Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OPEN GROUP) Canterlot NIghts

Sphinx-Ara

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles and nods as she nuzzles him and slowly begins to fall asleep "Shaded would be the same to be honest, he'd want me to be happy and to find new love, and I believe he knew it would be in you" she says with a grin and gently stands up to not wake up the sleeping kitten, "Best put little Shimmer with her siblings" she says as she goes over to Kitty and Starpaw's room.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night nods and snuggles up to the mare "Sometimes love is all you need indeed" she says and rests her head next to Satin's. Her ears flicker cutely for a moment before she rolls over and wraps her arms around her bedmate and nuzzles into her chest fur "Mm so soft, love you my darling Satin" she says softly.

Indicus followed Crystal and looked at the kittens with a warm smile. "They sure look peaceful laying there. Well I guess we should get ready to get some rest." Indicus wrapped an arm around Crystal's back.

Satin wrapped her arms around Night and hummed happily. "You're one to talk. You ponies are always so soft with your fur. Always nice to nice to cuddle." Satin's breathing slowed as she slowly dozed off.

@Shadow Dancer

Crystal nods and nuzzles him "We probably should yes, and they sure do, such little angels" she says, tucking them in then going back to her room with Indicus and snuggles under the blankets "Well goodnight sweetheart, I hope you sleep well for the rest of the night" she says as she closes her eyes and begins to drift off to sleep.

@Lil' Lovebug

Night simply smiles and nuzzles into her "I do like to stay soft and fluffy" she says and begins to doze off, but her ears soon twitch and she smiles softly as she sees her little one standing at the door way holding her pets "Had a bad dream sweetie?" she asks, being greeted with a nod "Well come on then, I'm sure miss Satin won't mind you joining us" she says as the filly climbs into the bed, still holding her pets. Night kisses her forehead "Shh, it's okay sweetheart, you're safe now"

Indicus follows Crystal snuggling up to her. "Goodnight to you as well Crystal." Indicus quickly drifted off into a pleasant sleep something that had been very illusive for a long time since Dusk's death. 

@Shadow Dancer

The next morning Crystal woke to find her lover next to her and smiles, she gently strokes his mane and kisses his forehead then notices that three of the kittens, including Shimmer Eyes had snuck in in the middle of the night and curled up with them. Gently lifting them up to be closer to them, she smiles as she sees StarPaw looking through the door "hello there Officer, is there a problem?" she asks, hugging the kittens.

Starpaw smiles and shakes his head "None at all miss Cocoon, just was trying to find the kittens, but of course I knew they weren't too far away" he says and looks over at Indicus' sleeping form "He's a good stallion Crystal, keep him close"

Crystal nods "Oh I know Starpaw, well I'll be up to make breakfast soon, you should probably return to your wife before she start wondering where you've gotten to" she chuckles, and Starpaw nods and goes back to Kitty.

@Lil' Lovebug

As with Night Dancer, she woke up to find the lovely changeling mare sleeping peacefully next to her and smiles. Gently stroking her mane, she kisses her nose "Good morning beautiful, I hope you slept well, we've got things to do and discuss today" she says with a soft tone in her voice, then picks up a plush kitten and hugs it tightly.

Indicus smiled his mind still mostly asleep and hugged Crystal closer though soon enough he woke up more and more until he noticed Crystal with the kittens. He smiled and kissed Crystal, still loosely holding her. "Good morning Crystal."