Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for voice actors for a reading of a fanfic I wrote of my ponysona Chaos

chaosprincess

Hello everypony I have decided to read a fanfic that I wrote called The Chaotic Puppeteer its about my ponysona Chaos and so I am looking to have some voice actors in it due to I don't sound like some of the characters in my fanfic especially the stallions here is a link to the auditions if your interested and this will be posted on my youtube channel and you will be credited at the end, but if at any time you post this video anywhere credit me as the one who wrote the story alright so here it is https://www.castingcall.club/projects/the-chaotic-puppeteer

And I would prefer if you auditioned on the casting call club, but if your unable to you can just pm me on here with the lines. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask good luck everypony and I look forward to hearing the auditions.

And if the link to the project that I posted on here does not work please do let me know and I will fix it.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am definitely interested to try out for some guards :D

Looking forward to hearing your audition(s) :) just click the link and you can audition for as many guards as you'd like, but like I wrote I would prefer auditions to be placed on the casting call club, but if your unable to post your audition on it you may just pm me your audition.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2