that they're a great way to connect with the community. 

So naturally I, being a brony joined this forum.

I wanted to find a forum where I could just talk about My Little Pony and other stuff with other bronies, so I just googled mlp forums and this was the first result.  I looked around the site a little bit, and really liked it, and made this account.

Was looking up pony memes at the time when I found a really funny one, and I clicked to see the site it was from and what do you know, MLP forums. Decided to join, enjoyed it, and stayed. 

I had been looking for an mlp forum to join so i turned to google and this is one of the first places to to pop up on google.  I clicked on the link and started to poke around other peoples posts and what i saw was a bunch of  really great individuals  who can actually discuss something without getting into full blown flame wars. So i decided to give it a try, and what do i have to show for it?  I've had a lot of fun hanging around these forums.  more than i have any other ones that i've been a part of.

I found this site after watching the livestream of the Season 3 opener and a person on the chat said for me to give this site a try and i went to the link signed up and here i am.

• 7 months later...

The 'How did you find us?' profile field is notorious for it's invisible-ness. It's only viewable to staff, because the field in of itself is used solely for statistics purposes; i.e, looking for patterns in where people come to us from, and such things. That said, this rather dated but convenient topic in the feedback section can offer a fully public opportunity for regulars to share their stories, and for new members to explain how they wound up here, not long ago :3

Topic pinned.

• Brohoof 1

To quote what I filled out in the "how did you find us" box upon registration, verbatim:

I found the MLP forums in a list of Live Streams on the following EqD blog post: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/keep-calm-and-flutter-on.html

I decided to join, because this seems like a nice place to be. I love these communities with reasonable rules to ensure that everyone has a good time as much as possible, and I am a huge fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, so I have decided to join.

Not only did MLP Forums live up to my initial positive impression of it, it exceeded it further than I ever could have imagined.

Google.

I typed "my little pony forum" phrase, i checked a few of first results and concluded that this forum is the best.

The most attracted me section devoted to episodes where I can read opinions after watching each episode (at that time only as a guest).

Later I decided to join (the herd) to talk about ponies too.

(edited)

Thank you @Doctor XFizzle for your EHL fanfic. I love anything to do with the NHL, and ponifying was genius. When I was reading through that fanfic on Deviantart, I noticed him advertising the site for his readers. As such, I decided to check the site out and that's where I am now.

Edited by Sterling Crimson

I found it randomly at work the one day. I forget if it was through EQ daily or through know your meme database or not but It was a good find no matter what.

I was part of a forum before this, it got hacked or something and was down for about 6 months before I gave up. I then looked up a new forum on google, found this place, and now you know the rest.

I found it through trolling Bungie.net with my MLP posts. Everyone told me to GTFO and I refused unless I had a better place for pony posts. And someone linked a bunch of pony sites. I tried ponychan but everyone there was a jerk...so I tried this link

....and then it began

Ponychan? Try 4chan.

also ponychan is stupid

I found the site by looking up "mlp forums", because I joined an MLP forum before, and I couldn't find it.

Initially signed up in July 2012, after Googling what the Mane 6's ages were and finding a thread from this forum. I was then distracted by my Maplestory community, but when that semi-collapsed I decided to relocate here in a flash movement. Glad I did.

• 2 weeks later...