Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie pie acting as an ambassador to other races?

Unlikeable Pony

So, I was thinking about the last episode with the yaks and pinkie. She's kind of got a thing going on with prince rudford now and the yaks, and she also was the one in  the gilda episode to reach out to Gilda about friendship. It kind of seems like Pinkie, with her bubbling personality and general focus on making others happy, works well as an unnofficial ambassador to other races.

Would you think this would be a good way to tack on new episode ideas for her, by having her in the future visit and interact with other races (Zebras, Griffons, dragons, changelings, ect.) for improving pony relations with them, as a way to advance her slightly as a character and give her new episode plots?

I see Pinkie more as a secret agent mare. Kinda like Austin Powers but without all that stuff. Do comedic spies everyone knows count as ambassadors?

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Nah, given Spike's exploits with the dragons and the changelings in season 6, I feel like he would be a much better candidate.

Spike can't do worse then Jar Jar Binks lol

Spike has Dragons and Changelings covered -- and will actually have an episode with BOTH leaders this season. 

Pinkie maybe with the Griffons and Yaks. I would like to see Dash involved with the Griffons though. Maybe Rarity and the Diamond Dogs if they ever revisit that race. Applebloom with Zecora and the Zebra race would make the most narrative sense there. 

Fluttershy has a pick of a bunch of rare magical critters. And Applejack .... tame them Timberwolves girl!!!! 

3 hours ago, Marimo said:

I think Spike might fit better as an ambassador to the dragon and changeling kingdoms.

Pinkie and Spike, the ambasadors of Equestria! This would be a great Pinkie/Spike team up episode!