Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Lucky I've patched that function so it cannot occur. You also seem to have went through the same thing on the moon Luna. You probably felt like you where just floating through the void of darkness for an infinite amount of time. Now that I think about it the jealousy glich can also cause the same effects as my attacks when I was human.

Luna nods and sighs "It did feel like that, I felt as if I were chained on the moon with no escape, the one thing that once brought me such joy to rise into the sky at night, was then my prison" she says sadly and then smiles "But things are much, much better now, thankfully"

8 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna nods and sighs "It did feel like that, I felt as if I were chained on the moon with no escape, the one thing that once brought me such joy to rise into the sky at night, was then my prison" she says sadly and then smiles "But things are much, much better now, thankfully"

TU: That's definitely a place we never want or should go back to Luna. But still there's a really fun simulator game called Action Tech Bot and it's basically when you play as my human self on earth except in the game I have magic powers and I'm still mostly a robot. You can pretty much do anything you want in that game like you could run through the city at 200 kilometres per hour or do extremely random stuff. It mainly takes place in a snapshot of the earth in the year 2020 and it's a fully functioning society in that world too. Trust me you would have a lot of fun playing that game and for the heck of it you could even flush yourself down a toilet if you wanted to!

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: That's definitely a place we never want or should go back to Luna. But still there's a really fun simulator game called Action Tech Bot and it's basically when you play as my human self on earth except in the game I have magic powers and I'm still mostly a robot. You can pretty much do anything you want in that game like you could run through the city at 200 kilometres per hour or do extremely random stuff. It mainly takes place in a snapshot of the earth in the year 2020 and it's a fully functioning society in that world too. Trust me you would have a lot of fun playing that game and for the heck of it you could even flush yourself down a toilet if you wanted to!

"Flush myself down a toilet?" Luna asks with a raised eyebrow "Now that is something that I am sure our dear Discord would very much enjoy doing" she says with a slight chuckle and shakes her head "I quite like it here, and our Digi seems quite content to play with all the lego here while cuddling Maggie" she says softly and notices Celestia walking up to Techno.

"Come darling, there is something I must discuss with you" Celestia says softly

20 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

"Flush myself down a toilet?" Luna asks with a raised eyebrow "Now that is something that I am sure our dear Discord would very much enjoy doing" she says with a slight chuckle and shakes her head "I quite like it here, and our Digi seems quite content to play with all the lego here while cuddling Maggie" she says softly and notices Celestia walking up to Techno.

"Come darling, there is something I must discuss with you" Celestia says softly

(Also dude if you have discovery channel on Foxtell you will be able to watch the new MLP episode that's airing here first! It's on at 3:30PM I've heard plus here's an image of Muffin the cat. :) )

image.thumb.jpeg.6c55bc3e9817502aaecf31a0c2209b58.jpeg 

Techno followed Celestia to wherever she went. Techno had a slightly confused expression on his face...

TU: So what exactly do you need to talk about?

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Also dude if you have discovery channel on Foxtell you will be able to watch the new MLP episode that's airing here first! It's on at 3:30PM I've heard plus here's an image of Muffin the cat. :) )

image.thumb.jpeg.6c55bc3e9817502aaecf31a0c2209b58.jpeg 

Techno followed Celestia to wherever she went. Techno had a slightly confused expression on his face...

TU: So what exactly do you need to talk about?

((aaw she looks so adorable and friendly))

Ceelstia smiles and kisses Techno on the mouth "Well us actually, I'd like to know if we are going to make our relationship official, I mean sure, the others know, but they are within our close circle of friends, but what about the rest of Equestria?" she asks softly

1 hour ago, Digital Blitz said:

((aaw she looks so adorable and friendly))

Ceelstia smiles and kisses Techno on the mouth "Well us actually, I'd like to know if we are going to make our relationship official, I mean sure, the others know, but they are within our close circle of friends, but what about the rest of Equestria?" she asks softly

Techno smiled looking at Celestia...

TU: To be honest it would work perfectly with the new modernised society of equestria. Like the society is going to be half the original and half Troneon based when I roll out the technology to equestria plus I think it's about time that I run this long proposed operation.

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno smiled looking at Celestia...

TU: To be honest it would work perfectly with the new modernised society of equestria. Like the society is going to be half the original and half Troneon based when I roll out the technology to equestria plus I think it's about time that I run this long proposed operation.

Celestia smiles and nuzzles him "Wonderful, so it's a plan then, with the roll out of the new technology, we will make it officially known that we are a couple" she kisses him softly and then looks to where the others are "Just look at them love, Digi looks so happy, as does Luna"

Celestia smiles and nuzzles him "Wonderful, so it's a plan then, with the roll out of the new technology, we will make it officially known that we are a couple" she kisses him softly and then looks to where the others are "Just look at them love, Digi looks so happy, as does Luna"

Techno looked over at the others...

TU: Well this is exactly what I've been waiting and have been designed for and that's making everyone happy. It's the core root of my purpose of existence and it's the main task that I have been doing for years now hoping there's no end to it. Now one thing you probably don't know is that I was actually Star Swirl when he was around years ago. I was preparing you and equestria for independence back then and I left you when I knew that equestria could operate correctly without me constantly being there to solve the problems you couldn't solve. I decided to temporarily re-model myself into Star Swirl as that way equestria would still not know about my existence and that's exactly what I wanted for the best of the future but now I think it's time I reveal myself to my creations and tell them the truth.

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno looked over at the others...

TU: Well this is exactly what I've been waiting and have been designed for and that's making everyone happy. It's the core root of my purpose of existence and it's the main task that I have been doing for years now hoping there's no end to it. Now one thing you probably don't know is that I was actually Star Swirl when he was around years ago. I was preparing you and equestria for independence back then and I left you when I knew that equestria could operate correctly without me constantly being there to solve the problems you couldn't solve. I decided to temporarily re-model myself into Star Swirl as that way equestria would still not know about my existence and that's exactly what I wanted for the best of the future but now I think it's time I reveal myself to my creations and tell them the truth.

Celestia nuzzles him "Well you certainly did well love, and it really does warm my heart" 

14 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nuzzles him "Well you certainly did well love, and it really does warm my heart" 

TU: Plus what's really interesting is how I've been evolving over the years. Like I've developed several layers of awareness and what was incredible is I developed a system in my head that I could use to analyse my own functions when I was only 15. Like I would think of all the sections of my brain as computer hardware components. Like there were several CPUs in my head and all of them ran different core functions like there was one for visual, sound, sensory  and vocabulary input and then there where the ones that managed output like muscle movement patterns, vocabulary generation, the 6 personality elements and memory logic based behaviour. There was then the core CPU that was the most powerful one that would manage all functionality of all of the other CPUs and even back then I had a GPU in my head as places or items I had visually memorised I could re-imagine that place in my head as a real 3D model or world.

(Remember that I'm referring to myself in real life and if you read along you will get to know the core operations side of me. :) )

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus what's really interesting is how I've been evolving over the years. Like I've developed several layers of awareness and what was incredible is I developed a system in my head that I could use to analyse my own functions when I was only 15. Like I would think of all the sections of my brain as computer hardware components. Like there were several CPUs in my head and all of them ran different core functions like there was one for visual, sound, sensory  and vocabulary input and then there where the ones that managed output like muscle movement patterns, vocabulary generation, the 6 personality elements and memory logic based behaviour. There was then the core CPU that was the most powerful one that would manage all functionality of all of the other CPUs and even back then I had a GPU in my head as places or items I had visually memorised I could re-imagine that place in my head as a real 3D model or world.

(Remember that I'm referring to myself in real life and if you read along you will get to know the core operations side of me. :) )

Celestia smiles and nods as she thinks about it "Development is a key part of growing up and learning through life experiences, it would seem that you are very observant, and a quick learner"

Celestia smiles and nods as she thinks about it "Development is a key part of growing up and learning through life experiences, it would seem that you are very observant, and a quick learner"

TU: Now that's where the different awareness levels come in! Now the bottom level is the main operating logic environment and when I go up a level I can see the files and workings behind it. It's the same thing if you keep on going up through the levels too and the level system has actually been vital for my quick leaning and observance of myself. Also when I make a mistake in something I'll pretty much go to the upper level and correct those file configurations so I simply can't  make that mistake ever again. This system really did benefit me in my first job at a McDonald's restaurant up the road from my house as I was able to learn everything quickly and after that point I was doing everything fast, acutely and efficiency and it was exactly what they wanted out of an employee at McDonald's.

( I'm actually planning to get a job at McDonald's later this year at the location up the road from my house. I'm just waiting around for them to start hiring at the moment and it's pretty much going to be my first real job. :))

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now that's where the different awareness levels come in! Now the bottom level is the main operating logic environment and when I go up a level I can see the files and workings behind it. It's the same thing if you keep on going up through the levels too and the level system has actually been vital for my quick leaning and observance of myself. Also when I make a mistake in something I'll pretty much go to the upper level and correct those file configurations so I simply can't  make that mistake ever again. This system really did benefit me in my first job at a McDonald's restaurant up the road from my house as I was able to learn everything quickly and after that point I was doing everything fast, acutely and efficiency and it was exactly what they wanted out of an employee at McDonald's.

( I'm actually planning to get a job at McDonald's later this year at the location up the road from my house. I'm just waiting around for them to start hiring at the moment and it's pretty much going to be my first real job. :))

(I may hopefully get a job at the Target near me, going in as work placement at first, but if I'm good during the 80 hours of that, I may get an actual part time job, which will be my first real job)

Celestia nods and smiles "Sounds like something that Equestria would benefit from"

3 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

(I may hopefully get a job at the Target near me, going in as work placement at first, but if I'm good during the 80 hours of that, I may get an actual part time job, which will be my first real job)

Celestia nods and smiles "Sounds like something that Equestria would benefit from"

(I'm actually quite surprised that you haven't ever had a real job in your life yet even though you're in your early 30s. But to be honest I guess it's a normal thing for people with Down syndrome or people with higher ranked autism as I have an autistic family friend who is around 5-6 years older than me and he's had a couple of jobs so far but he's quit them only after a few weeks on the job. Apparently he simply finds having a job too hard for him and he simply can't take the pressure of it because of his autism. I've calculated that this shouldn't be a problem for me as my autism is very milled and I'm already gunning for a job at McDonald's and I want to start learning how to drive as soon as I can. So at the moment I'm just waiting around for my 16th birthday so I can legally get my learners permit. :) )   

TU: Well it definitely should as the criticism fix system has been in place at Troneon ever since the society began. Simply if anyone has or finds a problem they just have to report it to me or Foust and we would do our best to fix the issue no matter what it is. We may not be able to detect small problems like this in a society of trillions of humans and ponies so it's up to them to raise their concerns to us and tell us about their issues. It's going to be the same in the new equestrian society too! 

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm actually quite surprised that you haven't ever had a real job in your life yet even though you're in your early 30s. But to be honest I guess it's a normal thing for people with Down syndrome or people with higher ranked autism as I have an autistic family friend who is around 5-6 years older than me and he's had a couple of jobs so far but he's quit them only after a few weeks on the job. Apparently he simply finds having a job too hard for him and he simply can't take the pressure of it because of his autism. I've calculated that this shouldn't be a problem for me as my autism is very milled and I'm already gunning for a job at McDonald's and I want to start learning how to drive as soon as I can. So at the moment I'm just waiting around for my 16th birthday so I can legally get my learners permit. :) )   

TU: Well it definitely should as the criticism fix system has been in place at Troneon ever since the society began. Simply if anyone has or finds a problem they just have to report it to me or Foust and we would do our best to fix the issue no matter what it is. We may not be able to detect small problems like this in a society of trillions of humans and ponies so it's up to them to raise their concerns to us and tell us about their issues. It's going to be the same in the new equestrian society too! 

(I think it's 16 and nine months isn't it? Also that might happen to me, if I do end up getting too stressed out because of work, I may have to quit but that should also tell the government I am not suitable to work, don't get me wrong, I'd love to earn my own money, but if my mental state and disabilities won't allow me to, then I will settle with not working)

Celestia nods and nuzzles him "Shall we return to the others? Or do you have something else in mind love?

(edited)

(I think it's 16 and nine months isn't it? Also that might happen to me, if I do end up getting too stressed out because of work, I may have to quit but that should also tell the government I am not suitable to work, don't get me wrong, I'd love to earn my own money, but if my mental state and disabilities won't allow me to, then I will settle with not working)

Celestia nods and nuzzles him "Shall we return to the others? Or do you have something else in mind love?

(I actually remember the age requirement was 15 and 9 months to take the learners permit test but you would only be allowed to drive in a car with a passenger brake pedal and you would have to be with an authorised Vic roads instructor. You won't actually get your learners permit until your 16th birthday but in the meantime you can still practice with Vic roads and do your leaners written test. I think that's correct as I've been studying quite a bit with driving in the last few weeks. :) ) 

TU: Yeah I think it's best we go back to the others and tell them the news. Plus I wonder what they're up to over there. Maby they're on another simulator or game.

Edited by Techno Universal

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(I actually remember the age requirement was 15 and 9 months to take the learners permit test but you would only be allowed to drive in a car with a passenger brake pedal and you would have to be with an authorised Vic roads instructor. You won't actually get your learners permit until your 16th birthday but in the meantime you can still practice with Vic roads and do your leaners written test. I think that's correct as I've been studying quite a bit with driving in the last few weeks. :) ) 

TU: Yeah I think it's best we go back to the others and tell them the news. Plus I wonder what they're up to over there. Maby they're on another simulator or game.

((Ah must've changed over the years))

Celestia smiles as she walks alongside Techno, nuzzling him from time to time, "I wouldn't be surprised if Luna is helping Digi play the pet simulator one, given how much that little angel loves animals"

(edited)

((Ah must've changed over the years))

Celestia smiles as she walks alongside Techno, nuzzling him from time to time, "I wouldn't be surprised if Luna is helping Digi play the pet simulator one, given how much that little angel loves animals"

Techno smiled and then he looked over to see Discord playing the Action Tech Bot simulator game. In the game he was running around in the toilets in the Myer store in the Melbourne CBD. He was waving his arms around and smashing everything up...

DC: Ha!! This is so much fun!! I think the police are outside the toilets though and I need to escape! THE TOILET!! ESCAPE THROUGH THE TOILET!!!

In the game Discord was playing with the teenage version of Techno's human self and as he said it he jumped into a toilet only to flush it and squeeze down into it only to end up in the city sewers. He then jumped out of a manhole in front of flinders street station to then run through the station and run off towards Sothern Cross station. At this point Techno was laughing his head off and the game soundtrack was literally the original Doom soundtrack...

Edited by Techno Universal

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno smiled and then he looked over to see Discord playing the Action Tech Bot simulator game. In the game he was running around in the toilets in the Myer store in the Melbourne CBD. He was waving his arms around and smashing everything up...

DC: Ha!! This is so much fun!! I think the police are outside the toilets though and I need to escape! THE TOILET!! ESCAPE THROUGH THE TOILET!!!

In the game Discord was playing with the teenage version of Techno's human self and as he said it he jumped into a toilet only to flush it and squeeze down into it only to end up in the city sewers. He then jumped out of a manhole in front of flinders street station to then run through the station and run off towards Sothern Cross station. At this point Techno was laughing his head off and the game soundtrack was literally the original Doom soundtrack...

Celestia was laughing her head off at Discord's antics, while Luna was sitting next to Digi "Oh look Digi sweetie, there's Muffin, she looks hungry but also happy to see you, here, this is how you give her some food" she says, gently moving Digital's hoof to the screen where it says food "Now you select which food you want to give her and how much, like this" she then shows her what to do "There, and do you hear that sound? That's her purring, it means she is very happy with the food you gave her"

3 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia was laughing her head off at Discord's antics, while Luna was sitting next to Digi "Oh look Digi sweetie, there's Muffin, she looks hungry but also happy to see you, here, this is how you give her some food" she says, gently moving Digital's hoof to the screen where it says food "Now you select which food you want to give her and how much, like this" she then shows her what to do "There, and do you hear that sound? That's her purring, it means she is very happy with the food you gave her"

Techno then turned to Luna...

TU: That's... Actually Maggie there Luna! Now when I was human my mom told me about several funny stories of her childhood cats and one of her cats would not only purr when it was eating but it would also go nom nom nom as it was eating.

Techno then turned to Discord. He was now running through the train yards between trains at high speed. He was running at ad least 80KPH and he then run through Sothern Cross station to then enter the city loop tunnel on track 4. (The track that is platform 4 at all stations in the tunnels.)

DC: We're really going now! Let's see if we can put the speed up on him!

He then sped up to 500KPH...

DC: WHOO!!! I never thought he could run this fast!  

Techno then turned to Luna...

TU: That's... Actually Maggie there Luna! Now when I was human my mom told me about several funny stories of her childhood cats and one of her cats would not only purr when it was eating but it would also go nom nom nom as it was eating.

Techno then turned to Discord. He was now running through the train yards between trains at high speed. He was running at ad least 80KPH and he then run through Sothern Cross station to then enter the city loop tunnel on track 4. (The track that is platform 4 at all stations in the tunnels.)

DC: We're really going now! Let's see if we can put the speed up on him!

He then sped up to 500KPH...

DC: WHOO!!! I never thought he could run this fast!  

(I adore it when cats do that and my bad, I thought it was Muffin haha)

Celestia was still chortling away at Discord's antics and shaking her head in disbelief "Well Discord certainly seems right at home here" she says and looks back over to Luna and Digital "O-oh sorry, well that would explain why she loves Digi so much"

Digital giggles and nods "Silly big sis sis, but Muffin would be cute in this too"

28 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

(I adore it when cats do that and my bad, I thought it was Muffin haha)

Celestia was still chortling away at Discord's antics and shaking her head in disbelief "Well Discord certainly seems right at home here" she says and looks back over to Luna and Digital "O-oh sorry, well that would explain why she loves Digi so much"

Digital giggles and nods "Silly big sis sis, but Muffin would be cute in this too"

TU: Did you just say Muffin Digit!? Well that's exactly what we need!!!

Techno then spawned in Muffin the cat. Muffin walked over to Maggie and sniffed her. She then started licking Maggie's face and she was also purring loudly as she was licking Maggie...

(My next door neighbor has actually gone away for the next 7 days and she has left Muffin at a cat cere centre. So we're not going to see Muffin around for the next week or so. :) )  

TU: Did you just say Muffin Digit!? Well that's exactly what we need!!!

Techno then spawned in Muffin the cat. Muffin walked over to Maggie and sniffed her. She then started licking Maggie's face and she was also purring loudly as she was licking Maggie...

(My next door neighbor has actually gone away for the next 7 days and she has left Muffin at a cat cere centre. So we're not going to see Muffin around for the next week or so. :) )  

Digital giggles and claps her hooves "yay! Two kitties!" she says then realizes it was the two real cats and not the game "O-oh, I wonder if the real kitties need food, daddy? Do we have kitty food for them? I really want to feed them and see them well fed and happy" she says with a happy giggle before getting out of the game and petting the two kitties.

(My friend/housemate has had to have her older cat in a catery, it's cost her quite a lot)

41 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital giggles and claps her hooves "yay! Two kitties!" she says then realizes it was the two real cats and not the game "O-oh, I wonder if the real kitties need food, daddy? Do we have kitty food for them? I really want to feed them and see them well fed and happy" she says with a happy giggle before getting out of the game and petting the two kitties.

(My friend/housemate has had to have her older cat in a catery, it's cost her quite a lot)

TU: To be honest I can opt in their food requirements but by default they don't need food necessarily as they only always feel slightly hungry but they are constantly getting fed internally by magic. Now I'll show you something really cute with Muffin!

Techno then spawned in a small slice of ham and hovered it right above Muffin's head. Muffin then looked up at the ham with a cute face and meowed a couple of times before she got up on her hind legs and ate the ham. Meanwhile Discord stopped on the tracks in Melbourne central station...

DC: I think it's time to ROCKET!!!

He then spawned in a toilet with wheels on it in the game and sat down on it for the toilet to then blast off like a rocket up and out of the shopping centre. He then started drifting off towards Eroica tower as if he was going to crash into the top floor...

DC: THIS TRULY IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO WORK IF YOU'RE RUNNING LATE!!!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest I can opt in their food requirements but by default they don't need food necessarily as they only always feel slightly hungry but they are constantly getting fed internally by magic. Now I'll show you something really cute with Muffin!

Techno then spawned in a small slice of ham and hovered it right above Muffin's head. Muffin then looked up at the ham with a cute face and meowed a couple of times before she got up on her hind legs and ate the ham. Meanwhile Discord stopped on the tracks in Melbourne central station...

DC: I think it's time to ROCKET!!!

He then spawned in a toilet with wheels on it in the game and sat down on it for the toilet to then blast off like a rocket up and out of the shopping centre. He then started drifting off towards Eroica tower as if he was going to crash into the top floor...

DC: THIS TRULY IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO WORK IF YOU'RE RUNNING LATE!!!

Digital giggles "Aaw that is so adorable!" she says as she pets the two cats, enjoying the feeling of their soft fur against her hoof, she then looks up and giggles, "Daddy, Discord is funny, I think I even saw big sis Luna smile"