Woohoo, 3,300 cute pics and counting!!!  Keep the cute coming everypony, KEEP THE CUTE COMING!!!!!!!!! wub.png

fluttershy_flying_001_take_2_by_mystical

And just for the heck of it, here's a little something for the Trixie fans, because there is no denying that filly Trixie is pretty adorable. derpy_emoticon1.png

young_trixie_in_the_library_by_mysticalp

• Brohoof 10

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

It's getting colder outside. Better sweater up!

rainbow_dash_by_chibimlp_lover-d6ugcgo.p

upside_down_by_strangemoose-d6pjrlh.png

Also, do a barrel roll.

short_cut__by_strangemoose-d6pwvsm.png

I think it's actually a good thing, the inclusion of these character limits. The point is to ensure long-term forum health by forcing a stimulus of conversation. What better time than the present to get a ball rolling

• Brohoof 8

TimberwolfBabylivestreamsketch.png

Wow, never thought I'd be saying that a timberwolf is cute, but dang, this timberwolf pup is friggin' adorable!!! wub.png

But, since this is the cute pony pics thread after all, here, have some Twily and Cadance!

young_cadance_squeezes_one_out_by_mystic

• Brohoof 9

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

A great, big thank you to my BFF DashForever for sharing this incredibly adorable Derpy and the Doctor pic with me earlier today! derpy_emoticon1.png

but_it_s_cold_outside_by_chryseum-d6ut86

• Brohoof 10

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Daring is evil. He linked me here before I had fully recovered from the last assault. Why you gotta be doing this, man? My heart. It exploded. Twice.

But I am a true brony. I will never back down. Therefore, there shall be cute ponies for all.

Remember that one Twilight cupcake image? Turns out there was an animated version.
391835__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_anima

Twily, anyone ever told you how cute you are? Because you're friggin' cute.

415463__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_text_

Actually, I was just kidding. You're not cute. 

456710__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_filly

No, Twilight. You're not cute. You're FREAKIN' ADOR(K)ABLE! Speaking of which:

470060__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_c

You've never seen anything so adorable? Miss Sparkle, have you ever looked in a mirror?

And now... Dashie pictures! (because I said ponies):

472573__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_vector_da

SPILLED CIDER IN SECTOR 20. SPILLED CIDER IN SECTOR 20. ALL PERSONNEL, REPORT TO THE CIDER MACHINE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

442907__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_cute_upvo

• Brohoof 10

Daring is evil. He linked me here before I had fully recovered from the last assault. Why you gotta be doing this, man? My heart. It exploded. Twice.
 Good, it's working. I bet that you're dying to know what my next trick is. I guarantee you you'll love it until you're dead- until it kills you.
  • Brohoof 3