Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler "Seaquestria"

FlareGun45

Guess they have considered "Marequestria", but I guess they expected everyone to be confused because they might think about female horses in the "mare" part, instead of the latin for sea :huh:. Yeah, Seaquestria sounds pretty uncreative, but I guess there are times where it's better to keep things simple :dash: 

This name is a bit generic, and I would have rather liked for it to have been called Aquestria instead.

But I don't see Spike as a Mrs Puff, instead I see him as more of Flounder from the Little Mermaid.

But his name is Spike! Get it?! Spike, and the spines on the pufferfish! *slowly backs into corner after being too cringey*

Aquestria would be a cool name, but for all practical purposes, it sounds way too similar to Equestria.

Aquestria would be a cool name, but for all practical purposes, it sounds way too similar to Equestria.

As much as i'd like to say "cool name bro", thats probably even a step below Seaquestria. :please:

We will never outlive the horse pun locations names are we :rarity:

It's called Seaquestria? 

That does not bode well for this movie. Equestria as a name was clever because it both sounds like a country while simultaneously being horse related. This is just a cheap knock off of that well thought out name and further affirms that these new writers are utter crap. I can just feel the soullessness behind such a lackluster name. I can just see the blank stare of some lazy author who was  just there for a paycheck, shrugging apathetically as he typed out such a name.

This movie is going to be terrible. Between all these brand new characters being introduced at the same time, the scattershot feel of the plot and settings, and this newest disappointment I will be VERY surprised if it ranks anywhere near mediocre at this point.  

Edited by Buck Testa

• 2 weeks later...