private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

16 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose bent down and said as she lifted Gale's face up to see her eye to eye, "I don't know why, but you do look familiar. How about you help me get Sorxir to snap out of it."

Sorxir charged a shot and fired it at Rose, who waved it off and it went ricocheting down another hall and bouncing into random rooms.

The stray shot then ended up hitting Techno in the head and Techno then had his eyes go completely black with a blue blue flash. It had actually made Techno's system execute an emergency shutdown...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose nodded as she released the shadows and headed off to find Kyubi, then she stopped and headed back. She walked up to Sorxir, grabbed some ink that was dripping and made it into a ball, then she placed it on her horn and said, "I would recommend not using your magic." Then she headed to find Kyubi.

Sorxir just watched as the whole thing went done, then when rose came back and placed the ink on her horn, she felt cold from it.

@reader8363

Gale glanced at Sorxir and hoped that whatever was happening with her was sorted out soon. "Sorry, but I don't exactly want to hurt them." She said, shrugging slightly.

Maia eventually came to a stop and set Techno on the ground. "Ok, we're seperated from the others, I have no idea where we are, and Bendy could be anywhere." She thought, before sitting next to Techno.

@reader8363

Kyubi could hear Rose and turned to look at her. The bat pony then stepped out into the hall and approached the mare. "At least I'm not alone." She thought to herself. Of course, she still tried to remain aware of her surroundings.

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Gale shook her head and sighed. "I was seperated from the others." She said. Her memory was a bit fuzzy, but she could still remember certain things. "They didn't leave me behind."

Maia nodded and closed her eyes. "Good. I don't think I could've carried you further." She said, grining slightly as she closaed her eyes.

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir tried to move, but she winced from the sword, then she said, "So you're saying that they just left you alone, and they happen to bring Bendy to life?"

@Acnologia
Rose smiled and said, "It good to see that you're alright, the last thing I need is another one converting on me."

@reader8363

Gale's ear plates flattened as she thought about what had happened earlier. "I know what you're trying to do, and it isn't going to work." She said, looking away from the unicorn. 

After a few moments of relaxing, Maia figured that it'd be best to rest while she could.

TU: Anyways guys I think it's a good idea that I lie down and rest for awhile. It's just so I can spool down my system but anyways my sensors are once again getting blocked by the shielding in this place so that's quite a problem.  

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir looked a little confused and said, "All I'm doing is telling the truth, maybe they meant for it to happen." She thought about pulling the sword out but didn't want to make it worse.

@Acnologia 
Rose nodded and said as she turned, "Let's head back and find Maia and Techno.

@reader8363

Gale looked away from Sorxir and decided that it would be best to not say anything in response. She honestly had no idea what Sorxir was planning, but she needed to focus on keeping in control of her body

Maia couldn't hear Techno as she slept and felt relaxed.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and followed Rose down the hall. She figured that the mare had taken care of at least one of the ink creations that were trying to kill them, so she didn't really worry to much about being ambushed.

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale looked away from Sorxir and decided that it would be best to not say anything in response. She honestly had no idea what Sorxir was planning, but she needed to focus on keeping in control of her body

Maia couldn't hear Techno as she slept and felt relaxed.

TU: Ohh! And your falling asleep to! That's really nice anyways hopefully nothing attacks us here!

@reader8363

Kyubi looked between the two creations of ink and felt a bit tense. If they attacked, she doubted that they'd be abke to escape. Still, Gale seemed like she was on their side for now, so she knew that Sorxir was the only threat.

@reader8363

Gale shook her head, but didn't look at Rose or Kyubi. "No." She said. For now, the dragoness figured it'd be best if she didn't tell Rose about what Sorxir had told her. She needed to figure all of this out on her own. "The best bet would be to remove the ink."

Maia groaned in her sleep as she turned so that she was facing away from Techno.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose could tell that something was bothering her, but didn't push it, and nodded. Then she turned to Sorxir, took her knife, and held it like an old razor. She slowly walked closer to her and placed the blade on the neck. 

Sorxir glared at Rose as she held her hoof, she didn't bother trying to stop Rose from taking the knife since it was her's. When Rose placed the blade on her neck, she tried not to shiver from the cold blade.

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale shook her head, but didn't look at Rose or Kyubi. "No." She said. For now, the dragoness figured it'd be best if she didn't tell Rose about what Sorxir had told her. She needed to figure all of this out on her own. "The best bet would be to remove the ink."

Maia groaned in her sleep as she turned so that she was facing away from Techno.

TU: Okay I guess you said no to that one Maia! Ad lest that's a good sign that nothing should attack us here!