The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

(edited)

TU: Now there is one thing that you don't know and that's this pocket dimension is completely separate to the real world. So that means spending time here won't be relevant to the real world as it's also a separate timeline here. Basically if I left you here I would arrive back in equestria at the same time I trapped you in here. We would deal with Sakuya ourselves and possibly trap her here with you. So now do you release that I'm a lot more intelligent than I may appear to be?

(Goodnight! Going to bed now as it's almost 10:30PM here and I have to get up at 6:30AM tomorrow morning for school. :) ) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

image.png.9706cd4d75375804347700c51ed2a999.png

Message from UNIT: UBC-001 (Original image used made by @chaosprincess signature composed by @KyoshiMy theory of MLP OC: Techno Universal ask me!: Link

Ravage could barely contain his anger, but a glance from his master kept him from lashing out.  Meanwhile, the three changling guards were looking around wildly, not understanding what the 'pocket dimension' thing meant.  Ennex grinned.

"You may be able to capture Sakuya as well.  Perhaps even my brother.  But I have agents on the playing field that even she is unaware of."  He chuckled.  "The real question is: can you find them all before the damage is done?"

"Techno stop." Maple said. Falling to her knees from the pain. "Gah... Why make us disband if you joined us then we'd be unstoppable"

Woodland couldn't take watching his sister suffer like this he "Zecora... It's Zecora. Now give her the anti-potion."  He said taking it from him and forcing his sister to drink it " Maple I'm sorry but we're going home... I... I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He said crying "You're the only family I've got left... And I don't want to lose you too." He opened a portal into the Chaos Dimension. "Lets go..."

Maple reluctantly followed him through the portal. She saw the pain in his eyes and didn't want to make him even more sad. "Techno I leave this to you. I'm sorry." She said as it closed.

Signiture-Maple.gif.d2a660151aa22cd0eec324e3d896a6a6.gif

My Ocs: The Chaos Siblings Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra.

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

(edited)

Techno then smiled...

TU: Alright I'll let you two over there out. You've gone through enough suffering Maple.

Techno then turned to Ennex and Ravage...

TU: Except you saved everything about your agents on your computer system in your underground office. It looks like your the one that made an idiotic move here as we could quickly find them through your system. I guess innocently backing up things in your memory onto your computer system now proves to be a bad idea in this situation. Except if you where clever enough to add some sort of data self destruct system where it automatically formats all important data if you're not detected by the system for a pried of a few days. But still we're probably going to be faster than that to get the data from your computer system.

(Techno decided to let your characters out Maple as they wouldn't of been able to use a portal to get out if he didn't let them. :) )

Edited by Techno Universal

Message from UNIT: UBC-001 (Original image used made by @chaosprincess signature composed by @KyoshiMy theory of MLP OC: Techno Universal ask me!: Link

Ennex watched the siblings leave, then faced Techno.  "It is true, the computer does contain files about many of my agents and activities.  And yes, there are fail-safes to prevent unauthorized access.  And who knows, some entries might even be fakes.  But do you really think I would leave notes about everything?  Such paper-trails can only lead to total disaster."  He tapped his head.  "Like I said, not even Sakuya nor Ravage know all.  Only I know the complete picture."  He focused his eyes on Techno.  "Can you really take the chance?  Are you capable of gambling on the lives of all pony-kind?"

TU: Just remember that I'm a computer system myself. And my computer system that's in the tunnels is actually a lot more advanced than you think. I apparently designed the system in a way where it's logging all activity in equestria. Even when it was shut down. It's just I haven't figured out how access that archived information yet. But still there's one thing that computers can do really well and that's syncing up with each other. So do you want to try syncing with my system Ennex? I know you know how to. 

"Bro why would you do that!" Maple shouted as soon as they where in the chaos realm "Now he knows and now Zecora's in danger! Not only that but Techno's still there He's going to do something rash"

Woody was defeated he hated doing that "Maple I'm sorry I just couldn't bear watching you in so much pain." He told her "And now he knows. However what he doesn't know is that I have this." He said giving her the Element of Chaos back.

"Why give this back to me?" Maple replied "You're more magically inclined than I am. I can barely cast a spell without winding up unconscious."

Woody looked his sister dead in the eyes and told her "We're the same age sis. Dad gave it to you for a reason and I trust his judgement unlike my own. How did you get caught anyways."

Maple told him about the events in the tunnels and how Techno had gone on a rampage after seeing Ennex again. Leaving out Moon and most of the computer stuff entirely.

Woody nodded and began walking "Come on, Lets go home."

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

Techno then released something...

TU: Now before you try to get into my system I want to explain something to you. The way your redundancies and backup plans are laid out are exactly the same to the system I'm based on. So in my head I've got 8 seperate CPUs that can run everything independently but they are constantly monitoring each other for any foreign or suspicious activity. They can deny any suspicious protocols from another CPU and shut it off. It's the same system with your backup plans. You have several different leaders and agents that can run the city independently and can even convict each other if they suspect any suspicious activity from even their own leader. But there's one major weakness to this system and that is if all the CPUs or leaders and agents are taken down at the exact same time. This would quickly give us control over the city and in the case of Ravage using the device on me it took down my system in a matter of seconds.

(edited)

@MaryxMelody @Maple Bat @nx9100 @Techno Universal @~Natural Beauty~

And while all of this was happening, Moon was still in Ponyville. 

Moon sighed.She knew the others would escape somehow. She finished with one last stroke on the parchment. "Keep this safe.Give it to the others when they return." Moon gave the scroll to Zecora.She then trotted out of Ponyville.

On the scroll were these words...

I have left.By the time you read these words,it will be too late to stop me.I can't tell you everything now,but know I search for the elements...and the bearers.I can't say where, but in a rebel city,a girl named Yang waits.She doesn't know why but I do.She is one of the bearers,and I will ask her to help me find her,and other, elements.I will return as soon as possible. I am sorry,but I must walk a separate path for now.One thing I ask,is that you do not follow.Equestria needs you on the front lines of the war.I,however must stay in the shadows.Goodbye. 

~Moon

((OOC:Is this okay?I was hoping it would be a okay way to introduce Yang.Also, please do not make your oc's Follow Moon.))

Edited by Star48955

@MaryxMelody @Maple Bat @nx9100 @Techno Universal @~Natural Beauty~  

Yang is trotting through Ponyville, she was also with her dog, Jess. Jess was a pretty fast runner for having only 3 legs. Yang adopted Jess from a high kill shelter in ManeHattan. It was the last round for Jess but Yang found her just in time. Yang fell in love instantly. Jess suffers from back pain once in a while, but she has pain medication for that. She has to take it every morning. Other than that, Jess if perfectly healthy and happy dog. Jess and Yang are on there way to the dog park.

Spoiler
Yay! I got an adopt.

@MaryxMelody

A portal opened a ways off from the park. And the two Siblings emerged from it not noticing Yang who was nearby.

"So we're not in the rebellion anymore. We're just going home and giving up." Maple said "Giving up everything we works so hard on. The Rebellion, The New Elements of harmony and Equestria in general. In order for you, My brother of the same age can protect me."

"As Much as I'd like that it's not exactly that. I was just trying to make their leader think that." Woodland said to his sister "We need to find your army before they find out that you where captur-" He noticed another pony standing there "Oh Hello there... How much of that did you hear." The Dragonequus asked the pony

@MaryxMelody

"Well you slipped so you tell them." Maple said

Woody sighed "Right so ya see... When Sombra and Chrysalis took over not everyone agreed with their rule so there's a group of us fighting to take control back for the princesses."

"Which would be us." Maple added eyeing the pony suspiciously "Now I'm gonna ask you polity are you going to tell anyone this information that you just got told to anyone. Otherwise you risk death." She said as a warning.

"Sister! Calm down! Go plan a new strategy for the protection of our leader" Woody said demanding his sister to go calm down. "Sorry about her. Things have been rough for the past few hours. The Names Woodland Orchestra. And you are?"

@Techno Universal

Ennex nodded.  "Very well.  Begin your link."  When Ravage started to protest, he waved him into silence.  "Since we cannot finish this confrontation physically," a strange smile crossed his face, "let this become a battle of minds...."

10 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal

Ennex nodded.  "Very well.  Begin your link."  When Ravage started to protest, he waved him into silence.  "Since we cannot finish this confrontation physically," a strange smile crossed his face, "let this become a battle of minds...."

Ennex then went through a portal tunnel with blue glowing circuit board patterns along the walls of it and between them it was black. He then fell through a massive room only to be gently placed down on the floor. The place was lit up by the glowing blue circuit patterns all over the floor and the place seemed to be infinite in size with a black and dark horizon in the distance. Above them there were blue neon outlined screens with memories on them and there were also thousands of 3 dimensional lines of protocol text lines and everything above them was flying past at high speed. There were also piles of blue neon folders all over the place and they all contained information and other important files for knowledge and some of them where for his core system operations. Techno was already there looking at Ennex with a smile...

TU: Soo you found the exploit to get into my system. To be honest I never knew about the one you used and trust me. You seriously don't want to touch anything important as it would have a negative effect on both of us.

(I'm going to bed now. :) )

Ennex looked around, studying the virtual environment he found himself in.  He had wondered about this possibility for some time, and had studied the various computers that he found in the tunnels.  Now it was time to put that knowledge to the test.  

"Let us see what we can find," he said to Techno, and wandered around the various data piles.  "A bit messy in here, if you do not mind me saying so."  He flashed a wicked grin.  "Perhaps I can... clean this all up for you...."

7 hours ago, nx9100 said:

Ennex looked around, studying the virtual environment he found himself in.  He had wondered about this possibility for some time, and had studied the various computers that he found in the tunnels.  Now it was time to put that knowledge to the test.  

"Let us see what we can find," he said to Techno, and wandered around the various data piles.  "A bit messy in here, if you do not mind me saying so."  He flashed a wicked grin.  "Perhaps I can... clean this all up for you...."

TU: I really need to get bookshelves put in here sometime.

Techno then opened one of the folders. He quickly closed it when a bunch of blue pixels tried to escape out of it...

TU: Nope! That was the forced render crash protocol! It would of likely killed both of us if it escaped!

@Maple Bat                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Yang, took in the information she was just told and, sigh. She shook her head no, showing she wont tell anyone. "Im Yang by the way. This is my dog Jess. You two?"

"As I already said I'm Woodland Orchestra, But you can call me Woody." He said introducing himself and then gestured at the Yellow vampire fruit-bat "That's my sister Maple Bat. Would you mind coming over this way?" he gestured to an area in ponyville.

@Techno Universal

Ennex watched Techno messing with his folder, and decided to find some himself.  Picking a datastream, he floated off to follow it, looking for something, anything, that he could use to override Techno's control of the pocket dimension...

47 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@Techno Universal

Ennex watched Techno messing with his folder, and decided to find some himself.  Picking a datastream, he floated off to follow it, looking for something, anything, that he could use to override Techno's control of the pocket dimension...

Techno then started to panic in his head when he released what was nearby from Ennex...

TU: Ohh no! He's extremely close by to the folders that contain the executable files necessary to put me into maintenance mode! Luckily it's a complicated process to do it as you have to run a number of files in a specific order and there's even a number of diversions in the files like some of them would display a fake error message if you try to run it. Like it might say something like failed to run application because an error occurred or something else. It's just to make the hacker think that nothing has happened when actually it's still silently running in the background and you can't even see it running on the task manager. But still Ennex will for sure know how to put me into maintenance mode if he read deep enough into my diagnostics information on my computers. It's just Ennex would have 100% control of me if he puts me into maintenance mode.

Techno then looked up to release something else...

TU: Well that might be bad news for me! It's just whatever is in my thoughts will be flying around in the protocols above us. If Ennex figures it out he could see my thoughts by simply looking up.      

He continued to study the files laying around, and suddenly his eyes lit up.  "Ah... this looks promising..." he said, discovering a set of executables.  "I wonder... what would happen..." he glanced back at Techno's virtual form, and opened the first folder, brushing aside some random pixels....

23 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

He continued to study the files laying around, and suddenly his eyes lit up.  "Ah... this looks promising..." he said, discovering a set of executables.  "I wonder... what would happen..." he glanced back at Techno's virtual form, and opened the first folder, brushing aside some random pixels....

Techno then told Ennex an excuse for him to leave that set of folders as Techno know it was the set of files that could put him into maintenance mode...

TU: To be honest that's actually my junk pile Ennex. Those are just corrupted and non-operational programs that are simply junk as they don't work!

@Maple Bat       Yang didnt trust so easily so, she found that a little fishy. "Hmm... Why?" Yang had always been a little smarter and careful around strangers plus her dog Jess was a little jumpy seeing a Draconequus for the first time is 4 years. 

@MaryxMelody

"Well I want to show you something of course and hey..." He said calmly "You don't have to worry fluttershy's my mom so you'll be ok. Well I don't know if me saying that helps my case but trust me I won't hurt ya."

Maple had coordinated a defense squadron to defend Zecora at all times and afterwards she felt calmer so she walked back over to Yang and said to her. "Hey. Sorry about being so threatening earlier things have been rough lately." She held out her hoof in apology.