Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Playskool ponies and adults. Shame or no?

ManaMinori

I wound up getting a pony Playskool plush of Pinkie Pie today, which at first I though was a bit embarassing due to the less than stellar quality. But then I realized that I also have an army of brushables and other plushies. Hehe.

Would anyone shamelessly buy a toddler plush if its your favorite character?

• Brohoof 1

good choice, pinkie is best pone.

i would definitely buy a toddler plush of my favorite character, honestly, it's kind of crazy how our favorite fictional beings can kind of make us strangely sentimental, huh?

i also wouldn't hesitate to buy a poorly manufactured, ugly Funko Pop toy of my favorite character,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the Applejack and Pinkie Pie Playskool plushes today at a dollar store. I almost passed them up, but then I was like, "how often do you see ponies at the dollar store?" so I grabbed 'em. They're adorable and look great in my collection. I even kept the tags on them because I thought the pictures of li'l AJ and Pinkie were too cute to throw away.

4 hours ago, J-115 said:

I bought the Applejack and Pinkie Pie Playskool plushes today at a dollar store. I almost passed them up, but then I was like, "how often do you see ponies at the dollar store?" so I grabbed 'em. They're adorable and look great in my collection. I even kept the tags on them because I thought the pictures of li'l AJ and Pinkie were too cute to throw away.

I've actually been seeing a lot more pony at the dollar store. Granted, I've been seeing stickers, activity books and other small things like that for a while. But more toys have been sneaking in, like Equestria Girls dolls, squishy pops, the playskool plushies, and brushables. Pretty sweet.

(edited)
On 5/5/2017 at 6:58 PM, J-115 said:

To answer the question, there's only shame if you choose to feel it. It's your collection, buy what you like.

I've actually started seeing more stuff. Coloring books, stickers, the Magic Scenes ponies and the articulated ones. 

Edited by Leave a Whisper