Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Was Twilight Sparkle Rich?

3124567yuhgfdsew

even thou twilight seems like every pony else in ep 1 i think that she in wealthy just not rich rich, if you see what her room was like when she is telling the cmcs about how she got her cuti mark.

I haven't seen anything indicating that she was rich pre-season 1, but I suppose she did have a decent amount of money, especially her parents who were able to afford to send her to the school of magic.

I mean if we were to go by comic cannon, Twilight Velvet was the original author of the Daring Do books, so she probably got some bank off of those. Even if that has been sadly reconnected, I still imagine both she and Night Light being involved in book printing, selling or publishing if Twi's vast library and observatory are anything to go by. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a strong belief that Twilight Sparkle was rich.

Her brother worked in Canterlot as a member of Princess Celestia's detail and her parents both liked to go on vacations

which, sounded pretty expensive.

On 2022-01-05 at 7:50 PM, ExplosionMare said:

If Twilight was rich, then she didn’t show her wealth. The castle was the only thing besides the plates or something that looked expensive, and that just grew out of the ground as a promotional ad  gift.

Plus Twilight probably has a bunch of official merchandise...Erm..."Endorsements" that she toys...Uh...Ties her name to. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1