Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now you're head feels really warm! It's like you're doing a lot in your head right now like your CPU is doing a lot right now! Anyways so you think I should actually try making my cape unbelievably huge like what I mentioned?

(MLP toys at the RCH toy shop! Plus this little meerkat is scared of the rain! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.8f6567ac013f618edcfc3d076ffaf947.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.602dc06926800ee4deba904b8108ef36.jpeg

)

(Cute)

"Well I'm just sorting out my memories and thoughts, much like how would do on a computer with sorting out the trash, the stuff you want to keep and the stuff you don't want to keep anymore" she says with a smile "Our minds are very much like computers after all"

32 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Cute)

"Well I'm just sorting out my memories and thoughts, much like how would do on a computer with sorting out the trash, the stuff you want to keep and the stuff you don't want to keep anymore" she says with a smile "Our minds are very much like computers after all"

(Also let's just say I sort of went mission impossible with taking the photo of the MLP toys! :) )

TU: Well yeah exactly! Plus my mind has been operating like a computer ever since I was a 13 year old! Anyways I usually sort through my system occasionally when I need to just like what you're doing now! Anyways would you like me to make my cape unbelievably huge for a moment?

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Also let's just say I sort of went mission impossible with taking the photo of the MLP toys! :) )

TU: Well yeah exactly! Plus my mind has been operating like a computer ever since I was a 13 year old! Anyways I usually sort through my system occasionally when I need to just like what you're doing now! Anyways would you like me to make my cape unbelievably huge for a moment?

Scarlet smiles and nods "Sounds great, I think I'll do the same" she says and makes her own cape huge

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Sounds great, I think I'll do the same" she says and makes her own cape huge

Techno then made his cape massive. It was a lot wider plus it was now 100 meters long...

TU: Okay It looks like your cape is still the same size as mine here! Anyways everyone can probably see our capes from the ground!

37 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then made his cape massive. It was a lot wider plus it was now 100 meters long...

TU: Okay It looks like your cape is still the same size as mine here! Anyways everyone can probably see our capes from the ground!

Scarlet smiles and nods "I'm sure that is what is happening" she kisses him and closes her eyes "I love you so much Techno, I would say you have no idea how much, but concidering our mind link, you probably do" she giggles

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "I'm sure that is what is happening" she kisses him and closes her eyes "I love you so much Techno, I would say you have no idea how much, but concidering our mind link, you probably do" she giggles

TU: Well to be honest when I look back on my system logs I apparently loved you more than anyone else I knew back when I was human. That was even from when I was 16 but still back then I just really didn't have the confidence to admit it plus I couldn't exactly tell how much I loved you. Anyways I wonder what everyone thinks of seeing two massive capes fluttering around high above them! Maybe even Celestia can see us!

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest when I look back on my system logs I apparently loved you more than anyone else I knew back when I was human. That was even from when I was 16 but still back then I just really didn't have the confidence to admit it plus I couldn't exactly tell how much I loved you. Anyways I wonder what everyone thinks of seeing two massive capes fluttering around high above them! Maybe even Celestia can see us!

Scarlet sighs in happiness "Well I knew how you felt, and I was happy that you were okay with me having other partners, especially during the two years that we couldn't officially be together, and as for the others, they are probably thinking where our capes are coming from, unless they can see us as well"

Scarlet sighs in happiness "Well I knew how you felt, and I was happy that you were okay with me having other partners, especially during the two years that we couldn't officially be together, and as for the others, they are probably thinking where our capes are coming from, unless they can see us as well"

TU: Yeah with Celestia she would probably know it's us up here as she saw us fly here!

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah with Celestia she would probably know it's us up here as she saw us fly here!

"Mhm but with everypony else, they are probably wondering" she says and kisses him once more "I wonder what my dress will look like"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Mhm but with everypony else, they are probably wondering" she says and kisses him once more "I wonder what my dress will look like"

TU: Ohh you'll see tomorrow morning love! I know you will definitely love it based on how I designed it!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh you'll see tomorrow morning love! I know you will definitely love it based on how I designed it!

Scarlet nuzzles more into his fur and sighs "Knowing you, I'm sure i will love it, and you will have been sure to slip in some sort of meaning on it"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nuzzles more into his fur and sighs "Knowing you, I'm sure i will love it, and you will have been sure to slip in some sort of meaning on it"

TU: Well let's just say I have very cleverly engendered several messages into your dress and one of them is how your happiness skyrocketed when I came into your life!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well let's just say I have very cleverly engendered several messages into your dress and one of them is how your happiness skyrocketed when I came into your life!

Scarlet smiles and nods "It sure did, sure I had my other partners, and some other friends, but none of them really understood me like you did and still do, just the fact that even back then, when we were simply just thinking on the same brain wavelength, which was rare, even for two people who have Autism, is proof enough of how we were connected"

13 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "It sure did, sure I had my other partners, and some other friends, but none of them really understood me like you did and still do, just the fact that even back then, when we were simply just thinking on the same brain wavelength, which was rare, even for two people who have Autism, is proof enough of how we were connected"

TU: Yeah it's like both of us where the same universal kind and nobody else of our kind existed. Plus both of us were destined to meet each other from the beginning because of how we lived in the same city plus both of us lived relatively close to each other!  

34 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like both of us where the same universal kind and nobody else of our kind existed. Plus both of us were destined to meet each other from the beginning because of how we lived in the same city plus both of us lived relatively close to each other!  

She smiles and nods and just then she closes her eyes and gets out a fiddle as she then begins to play

https://soundcloud.com/warper-1/bonny-portmore-the-rogues

She smiles and nods and just then she closes her eyes and gets out a fiddle as she then begins to play

https://soundcloud.com/warper-1/bonny-portmore-the-rogues

(To be honest that's the perfect soundtrack for a scene of my house during the sunrise. Like it's extremely calm in the private street I live in! :) )

TU: That music reminds me so much of my original house in Karrajong way in Blackburn North. The street was such a quiet and peaceful place and this music would literally be perfect for a scene in a movie of my house in the sunrise on a Sunday morning in 2017.

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(To be honest that's the perfect soundtrack for a scene of my house during the sunrise. Like it's extremely calm in the private street I live in! :) )

TU: That music reminds me so much of my original house in Karrajong way in Blackburn North. The street was such a quiet and peaceful place and this music would literally be perfect for a scene in a movie of my house in the sunrise on a Sunday morning in 2017.

Scarlet smiles "I loved music like that back in the days, it always relaxed me when I listened to it, and I could also meditate to it" she says

Scarlet smiles "I loved music like that back in the days, it always relaxed me when I listened to it, and I could also meditate to it" she says

TU: Yeah it's like back then when I listened to music like that I would start daydreaming about calm places. Like one of them was the botanical gardens in Singapore and I would recreate the 3D environment of those gardens in my head when I listened to calming music. Plus I would often visualise that I was traveling through a tunnel of time and space and it was full of data.  

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like back then when I listened to music like that I would start daydreaming about calm places. Like one of them was the botanical gardens in Singapore and I would recreate the 3D environment of those gardens in my head when I listened to calming music. Plus I would often visualise that I was traveling through a tunnel of time and space and it was full of data.  

Scarlet nods and kisses him once more and sighs as she plays with her ring and looks at it "You mean so much to me"

Scarlet nods and kisses him once more and sighs as she plays with her ring and looks at it "You mean so much to me"

(Once again I'm wearing my blanket as a cape and I've got it wrapped around me right now! :) )

TU: Well really you meant everything to me Scarlet from when I first came across you in 2017! It's like we become dependent on each other back then but I still bothered to prepare you for the worst just in case something happened to me. Anyways the capes really did help us both with comforting each other back then!

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Once again I'm wearing my blanket as a cape and I've got it wrapped around me right now! :) )

TU: Well really you meant everything to me Scarlet from when I first came across you in 2017! It's like we become dependent on each other back then but I still bothered to prepare you for the worst just in case something happened to me. Anyways the capes really did help us both with comforting each other back then!

Scarlet nods "I know, I could see how hard it was for you to not hug me and cuddle up to me the first time we met, as it was the same for me" she says and giggles "Yeah, our capes were almost a permanent part of us"

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I know, I could see how hard it was for you to not hug me and cuddle up to me the first time we met, as it was the same for me" she says and giggles "Yeah, our capes were almost a permanent part of us"

TU: Well they were once we first got them from a fan back when we were human. It's like our capes were everything to us in a way plus it was a part of us we had to keep quiet about until I was in my 20s because of the understandings of society at the time. Plus back then we went to Sorrento back beach to do a video of us playing with our capes in the wind and it really was a super windy day when we went to do that video. Plus even a few other people choose to be in our video and they were playing with our capes to! Plus there was even a 10 year old autistic child that had a really fun time with our capes and that was really heartwarming and sweet!

(Sorry it's just I literally dropped to sleep! :) ) 

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well they were once we first got them from a fan back when we were human. It's like our capes were everything to us in a way plus it was a part of us we had to keep quiet about until I was in my 20s because of the understandings of society at the time. Plus back then we went to Sorrento back beach to do a video of us playing with our capes in the wind and it really was a super windy day when we went to do that video. Plus even a few other people choose to be in our video and they were playing with our capes to! Plus there was even a 10 year old autistic child that had a really fun time with our capes and that was really heartwarming and sweet!

(Sorry it's just I literally dropped to sleep! :) ) 

(Good to know I'm not the only one who rambles on when nervous or on a topic i like lol *hugs*)

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, it was pretty sweet when we let the ten year old kid play with our capes, I think he was actually a fan of our videos as well" she says as she cuddles up to Techno some more.

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Good to know I'm not the only one who rambles on when nervous or on a topic i like lol *hugs*)

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, it was pretty sweet when we let the ten year old kid play with our capes, I think he was actually a fan of our videos as well" she says as she cuddles up to Techno some more.

TU: Yeah that kid was one of our big fans and he really enjoyed our MLP related videos. Plus he also loved our Minecraft videos plus he told me that he loved it when we laughed at each other when we were playing mini-games together on Minecraft mini-game servers. 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah that kid was one of our big fans and he really enjoyed our MLP related videos. Plus he also loved our Minecraft videos plus he told me that he loved it when we laughed at each other when we were playing mini-games together on Minecraft mini-game servers. 

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, well that's the whole point of our videos, to make others smile and laugh, the success and money were just bonuses to me" she says and looks at him "So on our first meeting, was I what you were hoping for/expecting?"