Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods "Yeah, hey look at that, she's nuzzling Elle, That is so adorable, and I think I can see her tail wagging" she giggles "Now that is adorable" she purrs as she snuggles up to Joanna.

"W-well you know..I cry myself to sleep every night" she says softly, "B-but I guess you're right, he is starting to smell kind of salty"

Joanna purrs happily as she watched the reunited couple being cute together. "I know, it's so cute! They're acting like little children with there actions. I guess they were meant to be with one another" she replied softly.

"Dawwww Elle.. I bet you won't cry yourself to sleep tonight " she replied . "As soon as you get back home, you need to wash Jellybean as soon as possible"

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods and smiles "Well you know, growing up together would do that to you I guess." she says as she giggles "It is really cute to see and very nice to see.." she says before she looks over to Ava and Elera snuggling up to each other. Smiling she nuzzles Joanna and purrs "Just like you and me, and of course we cannot forget Mackenzie and Stella" she says as she closes her eyes.

Elera nods and smiles as she dries off and lays down to read her book "So, we all set then? I mean, we could start looking for a house soon"

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods and smiles "Well you know, growing up together would do that to you I guess." she says as she giggles "It is really cute to see and very nice to see.." she says before she looks over to Ava and Elera snuggling up to each other. Smiling she nuzzles Joanna and purrs "Just like you and me, and of course we cannot forget Mackenzie and Stella" she says as she closes her eyes.

Elera nods and smiles as she dries off and lays down to read her book "So, we all set then? I mean, we could start looking for a house soon"

Joanna smiled and nuzzled her happily. "Yea, I'm happy those two are finally back together." She replied. "Stella? Whose Stella? Don't you mean Vivian?" She giggled before resting her head against her shoulder lovingly. "Do you think that we'll be parents when we grow older and get used to each other's company?" Joanna asks, tilting her head

Ava nods. "It has to be a house that everyone will adore staying in. Like a 3-4 story building or a mansion. I don't know but we have to find something that'll make everyone cheer."

@@VinylWubs

She giggles and nods "Yeah I did mean Vivian, but I call her Stella due to her stella ability for acting" she says and purrs more, and closes her eyes as Elera opens her book "This is like, the best birthday ever." she says with a soft smile.

Elera nods "It sure is, I got reunited with my oldest and closest friend, we are now dating, and i also get to spend it with my other best friends and they're all getting together too" she says making some rather adorable ottery noises.

@@VinylWubs

She giggles and nods "Yeah I did mean Vivian, but I call her Stella due to her stella ability for acting" she says and purrs more, and closes her eyes as Elera opens her book "This is like, the best birthday ever." she says with a soft smile.

Elera nods "It sure is, I got reunited with my oldest and closest friend, we are now dating, and i also get to spend it with my other best friends and they're all getting together too" she says making some rather adorable ottery noises.

Joanna nods. "Ohhhhhhh I see. You know, if she's in a play or something we should come along and support her. That'll make her quite happy with herself" she replied as she closed her eyes. "Agreed"

Ava nods. "It's amazing how time can fly.. Oh, did you get my gift I sent you last year? It was.. A photograph of us when we were at the circus" she asks before stroking her head gently. "So cute!"

@@VinylWubs

Sierra purrs loudly "all five of us, yes, I know she would absolutely make her so happy to see all five of us there to see her perform and to cheer her on" she says, resting her head in Joanna's lap and purrs softly while closing her eyes "so what do we do once it gets dark? Are still sticking by the plan of two of us going home to quickly set up the main party?" she asks

Elera nods and giggles "Yep, it's framed and hanging up on my wall"

@@VinylWubs

Sierra purrs loudly "all five of us, yes, I know she would absolutely make her so happy to see all five of us there to see her perform and to cheer her on" she says, resting her head in Joanna's lap and purrs softly while closing her eyes "so what do we do once it gets dark? Are still sticking by the plan of two of us going home to quickly set up the main party?" she asks

Elera nods and giggles "Yep, it's framed and hanging up on my wall"

Joanna giggled as she watched her purr loudly in comfort, causing herself to purr. "Especially Macky, since those two are now dating it would make perfect sense if she didn't want to perform unless her girlfriend is there" she replied while looking at the ocean with a soft smile. "I guess so. Don't we want Elera to enjoy her birthday while she has the chance?" Joanna asked, looking over at Elera and Ava

Ava smiled. "Awesome. I guess you started to cry when I sent you that package?" She asked curiously.

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods "Well, how about we make a reason for us to go to so that we can set everything up? I'm sure we can think of something" she says with a soft smile and a loving purr, twirling her fluffy tail around Joanna's "So shall we go?"

Elera nods and begun tearing up "It reminded me of how much fun we used to have" she says, hugging her tightly

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods "Well, how about we make a reason for us to go to so that we can set everything up? I'm sure we can think of something" she says with a soft smile and a loving purr, twirling her fluffy tail around Joanna's "So shall we go?"

Elera nods and begun tearing up "It reminded me of how much fun we used to have" she says, hugging her tightly

Joanna nods as her tail wraps around Sierra's lovingly. "Don't worry, we'll think of something that'll fool them or make them feel guilty of us" she replied back before joining her hand with her's "let's go make an excuse and set up that party" she whispered,

Ava stroked her cheeks gently just to calm her down. "I know. Wasn't it fun when we both were sharing that ice cream? We nearly kissed!" She replied, giggling at the memory

Joanna nods as her tail wraps around Sierra's lovingly. "Don't worry, we'll think of something that'll fool them or make them feel guilty of us" she replied back before joining her hand with her's "let's go make an excuse and set up that party" she whispered,

Ava stroked her cheeks gently just to calm her down. "I know. Wasn't it fun when we both were sharing that ice cream? We nearly kissed!" She replied, giggling at the memory

Sierragiggles and smiles as they go over to the others "Hey girls, we're just gonna head home early to wash up a bit" she says with a subtle wink to Vivian and Mackenzie.

Elera giggles and nods as she kisses Ava "that was..kind of the moment i realized.." she blushes then looks up to the two cats "alright girls, well we will see you soon then"

Sierragiggles and smiles as they go over to the others "Hey girls, we're just gonna head home early to wash up a bit" she says with a subtle wink to Vivian and Mackenzie.

Elera giggles and nods as she kisses Ava "that was..kind of the moment i realized.." she blushes then looks up to the two cats "alright girls, well we will see you soon then"

Joanna nods and stretches her back as she yawned. "Yea, we'll head home to give you guys some space to just.. Chilled" she replied before winking at Sierra. "Seya you two!" She said as she started to walk home with Sierra

Ava smiled and waved to Joanna and Sierra. "See you later alligator!" She called out before kissing her back quickly. "Yea, your face was hilarious back then. You were like 'What?! M-my face isn't a tomato!' And I walked you over towards a mirror. You were so embarrassed, you had to hide yourself with your scarf" she laughed.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes and nuzzles her "A-as I was saying, it was the moment I realized that I...that I love you"  she says before burying her face into her chest "I s-so wanted to tell you back then b-but I was so scared and n-nervous" she whimpers but wags her tail. "See ya girls, have fun" she calls out and waves before pouncing on Ava and kissing her all over "I love you so much Ava"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes and nuzzles her "A-as I was saying, it was the moment I realized that I...that I love you"  she says before burying her face into her chest "I s-so wanted to tell you back then b-but I was so scared and n-nervous" she whimpers but wags her tail. "See ya girls, have fun" she calls out and waves before pouncing on Ava and kissing her all over "I love you so much Ava"

Ava giggled as she watched her girlfriend nuzzle her chest. "I already knew from the beginning Elle. I've been scared as well to tell you because you would think of me as a low life girl who is too honest.. But now that I'm telling you.. I guess it's okay to tell you the truth.." Sh replied before kissing her back with a giggle. "I love you too ya goofball" she giggled.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nuzzles her "You're not a low life sweetie, what on earth makes you think that?" she asks, hugging her close to her while squeaking and making her ottery noises. "I-I..to be honest, I always thought you were too good for me, I-I mean..you're just so beautiful, so kind, so caring, so..talented"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nuzzles her "You're not a low life sweetie, what on earth makes you think that?" she asks, hugging her close to her while squeaking and making her ottery noises. "I-I..to be honest, I always thought you were too good for me, I-I mean..you're just so beautiful, so kind, so caring, so..talented"

Ava giggled and nuzzled her back. "Beautiful? Nah, Kind? Piece of cake, caring? Easy, talented? I'm no where talented love. Sure I may be a musician AND a composer but that doesn't mean I'm not talented. There are others in the world who are way better than me. Also, it should be the other way around love.. I thought when we shared that ice cream together that I wasn't worthy of you and.. Like I said.. Thinking of me as a low life"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles "Well i guess we both the same thing of the other" she says and nuzzles her "I hope I didn't do anything to upset Sierra and Joanna" she says "They kind of left..in a bit of a hurry"

Vivian giggles and pounces on Elera, wagging her tail "Nah, you're fine kitten, they're cats remember, so they probably didn't want to be too close to the water for too long" she says as she playfully plays with Elera's tail "Besides I think Sierra had to also pick up her nieces and nephew to kittensit"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles "Well i guess we both the same thing of the other" she says and nuzzles her "I hope I didn't do anything to upset Sierra and Joanna" she says "They kind of left..in a bit of a hurry"

Vivian giggles and pounces on Elera, wagging her tail "Nah, you're fine kitten, they're cats remember, so they probably didn't want to be too close to the water for too long" she says as she playfully plays with Elera's tail "Besides I think Sierra had to also pick up her nieces and nephew to kittensit"

Ava smiled and nuzzled her back. "Nah, they're fine. If they were worried they would tell us about what's going on dear" she replied before relaxing.

Mackenzie giggled as she let her body pounce onto Ava's body. "Heyyyyyyyy!! How's my bestie doing?" She asked with a gentle smile. "Yea, I know what those two are doing but we're not supposed to tell you. If your wondering why we can't.. It's because.. Um.." She stopped, looking over at Vivian for help.

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods and giggles as Vivian pounces on her "Heey sweety, alright if you girls say so, then I won't worry" she says as she nuzzles into Vivian who was now brushing the sand out of Elera's tail. 

"Hey girls, how about we go get cleaned up in the showers, then maybe hang out at the arcade for a bit?" Vivian suggests

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods and giggles as Vivian pounces on her "Heey sweety, alright if you girls say so, then I won't worry" she says as she nuzzles into Vivian who was now brushing the sand out of Elera's tail. 

"Hey girls, how about we go get cleaned up in the showers, then maybe hang out at the arcade for a bit?" Vivian suggests

Ava's face lit up in excitement, hearing the word "Arcade" really made a huge difference to her. "Oh. My. God.. Yes.. We have to go to the arcade!! I know a really good place across town that has all these cool prizes, selfie booths, games, bowling, food and some beverages! It was the.. Uhhhh.. The Double Knot?"

Mackenzie nods at her statement as they both got up. "I've heard about The Double Knot! Apparently it's a good place for couples alike to have fun. I've been there with my ex once.. It was so cool" she replied before dusting the sand off them.

@@VinylWubs,

"Oooh yeah, I heard that's the best arcade in the city, and it's also pretty close-ish to the house" Elera says with a smile as she goes with the other girls "Soo uh..who washes who?" she says with a mischevious giggle "Or just one big group shower?" she says giggling even more.

Vivian giggles "Wow Elera, I didn't know you were this kinky"

@@VinylWubs,

"Oooh yeah, I heard that's the best arcade in the city, and it's also pretty close-ish to the house" Elera says with a smile as she goes with the other girls "Soo uh..who washes who?" she says with a mischevious giggle "Or just one big group shower?" she says giggling even more.

Vivian giggles "Wow Elera, I didn't know you were this kinky"

"Best arcade in the city?! Please! It's the best arcade in the world Elle!! No other arcade can beat The Double Knot! Well.. Except for one." Ava mumbled as she felt her cheeks go red in embarrassment. "U-u-u-u-u-um... I-I-I-I-I'll go wash myself byeeeee!" With her blush increasing, she ran to the shower and quickly got herself sorted.

Mackenzie giggled as she watched Ava run with a flustered face. "Isn't she ever that way? But I'll pass. You two can do whatever you please.. Just as long you two don't get too... Attached" she winked towards Elera and Vivian, making her way towards the showers.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes and sighs softly as she goes to a free shower and goes to wash herself off. As she begins to wash her tail, she sits down on the bench, tears in her eyes. She was somewhat shaken up, the way Ava had just acted then kind of seemed like something was off, and the whole part where she kept saying that she had felt like Elera would have thought of her as pathetic and a low life.

As she felt her depression creeping up on her, she sighs and begun to sing, and of course everyone in the showers could hear her:

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes and sighs softly as she goes to a free shower and goes to wash herself off. As she begins to wash her tail, she sits down on the bench, tears in her eyes. She was somewhat shaken up, the way Ava had just acted then kind of seemed like something was off, and the whole part where she kept saying that she had felt like Elera would have thought of her as pathetic and a low life.

As she felt her depression creeping up on her, she sighs and begun to sing, and of course everyone in the showers could hear her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwZHYKsGIu4

Ava heard Elera from her shower singing.. Sadly? That was unusual for her to do such a thing. With a sigh, she walked over to Elera and sat down besides her, stroking her back. "Hey.. Sorry for what I said earlier.. I'm just so stressed about my work that i didn't mean to lash out at you.. I'm sorry Elle.." She sighed before kissing her girlfriend again, her arms wrapped around the otter-fox hybrid. Once she had broken the kiss, she got up from her sitting position. "I'll be in my shower if you need me.." She said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking back to her shower.

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and nods "I know Ava, it's just..you mean so much to me, you always have" she says softly before letting her go and washing herself off a bit more. After a few more minutes, she dries off and gets dressed "I'll wait for you guys outside" she says softly and goes outside of the showers, sitting on a bench to wait. 

Meanwhile, a rather buff wolf fur was eyeing her and he walks up to her with a smirk "Well hey there cutie, you alone? Why don't you come with me and I'll show you a good time?" he says with a glint to his eyes.

Elera looks to him with a look of disgust on her face "No thanks creep, I'm taken, and even if I wasn't, I'm a lesbian" she says, pushing him away, but he just grabs her

"fine, do it the hard way" he growls

"HEEELP!?" Elera yells out

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and nods "I know Ava, it's just..you mean so much to me, you always have" she says softly before letting her go and washing herself off a bit more. After a few more minutes, she dries off and gets dressed "I'll wait for you guys outside" she says softly and goes outside of the showers, sitting on a bench to wait. 

Meanwhile, a rather buff wolf fur was eyeing her and he walks up to her with a smirk "Well hey there cutie, you alone? Why don't you come with me and I'll show you a good time?" he says with a glint to his eyes.

Elera looks to him with a look of disgust on her face "No thanks creep, I'm taken, and even if I wasn't, I'm a lesbian" she says, pushing him away, but he just grabs her

"fine, do it the hard way" he growls

"HEEELP!?" Elera yells out

Suddenly Ava heard a cry out for help. It took her a while to figure out who was calling out but suddenly realising it was Elera's voice made her worry. She quickly got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed before running out to see what's all the commotion is all about. Ava saw Elera with another guy.. Grabbing her?! This wasn't right. "L-Let go of her!" She growled as her claws came out.

Mackenzie was behind the guy, already dressed and ready to go, before smirking. "Well well well.. Why it isn't my ex.. Joshua.. Back at it again I see? You're so stupid to make me waste your time on.. Now let her down and walk away.. Right now I'm in a happy mood so you BETTER not hurt Elera.." She spoke in a demanding yet strong voice.

Ava looked over at Mackenzie with a confused look on her face. "He's your ex?!"

She nods. "Yea, I would love to fill you in for the details but we need to deal with this guy.."