gaming Super Smash Bros. Thread

Fear Moonscar

The Wii U version of Smash Bros comes out in a week, who's ready? ^^

Far too broke at the moment. I won't even be able to get just one of the new Hoenn remakes. I'm gonna have to wait until christmas, or at least a paycheck, before I can even get one of those. And ORAS is priority.

Besides, I already have Smash for 3DS. That's enough for right now. 

For all of you guys (including myself) getting Smash Bros for Wii U, which format of the game will you be getting? Physical or Digital? Me personally, digital. I don't have space for physical copies anymore.

Digital here. $10 in eStore credit.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Keyblade. Haven't gotten the update yet..

Unfortunately I'm going to be restricted to 3ds version for online because internet is laggy at home ( :angry: ) and i use my college wifi.. 

also Lady Palutena with LW, Jump Glide and SS is her best special custom combination.. 

While it's cool that the Wii U version releases this week (on my birthday no less) I don't believe I will buy it until early December since I have classes to do. I think the first Amiibo I want to buy is Marth since I play pretty well as him in the 3DS version.

I have the 3DS version of smash bros and i would like to play with some people from here if they'd like to.

I don't like the analog slider and they should have given you the option to change the controls to the D-Pad if someone wanted to.

Edited by Light Diamond

Smash Wii U is gonna be great! Don't have a Wii U myself yet though, but eh, I'm glad there's a handheld version I can still play. :wacko:

Anyway, been getting into a few other characters lately. Toon Link and Lucina seem pretty jam worthy. :please:

(also if your game didn't already tell you there's a big balance patch coming up soon, don't forget that your old replays won't work when it comes out. Hopefully they fix up Shulk a bit. :okiedokielokie:)

• Brohoof 1

New to the Smash thread here, but I'm on smahsbaords (anyone else on there?) and have been playing smash since the 64, my main in all so far is Link. I'm going to have to wait for Christmas to get smash, but will be getting on Wii U before 3DS. So just wanted to introduce myself to everybody here and let you know about my smash career :)

• Brohoof 2

New to the Smash thread here, but I'm on smahsbaords (anyone else on there?) and have been playing smash since the 64, my main in all so far is Link. I'm going to have to wait for Christmas to get smash, but will be getting on Wii U before 3DS. So just wanted to introduce myself to everybody here and let you know about my smash career :)

I'm on smashboards. Keybladeguy is my username.

• Brohoof 2

We could have played with each other if you were getting the 3DS version.

I haven't been on the smash boards before.

I don't have a Wii U unfortunately.

I'm on smashboards. Keybladeguy is my username.

I think I've seen you on the "The Golden Earth-Shaking Adept - Isaac for SSB4" thread or the "Rate the avatar above you" thread, my username is Felix_the_Slayer if you remember me.

We could have played with each other if you were getting the 3DS version. I haven't been on the smash boards before. I don't have a Wii U unfortunately.

Well, I will be getting it for 3ds eventually, and I would like to play against you, but I don't have internet at my house and do all my posting and stuff from my phone, sorry :(

Edited by Big_Macincheese

I think I've seen you on the "The Golden Earth-Shaking Adept - Isaac for SSB4" thread or the "Rate the avatar above you" thread, my username is Felix_the_Slayer if you remember me.

Well, I will be getting it for 3ds eventually, and I would like to play against you, but I don't have internet at my house and do all my posting and stuff from my phone, sorry :(

heh i had a feeling you were Felix the Slayer by looking at your avi lol.  I'm ZM1 on Smashboards. Forum games ftw lol

Yeah I've seen you in forum games. zeldamaster (arrowoflight) and KingofPhantoms and you and I are the main pony posters there.

I see, it would have been fun, no worries :)