Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 episode predictions!

EmeraldStar04

Made too late to give Mane 6 decent stories. Made too soon to give Mane 6 decent stories. Made just in time to give writers’ pets another go before the inevitable oblivion.

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC SEASON SEVEN

IT’S BETTER THAN NOTHING

What a perfect thing to call Starlight! Writer's pet. That's what she is. Some writer's pet.

Its almost contractually obligated for dash to have at least ONE episode relating to the wonderbolts per season :P

I want an episode where the wonderbolts don't suck and aren't jerks.

Hasn't it already been replaced? If it doesn't happen now we can just assume such an event is impossible.

That's not enough. Probably some more people at the top have to go for raising chances. Even (or especially?) McCarthy, Thiessen and Big Jim.

Haber only has eyes for Rarity. He also can hit the road, before we see Celestia in a cocoon a third time.

Sorry, my hope is at zero percent.

edit:wow that grammar is bad even for me. lets fix sth.

Edited by Swifty

This is what I'm expecting:

• Spike having major roles with Fluttershy in one episode and Twilight in another
  • With Gabby now part of the CMCs, Pinkie Pie now has a greater chance of finally having an episode with them all after 6 years of Nada
  • More Applejack in the first half of the season and more Rarity in the second half

Plus, up to three PinkieShy episodes:

• Their Cutie Map episode (which I think, is the most certain of them all)
  • An episode about their pets (Gummy and Angel)
  • An episode featuring their families (I'd love to see Zephyr Breeze return, and goof around with Pinkie)

But what I don't want are:

• Any Rarity/Applejack episodes
  • Any Twilight/Rainbow episodes
  • Pinkie sharing any major roles with Applejack, Rainbow Dash or Rarity
  • The CMCs sharing major roles with anypony in the Mane Six other than Pinkie

And that's all.

• 4 years later...
On 2016-12-18 at 2:22 PM, Megas said:

We'll get an episode synopsis that sounds like Celestia will finally get an episode, only for it to sound like she has to share it with Luna

And then when the episode actually airs the episode airs it spends most of it's run on Luna and Celestia will only get about 5 minutes of screentime

For once I'm actually happy I was wrong about a prediction with this damn show

I predict that in season 7 Nightmare Moon’s spirit will return to possess Flurry Heart and banish Celestia and the Mane 6 to the sun. It’ll be up to Spike, Derpy, Mrs Cake, Big Mac, Pipsqueak and the last surviving Pinkie Pie clone to become the new bearers of the elements of harmony and banish the Nightmare once and for all.