Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pixel Dusk Work in Progress...sneak Peak.

RaphLuna

i promised Pixel Dusk, to draw their  carecter. Very patient with me, ..gosh I feel like such a tool to make the poor person wait, what felt like forever.. I finised Pixel Dusk doodle, however felt he was being followed as he soared in the sky... you will see who was following him when done. Yes I got the colour style to finish..yet ... OMG DIES CANT WAIT FOR MY TABLET TO ARRIVE... SKETCHES ARE SONIC SPEED half hour to one full hour. Colouring my art one day... Trust me Pixel Dusk this one will be totally worth the wait :)

Here is a Sneak peak... Can't wait to colour him...  Got Major plans... Where did the creature com from ;)

IMG_6204.thumb.PNG.67eb5416e6900b70185caf49626fbebf.PNG

Hello @RaphLuna

Do take into consideration that requestria is solely purposed for users to create request tropics, in which they make a certain request for the artists within the section, and request shop topics, which work as a place where willing artists offer to take requests from other users.

Now, taking into consideration that this does not fill any of the previous requirements since it only showcases a WIP for a particular request, I believe it would be more suitable for Visual Fan Art. 

Have a lovely day!

5 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @RaphLuna

Do take into consideration that requestria is solely purposed for users to create request tropics, in which they make a certain request for the artists within the section, and request shop topics, which work as a place where willing artists offer to take requests from other users.

Now, taking into consideration that this does not fill any of the previous requirements since it only showcases a WIP for a particular request, I believe it would be more suitable for Visual Fan Art. 

Have a lovely day!

sorry about that..

Um how do I move this tô visual fan Art ?

Once the request is completed, where  do I go to show the completed request ?

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

sorry about that..

Um how do I move this tô visual fan Art ?

Once the request is completed, where  do I go to show the completed request ?

Don't worry about it. Descriptions are a bit may result scarce regarding clear indications.

I moved it myself already.

And once your request is ready, you can either post it here to show the completion of the WIP or create another topic in Visual Fan Art.