Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

5 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir thought about it and said as charged up her horn, "Maybe, Rose let me slip on the ink and into Bendy." She released the spell and it took the door out.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia 
Rose shook her head and said to Maia, "You keep it, all I need is my sword and the hallway." She concentrated and filled the hallway with shadows, then she made Maia's shadow revert back to it's 2d self 

TU: It's just Rose your sword isn't going to be much help against indestructible ink monsters if ya know what I mean. Anyways for some reason I'm feeling something is about to happen.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reader8363

Maia glanced at Techno and shook her head. "Now it probably will because you said something about it." She said, sighing slightly. The griffin then took to running when she landed on the ground.

Gale winced at the force at which the magic was released and was thrown into a wall as a result. "How do you know?" She muttered, before her vision faded into darkness.

2 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Maia glanced at Techno and shook her head. "Now it probably will because you said something about it." She said, sighing slightly. The griffin then took to running when she landed on the ground.

Gale winced at the force at which the magic was released and was thrown into a wall as a result. "How do you know?" She muttered, before her vision faded into darkness.

Techno then turned to see Gale get thrown into the wall...

TU: Did I just trigger that to happen? My system really is doing some interesting things in reaction to the environment here?

Then something threw Techno into a wall and it was pressing him into the wall extremely hard like if it was trying to make him go through the wall. Techno's system was now all over the place because of how much it was glitching around. It then dropped Techno onto the floor and he couldn't move but he was still awake...

TU: What was that!? Common I can't even move now! 

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir muttered as she looked at the others, "I just know." She looked to see that Gale was and walked over to her to see if she was alright. She sat down and looked at the knife she still had.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose turned to Kyubi and Maia, "Try not to get sick." Then she concentrated with the shadows around them and sank them into the floor. Once she was done, she walked over to Techno and said as she picked up a piece, "Wow, you weren't kidding about being a robot. How come my mother hasn't heard any rumors or about you. We'll be safe here for now."

27 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir muttered as she looked at the others, "I just know." She looked to see that Gale was and walked over to her to see if she was alright. She sat down and looked at the knife she still had.

Rose turned to Kyubi and Maia, "Try not to get sick." Then she concentrated with the shadows around them and sank them into the floor. Once she was done, she walked over to Techno and said as she picked up a piece, "Wow, you weren't kidding about being a robot. How come my mother hasn't heard any rumors or about you. We'll be safe here for now."

TU: Ohh yes my original mother did know about me being a robot as I was originally a human in a world called earth. I was extremely famous and when I made myself into my current form it was pretty much all over the news. Plus I'm still running off my original brain from when I was human exept I've got a CPU in my head that operates my body from my brain output. Anyways hopefully I'll be safe and whatever that invisible attack was it completely locked up my body so I can't move and I'm literally locked in my current position.

Gale groaned as she tried to regain consciousness. She could feel the ink shift around her and a slight tingling at the back of her mind made itself known. "What is happening?" She thought to herself.

Maia honestly felt like she was about to puke when Rose dragged her into the shadows. "Please, never do that again." She said.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir let the ink flow a bit, then she grew curious and started looking at Gale's body and mentally take note of her and the ink.

Rose said as she laid down with her wings spread out, "It was just a shockwave of dark magic. You all can relax and rest, you are in the void of shadows. Nothing outside can harm you."

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly and relax. "I guess that's a good reason as to not worry." She said, smiling slightly. The griffin then looked at the others. "So, what now?"

Gale cracked one eye open, but couldn't move her body. She then glanced at Sorxir and watched her silently.

Edited by Drago Ryder

8 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir let the ink flow a bit, then she grew curious and started looking at Gale's body and mentally take note of her and the ink.

Rose said as she laid down with her wings spread out, "It was just a shockwave of dark magic. You all can relax and rest, you are in the void of shadows. Nothing outside can harm you."

TU: Really Rose I hope that the shockwave didn't do any permanent damage to my system. Anyways hopefully my system can correct itself so I can move again.

Edited by Techno Universal

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly and laid on the ground. "That makes sense. The last thing we need is to lose another one to Bendy." She said.

Gale felt cold as more ink was applied to her body and it grew heavy. She tried to move, but her body just wouldn't respond. She had very little options to escape.

Edited by Drago Ryder

36 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir finished with the tail and got on the wings, she didn't notice that she had a hoof on Gale's side.

@Techno Universal
Rose said as she started to close her eyes, "We rest until Techno gets himself put together." She rolled onto her stomach and fell asleep.

After around 30 minutes Techno's joints started to gradually unlock themselves...

TU: Okay that was quite a wait but still it looks like I can probably start moving again in a moment!

@Drago Ryder
The ink formed around Sorxir's hoof. She pulled it away while taking some of the ink with it, then she walked over to the other wall and wiped off the extra ink. She decided to place Gale of her stomach to see what the wingspan is.

@reader8363

Gale felt exposed as she was flipped onto her back and the unk forced her wings to expand to their full length. "What is she doing?" She thought. The dragoness then relaxed her body, in hopes that the ink would just return whatever control ahe had left.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she waited to be returned to the normal world. Her thoughts then returned to the first creature of ink that she saw. "Could that be Gale?" She thought to herself. It would make sense. She hadn't seen the dragoness in a while, and now one of those things just suddenly appears.

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir felt Gale's body relax and got off, then she pulled a board off the wall and used her ink to write about what she discovered of Gale. She paused and without knowing what she was doing. She took some ink off of Gale and opened her eyes to see if being thrown into the wall did anything.

Rose stirred a bit and said with her eyes half open, "What's going on?"

@reader8363

Maia simply shrugged. "It looks like Sorxir is using one of those creatures as a lab rat." She said, not really knowing how to feel.

Gale winced as she felt the ink be removed, and the area of scales that was exposed was quickly covered in ink again.

21 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir felt Gale's body relax and got off, then she pulled a board off the wall and used her ink to write about what she discovered of Gale. She paused and without knowing what she was doing. She took some ink off of Gale and opened her eyes to see if being thrown into the wall did anything.

Rose stirred a bit and said with her eyes half open, "What's going on?"

Techno was now desperately trying to move as the ink was coming straight for him...

TU: Het me off this table before the ink gets me!!!

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir felt Gale wince and then stopped. She looked at the ink and cast a spell that slowed down its movement, then she rolled Gale on her sighed and said, "Are you alright?"

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose looked at Techno, then around to see nothing there, then she said, "Are you guys sure you aren't just seeing things? Nothing can get in here without me or my dad letting it in."

@reader8363

Gale glanced at Sorxir and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said. Of course, she wasn't exactly herself at the moment, but that was understandable. The dragoness then began to feel a bit tired for some reason.

Maia glanced at Rose as she laid on the ground. "Either way, we can't stay here forever." She said.