Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello my brony bros and sisters

proudboyz42

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend told me about it and said I need to come in and Discord it up. Ha!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well my brother was listening to the Babs Seed song and convinced me to watch the whole episode. The rest....is history.

Well, I'm a 26 year old male, a used to be a Marine out in Southern California, love the women out there btw.  Other than that, I'm the scotch drinking, crude joking, tell you like it is, have a great time, women loving uncle I'm sure almost everyone has in their family.  Plus, I'm an auditor for a CPA firm and hope to earn my millions in the stock market one day.  Any other questions, feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 5

Hello Proudboy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

Hello Proudboyz42 I'm scruffy.Welcome to the forums,Also I have a question when you say "marine" do you mean as in the army?

No not in the army.  I was in the Marine Corps as an artillery fireman and served right along side the infantry in Camp Pendleton, CA.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, ex Navy here. I was on the East coast for my career though so I don't know what it's like. Nice to have you though!

30 minutes ago, proudboyz42 said:

No not in the army.  I was in the Marine Corps as an artillery fireman and served right along side the infantry in Camp Pendleton, CA.

ah ok,well thanks for answering my question,really appreciate it :)

1 hour ago, LadyMercury said:

Welcome, ex Navy here. I was on the East coast for my career though so I don't know what it's like. Nice to have you though!

Sweet!  Did they ever drown y'all and bring you back when learning how to swim in training?

14 minutes ago, proudboyz42 said:

Sweet!  Did they ever drown y'all and bring you back when learning how to swim in training?

Oh no, they just made us jump from really high to simulate abandoning ships :P

1 minute ago, LadyMercury said:

Oh no, they just made us jump from really high to simulate abandoning ships :P

Ah.  Still good training though.  I remember we had some guys and gals that were too scared to jump, so the DI would "This is SPARTA!" kick them off. Haha!