Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to the club! 

*insert cute picture here*

Ihavenoideawhereeverybodyelsefindsthem

Go to Derpibooru and look up the Sonata Dusk tag :D That's where I get mine, at least. Lots of good stuff. Not much compared to some characters, but hey, it's something :D

• Brohoof 4

This Image looks fairly official... so maybe she is a pony too?

post-26689-0-74134400-1409851983.png

I can has Sonata Dusk brushable please!

Ok, you guys are going to hate me for this but when all of this sounded vaguely familiar I did some hunting, and there is actually a valid cartoon precedent for one character of an evil musical group being 'friendly'. Anyone familiar with Jem? There is a character in the antagonist group that apparently becomes more friendly as the show progresses.

attachicon.gif704341__safe_animated_equestria+girls_frown_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_raised+eyebrow_shrug_sonata+dusk_thinking.gif

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/8/20/704341__safe_animated_equestria+girls_frown_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_raised+eyebrow_shrug_sonata+dusk_thinking.gif

hehehehe,,,, It's been decades since I've seen Jem... All I remember is that it was truly truly truly outrageous!

post-26689-0-74134400-1409851983.png

• Brohoof 3

That's where I get mine, at least. Lots of good stuff. Not much compared to some characters, but hey, it's something

Should pick up after the movie is released, providing that it is any good.

• Brohoof 3

I really didn't expect her to be so cute. I thought I was gonna like Aria but once I heard Sonata actually talk I slammed my hands down and was all "she's my favorite. It's official. I like her the most. Screw the other two she's the star of the Dazzlings."

I squeed when she said forealzies.

Just so damn adorable.

• Brohoof 3

Should pick up after the movie is released, providing that it is any good.

I see a lot of Equestria Girls stuffz on Derpibooru, and that movie was pretty far from well received :lol: I just hope they don't screw up her character. 

Please don't ruin Sonata. Do what you will with Aria and Aziago, but Sonata must stay safe.

Also, I like how there's another difference between Sonata and the other two - her first name starts with a different letter :D Facial expressions, attitude, and now this...

DO I SMELL A CONSPIRACY?!

I really didn't expect her to be so cute. I thought I was gonna like Aria but once I heard Sonata actually talk I slammed my hands down and was all "she's my favorite. It's official. I like her the most. Screw the other two she's the star of the Dazzlings."

I squeed when she said forealzies.

Just so damn adorable.

Damn yes, she's the star :D Barring unfortunate circumstances (a.k.a. hoping the movie doesn't suck) , I can see her being the breakout star of the Rainbow Rocks :D Kind of like Maud Pie or Coco Pommel, so to speak :D She's pretty fabulous, I dare say :please:

• Brohoof 5

Damn yes, she's the star :D Barring unfortunate circumstances (a.k.a. hoping the movie doesn't suck) , I can see her being the breakout star of the Rainbow Rocks :D Kind of like Maud Pie or Coco Pommel, so to speak :D She's pretty fabulous, I dare say :please:

I'm pretty sure they'll do decent at the movie. I know it got a lot of hate with the first movie but I genuinely liked the first equestria girls. That being said I know they'll at least make this one better since they could look back on mistakes in the first movie.

I really want to hope that she'll just like totally overshadow the other two. Cause I can already tell Aria is going to annoy me with that gruff thug voice. Although her snarky personality is gonna make me somewhat put up with her.

Still though, Sonata is better than cake covered in chocolate sauce. :derp:

• Brohoof 4

Has anybody seen the new clip? Sonata's all ditzy and cute in there and is all smiley and stuff. There was that last bit as well where she got pulled away when the others started moving! Made me smile. Go watch. :)

Yes i did! But i didnt watch the whole thing because i dont really like watching sneak peaks but i did see the part that your talking about and it made me smile as well.

I got some screenshots of it but i will put it in a spoiler just in case 

post-17172-0-19875200-1409968051_thumb.jpeg

post-17172-0-19711300-1409968060_thumb.png

post-17172-0-13360800-1409968068_thumb.png  <<<< I love this pic  :wub: 

Also i did get to hear her speak for the first time and she sounds really cute. She also tends to smile a lot  :D 

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 3

Yes i did! But i didnt watch the whole thing because i dont really like watching sneak peaks but i did see the part that your talking about and it made me smile as well.

I got some screenshots of it but i will put it in a spoiler just in case 

Also i did get to hear her speak for the first time and she sounds really cute. She also tends to smile a lot  :D 

Has anybody seen the new clip? Sonata's all ditzy and cute in there and is all smiley and stuff. There was that last bit as well where she got pulled away when the others started moving! Made me smile. Go watch. :)

Can I haz link? :D I absolutely must see this :please:

• Brohoof 3

Sure, here you go! 

If you just want to skip to Sonata talking then skip to 0:42

Just watched it. I swear, I think her being evil would be more of a plot twist than her being good at this point :lol:

Also, by the way, Sonata has the most pics out of the dazzlings on Derpibooru now! :D 

post-20419-0-78897700-1409969560.png post-20419-0-57576500-1409969576.pngpost-20419-0-63905900-1409969613.png

• Brohoof 6

Sure, here you go! 

If you just want to skip to Sonata talking then skip to 0:42

That's it, after watching it imma go out on a limb and say it "Sonata is best Dazzling!"

Also she reminds me a bit of Silver Spoon, bad only because of the company she keeps, like she'd be nice if she hung out with a different crowd... Hopefully that makes sense...

• Brohoof 4

Alright, that's it. Time to join the fans of the next overrated "villain". Not saying she's bad, though. :P

Sonata_Dusk_%22I_think_this_place_is_the

Yes because insecurity is SO villain-like!

This is gonna tempt me to make the Top 10 Cutest MLP characters one day. Goddamnit.

• Brohoof 3

So does anyone know yet who voices her and Aria?

My guess is that unless it's a new VA that Sonata is Cathy Weseluck. Actually that's generally always a safe bet since her and Tabitha St Germain voice pretty much every character.

• Brohoof 4