Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya Everypony!

PrinceJayne

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hello everyone! Name's Jayne, but people also call me Prince. I mainly play TF2 'cuz I'm too broke to afford other games lol (I'm still saving up to build my own gaming PC so it's all good). Umm... I really don't have much more to say but that if you're interested in chatting/playing TF2 with me feel free to hmu! I'm usually pretty bored and love to chat with people o:

Thanks for reading, and I hope everypony is having a great day~!  :wub:

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time around here! I also see that your favorite pony is Rarity, which is excellent.  :grin:

I could offer you cracked don't vegas, along with games like Minecraft and GTA if you'd like. Pm me, I'll also link to virus total and malware bytes scan if your paranoid. Don't worry, I am too.

Welcome to virtual pony reality

Edited by Lolburg
  • Brohoof 2

Hello. YES ANOTHER GAMER. I'm starting to see a connection between tf2 and MLP. He seems the mod and all the pony skins are in SFM. We should definitely chat sometime. Feel welcomed and enjoy your stay. Or don't. I can't make you do anything.

• Brohoof 3

...I noticed, you're drawing. I would love to see some of your artworks. =3...

Oh, really? 'Cuz I've just recently got back into drawing. In fact I made my OC about.. 2-3 days ago because I was so hyped to get back with the fandom and draw some pones! I'll definitely post some stuff to Octavia's Hall. :o!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Jayne, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1