Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Member <3

MintTiramisu

I waste my time doing a lot of stuff, usually roleplaying on forums, watching youtube videos or playing online games when I have spare time. One of my main obsessions is the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I have been part of many roleplays about it for quite a while, so I would enjoy talking about it with any other fans!

That's really all I have to say for now, I'm super excited to be part of this community now, it's a great opportunity to make new friends and just have some fun.

Oh, and one more quick question. Would I be aloud to have a screenshot from the series as my profile picture? I didn't see it stated that I could not do that, but I just wanted to make sure before I uploaded one.

I do have a few G3 ponies (toys), but I don't remember any of the episodes from G3.

Edited by MintTiramisu
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there!

Would I be aloud to have a screenshot from the series as my profile picture? I didn't see it stated that I could not do that, but I just wanted to make sure before I uploaded one.

I believe setting fan-profile-pictures (preferably with a disclaimer) falls under fair use, which would mean, that you're allowed to do that, though I'm not 100% sure.

I don't think staff here is even responsible (law-wise) for user-posted content. They could be asked to remove these though.

I think it would be worth to head to Site Questions & Tech Support and ask the question there to be sure.  :)

Anyway, welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

Greetings Mint! Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you in the RP section!

Ahhh, your mention of the warriors series brings back memories. I can't remember if I got rid of my books or not, but I used to be obsessed with them. I don't know how much I actually remember, but if you want to shoot me a pm, I'd be more than willing to talk to you about them.

Hello Tiramisu, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1