Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I create a status update and a character in ECD?

MoTusNua

The site's layout has changed so much.... And I am sure things are just not popping up for me because people keep telling me; I can post a status update in the location shown below. But as you can see, it's not visible. Maybe it's because I am a Black Flank, I have no idea. It's been 3 or 4 years since I used this site and everything is different. I am still at a lost at how to access certain things like how do I create a Character in the Everfree Character Database as I do not see the create button anywhere when I access the page? Things like this make me feel a little lost. Not to say this is the site's fault. There is obviously something I am missing. But I can't figure out what... If someone could explain this to me, that'd great! Capture.thumb.PNG.273138409692461fad5a8c28a0a0d1dd.PNG

Hey @MoTusNua, have you made sure you have status updates enabled? You can check by going to your account settings and clicking "Edit Profile".

EnableStatus1.PNG.9dc5f49f765781f102600772430afa80.PNGEnableStatus2.PNG.12f1638f1b9b936741471cd11a470eb1.PNGEnableStatus3.PNG.f3a6a6f0eb3069df2304bf526b507ecb.PNG

Let me know if that doesn't work.

About the Everfree Character Database, you won't be able to create your character or access most of the Roleplay World section until you've become a Muffin by making 5 posts in areas other than Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Colosseum, and the Fan Clubs subsection of Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

Hey @MoTusNua, have you made sure you have status updates enabled? You can check by going to your account settings and clicking "Edit Profile".

EnableStatus1.PNG.9dc5f49f765781f102600772430afa80.PNGEnableStatus2.PNG.12f1638f1b9b936741471cd11a470eb1.PNGEnableStatus3.PNG.f3a6a6f0eb3069df2304bf526b507ecb.PNG

Let me know if that doesn't work.

About the Everfree Character Database, you won't be able to create your character or access most of the Roleplay World section until you've become a Muffin by making 5 posts in areas other than Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Colosseum, and the Fan Clubs subsection of Sugarcube Corner.

Thank you, sorry if asking such a obvious question. I do feel kind of embarrassed for having to ask, but I was genuinely lost. Your help is very much appreciated <3

• Brohoof 2

Hello, @MoTusNua

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it a bit more proper context.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1