Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New Element Of Harmony

~Natural Beauty~

1 hour ago, Star48955 said:

Moon groaned.She peeked out at the tunnel from in her magic bubble. I REALLY wish keeping Princess Celestia's secret didn't involve something like this...that was terrifying.But...anything in the name of Princess Celesta,right? Moon shook her head and climbed to her feet.She looked down the tunnel. "Bingo.Just what I was looking for." She quickly teleported the object away."There.Celestia,your secret is safe.I really hate having to...well keep a secret.But it's not mine,so I have to keep it." She glanced up the shaft at the other elevator. If anyone knew Celestia's secret...it would cause chaos! Ha...that's only too literal...But I'm kinda annoyed that @Maple Bat didn't let me help them down...after all I did fall down here for them.But...it will take 10 minutes to get down here in the elevator.So I could've saved them 10 minutes...oh well.I can poke around and look for anything useful... Moon started poking through the giant heaps on either side of the hall.

((OOC:I didn't read the last post very well.Sorry.But it would make sense if the generator room could be accessed from the tree.So Maple Bat is in the elevator(For 10 minutes).Techno is in the generator room.Moon is in the tunnels.))

(In actual fact the generator room is in the tunnels plus there's tons of rooms down with stuff in them.)

Techno then opened up the main control box. It had a computer console with a keyboard and there were a bunch of switches next to it. Techno then found the battery switch and switched it from OFF to RUN. The computer screen then turned on displaying the battery percentage...

TU: It appears the battery is 27% charged and hopefully that will be enough to ad least start one of the four generators. HEY MOON!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE WHAT I FOUND!!!

Techno then also spotted the four switches for the generators. All of them had OFF, RUN and START mode...

@Star48955 @Techno Universal 

Maple saw the switches at the same time as techno "27%? that doesn't give us a lot of time down here if we use the generators" She told Techno "We should probably split up and use a communication spell to talk to each other while separated it's a simple enough spell should be easy enough for you two to cast Me however it'll take a bit of a toll but I'll be fine."

After saying that she began to focus her energy on Techno and Moon's minds as she casted the spell her breathing became more unstable and when she finished casting it she was nearly exhausted. She was breathing heavily so she wouldn't black out in front of them. After a few seconds she pulled an apple out of her bag and "drank" it, after that she was about normal condition still a little shaken though.

"If you don't know how to cast it basically you just need to focus on someone's thoughts and link you thoughts to theirs it only works on stuff you actually say though." She said "Luna taught me this one while I served under her, for me to communicate with her while I was on missions. With this we should be able to get what we need from here." After giving them the brief lesson on the spell she started off through on of the many different tunnel systems and began looking for anything of value.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Maple Bat said:

@Star48955 @Techno Universal 

Maple saw the switches at the same time as techno "27%? that doesn't give us a lot of time down here if we use the generators" She told Techno "We should probably split up and use a communication spell to talk to each other while separated it's a simple enough spell should be easy enough for you two to cast Me however it'll take a bit of a toll but I'll be fine."

After saying that she began to focus her energy on Techno and Moon's minds as she casted the spell her breathing became more unstable and when she finished casting it she was nearly exhausted. She was breathing heavily so she wouldn't black out in front of them. After a few seconds she pulled an apple out of her bag and "drank" it, after that she was about normal condition still a little shaken though.

"If you don't know how to cast it basically you just need to focus on someone's thoughts and link you thoughts to theirs it only works on stuff you actually say though." She said "Luna taught me this one while I served under her, for me to communicate with her while I was on missions. With this we should be able to get what we need from here." After giving them the brief lesson on the spell she started off through on of the many different tunnel systems and began looking for anything of value.

TU: Now I'll get to remote communication in a moment it's just I've got to flip the switch to generator NO-1 to START.

When Techno flipped the switch one of the generators began to spool up sounding like an AC motor and jet engine combined. The generator switch then automatically flicked to RUN and The display then updated to showing the RPM needles for all the generators. Now the battery had dropped to only 2% and the display was also showing the message "AUTOSTART IN PROGRESS...". The other generators then automatically started one by one and while they were starting all the lights in the tunnels turned on and all elevators become active. Also all computers that were plugged in started up...

Edited by Techno Universal

• 2 weeks later...

@Techno Universal @Star48955

"Hello? Can you two hear me." She said "I need to know if the spell worked."

She looked around at the now well lit tunnel in front of her looking for anything of value or importance. She wondered if making myst stay above ground was a good idea. She could have helped down here however but if the changelings come back with her missing then they'll find us and then...

"Techno? Moon? Ya there?" She asked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Moon was relieved she had been able to get to the object without the others seeing."I can hear you.This isn't my first time,that I've used this spell"She glanced around."So far,I've only found some magic inhibitors.If we can get close enough,we could use them on Chrysalis or Sombra." She quietly moved down the hall,sifting through the piles on either side of her.

Edited by Star48955

TU: Yes of course I'm here! And I managed to get the generators started so any computers or other electronics should be running now!

Techno then walked out into the hallway to then see the control room door. He entered the control room to see a massive curved desk with over 20 computer screens on it that were stacked on top of one another in two rows of ten. There was one very comfy looking office chair in the centre of the desk that was bolted to the floor. The screens where displaying a boot up screen with a black and blue interface.

TU: Guys! The computers are starting up! We could find lots of important information on them like we will probably see what happened to me with me getting dumped in the forest! 

(edited)

The elevator stopped with a DING as the doors slid open.  Ravage stepped out, eyes glancing upwards at the stone ceiling.  He hated being this deep underground, several stories under his master's tower.  Down here there were few ways one could escape any kind of attack.  But this was where Ennex kept his Lair, so he had to accept it, and entered the large chamber.  White columns lined the walls, and various pedestals were scattered around, each holding some kind of artifact, with matching spotlight above them.  Many of them were lunar-themed.  And at the far end, his master sat in front of a bank of monitors, each one showing a different part of the city.  Ravage approached, eyes falling on a single artifact as he passed.  This one was bigger than the others, a long staff with prongs at one end.  A hint of blood still remained on one sharp prong.  His front right leg twitched.

"Ah, Ravage," Ennex said without turning from the monitors.  "Tell me what you see."  He pointed a hoof at one of the screens.  

Ravage looked up and studied the monitor for a moment.  "I would suspect some kind of power spike," he replied in his deep, ruskie voice.  "A problem at the power plant, perpaps."

"That is what I thought at first," Ennex agreed.  "However, this is coming from an unknown location.  We have mapped many of the Lost Tunnels under this city, but I always suspected that some might reach out to other areas of Equestria.  Now it appears that I have proof."

"What do you wish of me?" Ravage asked.  
"At the moment, nothing.  I need time to study this.  It could just be an anomaly..."  He finally turned, "...or the stroke of luck I have been waiting for...."

Edited by nx9100

As maple heard that the computers where back up she conveniently found that she was back where she started

Convenient she thought as she walked over to Techno.

"So what's on here then." She said as she walked up to the screens. "How much can we see here all of equestria or just most of the tunnels from here."

She thought about manehatten again. She would love to see what it looks like now if she could find any sort of weakness she could exploit.

(edited)

Techno then walked up to the screens to see a prompt on one of them saying: YOUR LAST SESSION HAS BEEN RESUMED.

One of them was a command prompt styled event log listing out:

ENTRY 1659 BREACHED

RECORDING UNAUTHORISED UNIT AND LOGING EVENT TO CRITICAL EMERGENCIES.

FALED TO SEND EMERGENCY PANIC MESSAGE.

CONTROL ROOM BREACHED.

ALL SYSTEMS SHUT DOWN AT 3:36PM 4th-OCTOBER YEAR-6245

Another screen had a video playback window of the CCTV footage of the control room at the time of the attack. Also one screen had an unfinished panic message that hadn't been sent yet: It's me Techno here and we're in under critical attack here in equestria! The lab has been breached and it's not long until they find me. Herobrien has somehow taken the upper hand and equestria is in deep trouble of going under his control. Ohh no! There here........:6.(.(5/:56899/-1:?!!>#\{€¥¥!<,1010010

Techno they sat down in the desk seat...

TU: This is exactly what I was doing when I was attacked! It's just it appears they got me before I sent out the message for backup. It looks like I've been shut down for around 129 years as the current year that's on the computer is 6374. That's looking at the time in the log that the systems where completely shut down. We could find out lots of information through the computers. It's just a matter of searching it up on them. I wonder what entrance the attacker entered through.

Techno then looked up the breached entrance number from the logs...

TU: Apparently it's an elevator that's inside a major office complex in Manehatten.

The information profile on the building looked like it was Ennex's office head quarters...

Edited by Techno Universal

"Wait a second." she began "Now I have a bunch of questions. First off, You where attacked! When? By whom? Are you ok? Second question The tunnels Lead to manehatten so does that mean that our enemies could be down her too?" As she asked the second question she was pulling her bow out of her bag and notching an arrow on it.

Oh sweet celestia what I would give to never see that smug leader again. Just thinking about him makes me angry She thought as she recalled a few of their encounters.

Moon had stuck her head in the doorway,and had been watching from there.She pulled back into the hallway."You know,I could send out a sentinent drone spell,so we would know if anyone else is down here."She glanced around."Or you could have me teleport us again.Your call."

TU: Well how I was attacked there explains how I ended up in that bush in the forest. It's just in the attack my primary memory drive was formatted but it seems like my system is trying to recover the data and relocate it. I guess we should take a look at the video playback to see who exactly attacked me.

Techno then pressed a button on his keyboard to play the video. The camera was above the screens in the middle of the massive console and it was looking straight at the door in the back of the room. In the video it started with techno typing the panic message looking very distressed. The door behind Techno then opened for a pony that looked exactly like Rivage to be in the doorway. He had Techno's staff device and he then used it before Techno even turned around to see him. The staff zapped him with blue energy in the head that caused his eyes to glitch out like they were LED screens themselves. His eyes then went to a blue screen and Techno fell out of his chair with grey smoke seeping out from his head. His eyes then went to a command prompt screen with nothing but the text cursor in the top left corner only for his eyes to go completely blank a few seconds later as they tuned off. Rivage then started to drag Techno out of the room only to see the camera and pounce at it to smash it. The video then displayed the text: VIDEO LINK CONNECTION LOST

The video then ended...

TU: I actually sort of remember that staff that pony had there. It was like a master control device I had but I never had to use it as it was only for emergencies. He probably know about my design as he didn't destroy me using the device. It's probably he saw there's a safety over current protection switch that will output all overloaded energy out my horn so it would of backfired massively on that pony if he tried to destroy me.   

"I'm not going to have you teleport us out this time." Maple told Moon "You could do that Drone thing but if it finds them then they find it and they'll know we are down here. Perhaps we should do this the old fashioned way as in if we hear them approaching then we should hide and see what they're doing here. If things get hairy then we can use teleportation. But for now I really want to know whats all on here."

She look at this giant computer system then at techno "How much is on here?" She asked "Do you think we could see manehatten on this? as it's part of the tunnel system."

Moon shook her head."The drone thing is a spell,they wouldn't be able to see or hear it."She looked at Techno."You know...you could use your element of creation to create a disk,download the info,and then destroy the computer databank.But it is just an idea..."

TU: Now there's one problem with trying to format data from the system. It's just it seems I designed it in a way where it reads the data by scanning all of equestria for the requested data like if you view the design information on a unit it actually scans them for the data plus it's the same with even looking up a text based list of a certain item. I basically made a system that was impossible to format or delete any data. I'll look up entry 1659 in the freecam exploration system.

Techno then went through a few lists to get to the right location. It then showed up on the screen as a blue and black 3D environment with no ponies in the world. It appeared to automatically start the camera in Ennex's underground office looking at the the elevator...

TU: I wonder what this place is. Do any of you know as I can't remember what this place is but it seems to be in Manehatten. Let's take a look at where this elevator goes as it probably goes down to the tunnels.

Techno then moved the camera down and through the floor to see the elevator shaft continue down to the tunnels...

TU: Yup I knew it! That's the one they found a way to get down to the tunnels! Apparently it's connected to the side of a tunnel called the core highway and that's just up the hallway from here as the tunnel outside meets up in a T intersection with the highway. We could pretty much do anything to get ourselves down the highway fast as it's a very long way to Manehatten from here. 

"Hey techno, I would like to know how long has this thing been recording info" Maple asked her "Up until recently or only started again after being turned back on. Because that team zecora sent to go into manehatten still hasn't come back and I fear the worst for them."

"And you make a good point Moon taking the data so if they find this place they can use it would be great." She said to moon then she turned back to techno. "I can destroy the Machines if you can get the data off them."

TU: To be honest the computers are way too important to be destroyed. But still there's one thing I can do and that's putting a security system on them! So basically this room will always be locked and protected by an energy shield plus the computer will lock itself down if the room is locked. I'll set the system to see me as the only authorised user so it will only unlock everything when I come to the doorway.

Techno was now typing up the program for the security system...

(edited)

Moon sat on her flank out in the hallway.She frowned a moment and glanced at the doorway.She sighed and then cast a privacy spell.It was a bubble that surrounded her and turned white so ponies would just see white.She also cast a sound spell so no pony would hear anything.Then she opened a "tear".A pony's face appeared in it. "It went well.They didn't see anything.Why did you summon me your highness?I...yes...I understand.But can't I tell them?...yes...of course.I... Understand Princess Celestia." Moon dissolved all the spells and was left sitting in the hallway.She glanced at the doorway. @Maple Bat and @Techno Universal were still in the room and hadn't seen the bubble spell.Celestia could be...annoying sometimes.

Edited by Star48955

"You know we could just hide this I could create an illusion of a landslide around it." Maple suggested "However for now I'm going to head towards where they are see if I can find out if they are here or not."

She reviewed where it was in her head just to make sure she didn't get lost "Don't worry about me though I have enough escape options if I'm found out. Plus I've got echo-location so I'll be able to see them first." And maybe find that missing team She thought to herself Or maybe some action.

TU: Just before you go Maple remember to try and stay on the central highway tunnel as you shouldn't get lost if you stay on it.

Techno then tuned back to his screens to see a strange notification  appear on one of them...

TU: Huh!? What's this! Intelligent system 001-PAE PRINCESS CELESTIA is now detected to be active. Intelligence system was last active: 130 years 4 months and 24 days ago. This is really interesting as the princess where destroyed apparently by the villains. Or where they? Or maybe it's just somepony is using her intelligence system with a spell somehow.  

After several hours of studying the strange readings, Ennex decided it was time to venture into the tunnels himself.  So, after leaving Sakuya in charge of Manehattan he, Ravage, and a group of changling guards entered a tunnel that appeared to lead out of the city...

They marched through the dark tunnel, two guards ahead, two behind.  Ravage at his master's side.  Each guard had a light attached to their helmets, providing some illumination.  Ravage wondered how far Ennex intended to go.  He didn't like these tunnels, difficult to evade attacks in the confined space.  Plus, something else bothered him.  Something... from the past.  But he couldn't remember.

They marched on...

"What are you talking about the princess's being destroyed?They're not dead.Also,I found some non-perishables and a backpack out here."Moon then glanced at Maple Bat. Hmm...I don't really like her going.But...I can do this at least. Moon focused on her horn and then managed to cast her spell.What it was,was basically the drone spell Moon had mentioned earlier,but it would follow Maple Bat and tell her what was going on.

After Maple had taken what Moon had offered she had departed into the tunnels. She had been wandering them for a few minutes Well I guess they're not dow- She thoughts where interrupted by the sound of footsteps it sounded like 5 or 6 different sets of footsteps. However before she realized where they where She saw them Her speculations where correct they knew of us being here. None of the changelings lights had found her yet so she was still hidden This is my chance to get rid of him once and for all She thought She aimed her bow at the blue-colored Pony she was too familiar with and held her breath waiting for just the right moment to release.

• Brohoof 1

They group was still marching down the tunnel, when Ravage suddenly froze.  Ennex and the guards noticed a moment later, and stopped.  "Report,"ordered the governor.  

"Somepony is near," Ravage said, eyes slowly moving around the dark tunnel.  He couldn't spot anypony, but his instincts told him he was being watched.  His legs tensed, ready to leap the moment he had a target.  The guards formed a loose circle around them...

@nx9100 @Star48955 @Techno Universal

Well that complicates things She thought Might as well make this dramatic She stepped into one of the lights so they could see her. "So we meet again Follower of Chrysalis. How longs it been now a few weeks." She began  "Oh never mind that I have a question for you and if any of your guards move I'll take them out and then you. My question is what happened to my team that I sent into manehatten? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" When she said the second part She was shouting, She knew her spell was still active so her friends now knew they where here too "Moon, techno, get out of here now" She wispered so she could talk to the others without the changelings hearing her. Honestly she made her entrance this dramatic hoping to buy time for the others to escape.