Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Chrysalis will return in the movie?

leonbrony17

She just escaped to come back in the movie that's all what i can say about the season 6 final. Besides i read in the internet that our mane 6 either fight against a NEW VILLAIN or returning OLD VILLAINS. So i'm sure she'll comes back in the movie.

post-39706-0-96225000-1480779484_thumb.png

If she doesn't return isn't season 7, then she will most likely be in the film. She still hasn't been resolved whatsoever and they can't leave her on that kind of note. Again, I know many people hate reformations or redemption but I think Chrysalis has earned it at this point.

I have a feeling that Chrysalis probably won't be the villain of the movie. We've already had her take over parts of Equestria in two different season finales.

There probably will be a new villain more powerful than Chrysalis considering what we have so far hints that help has to be found outside of Equestria, which seems to never have happened before. There also could be a case where several villains collaborate to take over Equestria but Chrysalis is practically the only villain that hasn't been reformed. She will probably need others to help her out if she does become an antagonist in the movie.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm you know that would be interesting. The ending of Season 6 could sort of set the stage by having Chrysalis "buzz off" (pun intended) and then return with a bang. Who knows to this point, but I get the feeling she won't be used. 

• Brohoof 2