Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

24 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal@reader8363

Kyubi's right ear flicked as she heard Techno's voice and moved to assist. After moving him away from the ink, she looked over him to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. "You should be reletively fine." She said.

TU: Few!!! Thanks Kyubi! Anyways I should be able to fully move around again in a few minutes!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir nodded and said, "Now, time to get the others."

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose nodded and fixed her mane, then she said, "Hang on to your stomachs." The void closed in as it made walls, then it went back to normal. She walked over to Techno and said as she picked him up. "I don't think we have a few minutes. I'll carry you till you can find your feet." She looked back to see Sorxir heading after them.

19 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir nodded and said, "Now, time to get the others."

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose nodded and fixed her mane, then she said, "Hang on to your stomachs." The void closed in as it made walls, then it went back to normal. She walked over to Techno and said as she picked him up. "I don't think we have a few minutes. I'll carry you till you can find your feet." She looked back to see Sorxir heading after them.

TU: Thanks Rose! Ad least I know that I'm probably not going to be left here to die. I just hope that I can move again soon!

@reader8363

Maia nodded and also noticed Sorxir. "Well, things changes a lot less than I thought." She muttered, before running in a random direction other than the one Sorxir was running at them from.

Gale watched Sorxir leave and found that she still couldn't move. "What is this stuff waiting for?" She thought. 

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal
Rose said as she took off after Maia, "I'll leave you if you so me down." She smiled a little to show that she was joking. She made the sword's shadow throw itself and she slowed down enough to catch it in her mouth, then she kept on running. 

Sorxir was a bit confused, then she took off after Rose.

@reader8363

Maia looked back to see that Kyubi was gone and Rose was following her with Techno. Sorxir could be seen behind the mare and she continued to run. "Why does this feel so familiar?" She thought to herself.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi looked behind her to see that Sorxir hadn't taken the bait. "Well, this is great." She thought, as she slowed her pace. The bat pony hadn't expected this, and now she was seperated from the others. The last thing she needed was to turn back and get caught, though, so she simply kept moving forward.

13 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose said as she took off after Maia, "I'll leave you if you so me down." She smiled a little to show that she was joking. She made the sword's shadow throw itself and she slowed down enough to catch it in her mouth, then she kept on running. 

Sorxir was a bit confused, then she took off after Rose.

The movement from Rose running caused Techno's sensors to flash on and off as she was running. Techno could now identify that there was something chasing after them...

TU: To be honest Rose the rapid movement from your running is flashing my sensors on and off but still they have been primarily turned off by the shielding in this place. Anyways we better hurry as I can identify that there's something chasing after us and it's gaining on us! 

2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose turned back to see Sorxir running after her. She thought about it and said to Maia as she launched Techno off of her back, "Hey, Heads up." 

Sorxir watched Techno go flying foward, then she gave more speed towards Rose.

TU: Whaa!! Nice catch! Anyways I'm probably like a massive statue of metal because of how I'm frozen like this! Anyways that thing that's chasing after us is now directly behind Rose! It's like some sort of invisible being that's trying to attack us! 

@reader8363

Kyubi eventually found a room in which to hide and laid on the ground. "I should be safe in here." She thought to herself. The bat pony ten turned her thoughts to Gale ad Sorxir. "There has to be. way to help her." She thought.

4 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363@Techno Universal

Maia managed to catch Techno and continued running. "Great. Now we're seperated. How exactly i this a good thing?" She thought to herself, before turning her attention to Techno. "Yeah, that's Sorxir. Just warn me if anything is after us."

TU: It's strange if it is Sorxir as whatever is after us is completely invisible and only my sensors can detect it. It's just I wonder what that thing wants with me?

Rose muttered as she calculated it out, "This will hurt both of us." She stabbed the floor between two boards and use the momentum to spin her around and kick Sorxir right by the horn. Rose winced at the pain and walked over to Sorxir, once she stopped rolling.

Sorxir saw the kick coming a little too late to dodge it. It caught her at the ear and next to her horn. Her head turned as her body kept going, making her tumble a bit before stopping on her stomach. She tried to get up, but couldn't see properly, so she fell back on her stomach

58 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose muttered as she calculated it out, "This will hurt both of us." She stabbed the floor between two boards and use the momentum to spin her around and kick Sorxir right by the horn. Rose winced at the pain and walked over to Sorxir, once she stopped rolling.

Sorxir saw the kick coming a little too late to dodge it. It caught her at the ear and next to her horn. Her head turned as her body kept going, making her tumble a bit before stopping on her stomach. She tried to get up, but couldn't see properly, so she fell back on her stomach

Techno then started to panic in his head as he got a quick glimpse of what was coming...

TU: Here it comes! I can't move!!!

Maia grit her upper and lower beak as she tried to ignore Techno. "It'll be fine. Just calm down." She said. The griffin then tried looking for a side room to hide in. She wouldn't leave Techno behind if she could help it.

Gale sighed as she closed her eyes and tried to fight the ink's influence. "Someone, help." She thought.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she moved under a desk that was within the room. At the very least, nothing would be able to immedietly see her if they entered, so that gave her some time to think if anything happened. "I hope the others are ok." She thought.

12 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Maia grit her upper and lower beak as she tried to ignore Techno. "It'll be fine. Just calm down." She said. The griffin then tried looking for a side room to hide in. She wouldn't leave Techno behind if she could help it.

Gale sighed as she closed her eyes and tried to fight the ink's influence. "Someone, help." She thought.

Techno's head then started to vibrate as something was trying to get into his system...

TU: I can't defend myself against the thing that's entering my system. You need to stop it otherwise if it's Bendy he'll use me to kill all of you!

@Drago Ryder
Rose placed the sword through a small piece of skin, where it would hurt, but won't damage it too bad. Then she pulled Gale to her by her shadow as she walked over to her.

Sorxir wince from the sword, but couldn't do anything about it.

5 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale felt the shadows wrap around and move her body, and the dragoness glanced at Rose. She made no movement to speak and she was just tired of everything at this point.

@Techno Universal

"You think I can do something." To be honest, Maia was all but screaming at this point. "Why don't you try fighting back?"

TU: The only issue is I can't fight back because the shealding in this place is blocking me from doing anything to defend myself!

@reader8363

After a few moments, Kyubi began to think of ways that she could escape whatever this place was. All she needed to do was get back up to the first floor and turn off the machine causing all of this, but that was easier said than done. She'd have to get past all of the ink creatures in her way, and there was a good chance that some of the others were included in that. 

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose bent down and said as she lifted Gale's face up to see her eye to eye, "I don't know why, but you do look familiar. How about you help me get Sorxir to snap out of it."

Sorxir charged a shot and fired it at Rose, who waved it off and it went ricocheting down another hall and bouncing into random rooms.