Silly pony

The title is misleading, it's actually not Applejack here! :blink:

Anyways, this is pretty much just a silly doodle of my OC. Enjoy those staring button eyes.

6p8683.png

Here are some screenshots of my recent unfinished pony drawings too.

Spoiler

Here's the same OC, but there is probably going to be another OC in the full picture as well.

2qukvo1.png

I'm so sorry for not doing Rainbow Dash much justice, that face just looks weird.

5ml1js.png

Geez, you really know how to do a mane justice- somehow my attention gravitated towards them in each pic, they just look very lively and wild ^_^ Though I'm not usually a fan of button eyes, it suits your OC pretty well (which isn't to say the regular eyes in the second pic won't be good too~). Looking forward to seeing your other drawings once they're all done! :)

Aww, what a cute little pony. It reminds me of the adorable Ty Beanie Babies, and I love the fluffy mane and tail. Nice work, Jaspers! :D

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Oh wow, thank you all so much for the comments and praise (and sorry for not replying to every comment personally)! :squee: I honestly didn't expect to receive this many.

On 4/9/2017 at 1:19 PM, Blue cheese said:

Geez, you really know how to do a mane justice- somehow my attention gravitated towards them in each pic, they just look very lively and wild ^_^

This is really nice to hear as I like drawing manes and hair - even if they do have many edges to sharpen. Thank you!

On 4/10/2017 at 4:07 AM, Lunarpalette said:

Is that Gimp you are using?

Oh it definitely is, it's the program I've used the most so I've pretty much got stuck on using it (not that I would mind though, it's free and pretty good)!