Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

• 1 month later...

I saw that documantry about bronies and they kept mentioning forums, so I thought I should find these forums and see what all the bronies are talking about and what its all about. So after a quick Google search I found this wonderful place

I found the site after I asked a friend for a safe and welcoming place to post horses, since Ponychan has been in decline for a bit. So far it seems nice.

I found it through trolling Bungie.net with my MLP posts. Everyone told me to GTFO and I refused unless I had a better place for pony posts. And someone linked a bunch of pony sites. I tried ponychan but everyone there was a jerk...so I tried this link ....and then it began

I'm incredibly sorry that folks at Ponychan were rude to you. Especially in 2011, back when the site was rather friendly. I'm migrating from there myself, after a few years in the community.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious as to how all of you have stumbled upon the MLPforums. For me, it was when I was looking through Fimfiction.net when I came across a fiction that was based off of an RP here. They had a link to the RP in the description so I followed the link here. After that I set up a profile and been here since.

So, again, how did you find this site?

• Brohoof 1

I was sad that I finished to watch every episode, so I was looking for more, I knew there would be something like this forum.

I was expecting something less big, I got both surprised and happy knowing there was that much activity here.

• Brohoof 1

There should alaready be a topic of this somewhere in the Forums... can't really find it, but I knk we it's out there somewhere!

Anyhow, to answer your question, I did a Google search for humanized pony roleplays, and came across this site.

Oddly enough, I joined another site, as I had confused it for this one! I stayed there for a little while, but ended up leaving and finally joining this site, as the other just lacked that spark...

I have no regrets joining up here!

i am not sure, but i think i got here by some sort of youtube video mentioning this place. i really don´t know, though. could just be that i google´d something like "pony forums"