Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fable: Ponies of Albion

Hupondroid

(edited)

Our Adventure begins with our Intrepid adventurers Magicon, Blazing Skies, and Beta Blackberry awakening for the first time as ponies, and Malik as a griffin, in The Cow and Corset Tavern. The whole town is in an uproar!

Apparently, the local hero, Sparrow, has made a wish at the spire. One where all the people of Albion would be converted into ponies. The mayor is calling for any and all adventurers to enact revenge against the hero.

Mayor: "Come one, no, All adventurers who seek revenge against that BLASTED 'Hero', Sparrow. Who will help us!? Will Sparrow Rule over us all forever? NO! I refuse this fate! Whosoever decides to challenge Sparrow, and succeeds, will earn a place in Albion history forever, and that's not to mention the reward. Which is to say, 10 Million Gold!"

Edited by Hupondroid

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Magicon noticed his new appearance and was immediately shocked by it. Instead of normal hands, he had hoofs and instead of walking on two legs he suddenly had four.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME?" he yelled as he frantically tried running around the bar, only to fall half a dozen times since he had could no longer run on two legs. After the 7th time falling down, he stopped, thought for a good while and realized that he wasn't the only one. From the bar window he saw many other ponies gathered around and realized that some magic had done this to him. Gathering his cape he delicately walked outside to see what everypony was gathering around for.

Noticing the challenge that the mayor presented, Magicon was skeptical that such a person or pony or whoever it was could actually be defeated. Nevertheless, the determination inside him could not be ignored and he carefully stepped forward trying to look confident and stable yet totally feeling uncomfortable in his new pony form. "I will accept the challenge." he stated examining the other orange pony-fellow trying to determine whether he was a friend or foe.

As beta was sleeping in the tavern upstairs from a long night of drinking he heard noises from below. He got up with a splitting headache and tried standing up but fell. Not noticing his new appearance he kept stumbling, but he thought it was just a bad hangover. He wobbled down the stairs and slipped on the last step. He looked up and saw the ponies surrounding him. "What the hell?!?" He yelled as he jumped up and stood against the wall. "What's going on??!"

The mayor gleans over the group newly emerging from the tavern, after giving Malik a hard look. "You four!" he points, wobbly, his hoof at the four of you, "Will YOU accept this task!? Do you dare challenge the man who hath taken your rightful form?"

He looks to a small colt to his left briefly, who then approaches you and hands each of you a 'Kill Sparrow' Flier.

it reads: [Wanted: Sparrow] for: Turning everyone into ponies; breaking all of the windows in town; being evil; being generally unpleasant; swearing in public; kicking chickens; charging way too much for cheese

[Reward: 10 Million Gold]

Magicon examined the flier and thought to himself 'half of this stuff isn't even legitimate'. But the half that was legitimate was irresistible. Magicon looked at the mayor and stated "I'll do it so he can be brought to justice for his crimes."

*Malic thought for a moment. He could use that money. Buy a nice house, materials for new gums. Yeah, this is all his. He looked at a wanted poster of Sparrow on a building a few meters away. He pulled out his pistol, aimed and fired, hitting the image of sparrow right in the eye.*

"Well then, lets begin the hunt."

the mayor smiles widely, and makes a new sound which obviously disturbed him greatly. "squee" :wub:

"Ladies and Gentlemen! These brave adventurers have agreed to take on sparrow! Three cheers for the adventurers!"

The crowd embraces you voraciously. After about an hour of unrequited celebration, the ponies of bowerstone send you off with any overstock food or potions they had. Of course, the food is slightly old, and the potions are diluted like nopony's business, it's a nice gesture nonetheless. You get the strange sensation that this is going to be a long trip, and it would seem prudent to stock up on whatever materials you deem necessary.

Regardless, the mayor, as well as the townsfolk, wish you very good luck on your journey.

Just then, a voice boomed out.

"Listen well, my little ponies. I have heard of your attempts to stop me, the sparrow, from keeping this spell going. If nothing else, we look better as candy-colored ponies than when we were humans! But i tell you this, especially to you four: Beta, Magicon, Malic, and Pilchar. If anyone opposes me, you shalt die, for death is all that awaits you at Sparrow Hold."

The voice stopped almost as suddenly as it started.

"Other than my cape still being here I have no idea. I don't even know how we became ponies other than that wish Sparrow made. But I really don't want to be a pony forever, I'm going to have trouble walking on four legs for the rest of life. I want to know why he did this to all of us and what he wants from us. What's your thoughts?"

"I hadn't really been formulated my thoughts quite yet, Iv'e been a bit hungover from drinking a bit too much at the tavern last night." He said as he tripped. "Ow, but i don't think I'll get used to being a pony for a long while." He said as he was getting up.

"Well yes you may be a pony but I got wings. I gatta learn how to fly as well, not just learn how to walk. I just realized, how are we going to fight this guy if we hardly know how to walk?"

Slowly, I started to open my eyes as the pounding in my head began to dissipate. "Ugh...that's the last time I let Pinkie convince me to have one of her Pinkie Specials..." I muttered to myself as I rubbed my head with my talon. Blinking away the fog that was still keeping me from seeing anything clearly, I took a good look around...and noticed that I was most certainly not at home.

"Okay...what's going on here? This doesn't look like my house...or Ponyville..." Taking a look around, in fact, I got a vibe that this didn't seem to even be the Everfree forest. In fact, I didn't know how, but I got a feeling I wasn't even in Equestria any more.

"Well...this isn't the first time I've suddenly appeared somewhere else...but where is here?" I muttered to myself, glancing around at my environment. I seemed to be sitting in the middle of a path, with a wooden signpost sitting nearby pointing in various directions.

Pumping my wings, I lifted myself off the ground and said "No use sitting on the ground. Now, the first thing I should do is figure out where I am. But to do that...I'll need to find someone...and outside of Ponyville, I still freak ponies out from time to time..."

Suddenly, I heard voices, and around a bend came a group of four walking into view. Three ponies, and one griffon.

"Oh thank goodness, I was worried I might have been dropped somewhere unknown to ponykind. Um, excuse me gentlefolk, would you mind telling me where I am?"

Magicon couldn't even fathom words at what he saw. It was a creature with all sorts of animal parts, from a lions paw to a goats leg to a bats wing, to a snake tail. 'As if I haven't had enough excitement and adventure for one day.' he said under his breath, 'now this...thing, whatever it is is dropping in on us. Great.' he ended sarcastically. Realizing it would be completely rude just to ignore this creature, who knows what secret it posses, Magicon stepped forward examining it closely. He felt magic inside it, but couldn't determine what kind, whether it be light or dark. Brushing the matter aside he introduced himself.

"Well sir, I couldn't rightly say. You see I am not myself and none of us are either. You are most definitely not yourself. But let me introduce myself, I am Magicon and these are my companions." indicating the group. "Blazing Skies, Malik, and Beta. And you are?"

You hear a voice behind you... but no one is there.

"An interesting mind...if my rift caused a Equestrian to appear in Albion, then, if my plan works, the worlds should blend together... then, i shalt dispose of their leader and then be the true leader of Alquestria!

For a brief moment, I thought I heard something whispering in the wind, a dark voice flowing with power, but a quick glance around showed no one else, and the voice did not seem to stem from any of the four in front of me.

"Well sir, I couldn't rightly say. You see I am not myself and none of us are either. You are most definitely not yourself. But let me introduce myself, I am Magicon and these are my companions." indicating the group. "Blazing Skies, Malik, and Beta. And you are?"

"Ah, introductions." I gave a sweeping bow in mid-air as I said "My name is Cain Charles Doo. As for being myself, actually, I haven't truly been myself for nearly twelve years, but I have grown used to my new form since Discord revived me." I then tapped my chin, briefly stroking the small goats beard under my chin as I asked "But what exactly do you mean by 'not yourself'?"

"Well you see, I am not supposed to be a pony, none of us are. We were transformed into ponies by a former hero who goes by the name of Sparrow. Actually, we are on a quest to find him and bring him to justice." After saying that Magicon whined ever so slightly realizing that he probably just said too much information to the stranger.

"Well you see, I am not supposed to be a pony, none of us are. We were transformed into ponies by a former hero who goes by the name of Sparrow. Actually, we are on a quest to find him and bring him to justice." After saying that Magicon whined ever so slightly realizing that he probably just said too much information to the stranger.

"That sounds more like the work of Discord...but wait, if your not ponies, what are you?" And why does the name Sparrow sound familiar... I thought to myself, then asked "Hmm...can you tell me the name of the land I'm in? When I went to bed last night, I was in the nation of Equestria. Does that sound familiar?"