Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Don't remember if I posted this here already(to lazy to look back) but this made me laugh pretty hard(though this isn't a pony)

555354__safe_solo_parody_gilda_pillow_fa

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy sleeping causes her to have diabeetus?

No, what I mean is, that when you see it, it's so cute, everyone around you within a certain radius of your computer screen will get Diabeetus. 

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted in this thread everypony. Have some random cuteness all around!  :muffins:

commission__streak_oc_by_zutheskunk-d75r

commission__me_too__me_too__by_zutheskun

Well that should suffice for the pony-cuteness-quota.  Now, let's have some Rainbow Griffin (about the only good thing to come out of that last episode if you ask me  >_>), courtesy of johnjoseco!!!  :wub:

rainbow_dash_the_griffon_by_johnjoseco-d

dashie_wants_to_hang_out_by_johnjoseco-d

• Brohoof 5

To start things off let's have some Vinyl and Octavia, compliments of the always amazing InuHoshi-to-DarkPen.  I don't usually ship these two together, I like to think of them more as friends than lovers, but I do see how the ship can be endearing, and sometimes it can be quite tastefully handled.

vinyl_and_octavia__02_by_inuhoshi_to_dar

Next, have a pic of Zecora that, while I'm pretty sure is supposed to be more funny (and it is), is actually more cute in my opinion, and it's rare enough as it is to find cute pics with Zecora in them, so here ya'll go, enjoy!

ms__rhyme_all_the_time_by_wolfjedisamuel

I don't know why, but she just looks adorable in the Cat in the Hat get-up.  :wub:

And finally, in honor of tomorrow's episode, the FIRST ever episode to focus entirely on Applejack and Apple Bloom's relationship, have some AJ and AB being adorable!!!  :catface:

full.png

• Brohoof 3

Ya know what, we ain't had any Sunset Shimmer cute pics in awhile, and despite the fact that she was a disappointing villain, she still had a great (pony) design, so here ya'll go.

sunset_shimmer_in_a_hat_and_socks_by_hal

352700__safe_solo_vector_filly_cute_happ

sunset_shimmer__twilirized__by_austiniou

christmas_sunset_shimmer_by_elsia_pony-d

I don't care if that last one is out of season, it is simply TOO ADORABLE!!!  :wub:

• Brohoof 4

My one of favorite artist made these just recently. They don't really classify them as cute, but hey I like them, so I'll post here anyway(that and I don't know where to put em). Plus Rarity in hot pants

kamina_rainbow_dash_by_8_xenon_8-d79towi

yoko_rarity_by_8_xenon_8-d79toup.png

• Brohoof 2