Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Felicitations malefactors!

deathmetalbr0ny

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

By searching for things pony related.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My friend that I knew for a long time sent me a text saying "Dude...I think I've become a brony." After asking what that was he told me and my first reaction was pretty indifferent but with a bit of "I have no idea how in gods name that would appeal to you." Later he really stressed that with my taste I would really enjoy it if I gave it a chance so I said why not,pulled up episode 1 on youtube (back when every episode was uploaded without copyright problems) I had no clue what to expect but when I heard the narration I was very intrigued and ended up watching the whole thing and half the season in one day. Soon enough I was reading and watching dramatic readings of crazy fanfics and listening to the music I could find. By season 3 I wasn't as big into it and watched more casually around 4 and 5, but one day I found myself watching episode reviews and the actual episodes again and interest picked back up like nothing changed at all.

I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparations of affordable comestibles! WHO WILL JOIN ME?!...oh god that's going to be what I introduce myself with. Oh I cant help it I've always wanted to use that line since i first heard it so why not now.:D

• Brohoof 3

Bwahaha I love that line :P . I managed to remember all of it after several attempts :proud:. I didn't question how he used big words the first time I saw that episode.

Welcome and hope you have a good time here :P . Hope you find your place here :) 

Hello cjhoward! Welcome to the finest forums about MLP, MLPForums!

My username is Cloggedone, call me Clogg or whatever you want. I am a former staff member on MLPForums, I've also been here since 2012. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have!

Be sure to read the rules, found here. If you need any questions answered you feel a staff member would answer the best, we have a section for that also.

Thank you for joining and enjoy your time here!

Hellooooo CjHoward !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Welcome to the forums cjhoward. I'm curious, how do you think the later seasons stand up in comparison to the earlier ones?

4 hours ago, Esom said:

Welcome to the forums cjhoward. I'm curious, how do you think the later seasons stand up in comparison to the earlier ones?

@Esom

I've only seen most season 5 and later episodes once with a few exceptions, right now I'm doing a re watch of all the episodes. Season 6 from what I read seems to have gotten a bit of detractors and I really don't get why with episodes like The Saddle Row Review, Flutter Brutter, and Newbie Dash(I will never understand the dislike for that one) It really got me back into it so much that I actually watched the episodes when they air on tv instead of waiting to watch on Kimcartoon.  

40 minutes ago, cjhoward said:

@Esom

I've only seen most season 5 and later episodes once with a few exceptions, right now I'm doing a re watch of all the episodes. Season 6 from what I read seems to have gotten a bit of detractors and I really don't get why with episodes like The Saddle Row Review, Flutter Brutter, and Newbie Dash(I will never understand the dislike for that one) It really got me back into it so much that I actually watched the episodes when they air on tv instead of waiting to watch on Kimcartoon.  

@cjhoward

Wait, are you saying you like Flutter Brutter, too? That episode and its character, Zephyr Breeze, really connected with me, especially in the last 3rd act!

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@cjhoward

Wait, are you saying you like Flutter Brutter, too? That episode and its character, Zephyr Breeze, really connected with me, especially in the last 3rd act!

@WiiGuy2014

Yep it's one of my favorites because of its developments of fluttershy's character, she used to be my least favorite but recent episodes have changed that.

• Brohoof 1