private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi watched Gale leave, but didn't try to stop her. She probably had some things to take of on her own. The bat pony then turned her attention to Rose and watched as she held a knife to Sorxir's throat. "Careful. We don't know what'll happen if we do this." She said. 

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Acnologia 
Rose slid the blade down her body, trying to ignore the shivering, and couldn't help but think that she was shaving a bit of fur off.

Sorxir shivered from the blade gliding down her body and following the ink. She could feel it tugging at her fur. 

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal
Bendy quietly rose out of the ink and made his way towards Techno and Maia.

@reader8363

Gale turned into a room and essentially curled around herself as she laid in the corner. Sorxir might've been able to be saved, but she doubted the same could be said for her.

Maia shivered a bit as a cold gust of wind brushed over her. The griffin then woke up and stood. "I needed that." She thought to herself. The griffin then walked into a seperate room, wanting to explore and find a way out of this place.

4 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia 
Rose slid the blade down her body, trying to ignore the shivering, and couldn't help but think that she was shaving a bit of fur off.

Sorxir shivered from the blade gliding down her body and following the ink. She could feel it tugging at her fur. 

Bendy quietly rose out of the ink and made his way towards Techno and Maia.

As Bendy was on his way over to Techno the signal from Bendy was so strong that Techno's sensors were partly picking up on him...

TU: What's going on with my sensors? Whatever is coming is literally tripping my sensors partly  on from it's power. I can't exactly make it out but it's headed straight for us Maia!

Rose pulled the blade away to see that she was taking a bit of fur off and that the ink was slowly dripping back in place. She sighed and leaned against the wall as she wiped the blade off. Then she got up, wrapped the shadows around Sorxir, and dragged her off.

Sorxir closed her eye as Rose stopped shaving her. She felt a little weird from it and cold. Then she felt a warmth surround her and she couldn't stay awake from it.

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Bendy ignored Techno and slipped into the room where Maia was.

Just now, reader8363 said:

Rose pulled the blade away to see that she was taking a bit of fur off and that the ink was slowly dripping back in place. She sighed and leaned against the wall as she wiped the blade off. Then she got up, wrapped the shadows around Sorxir, and dragged her off.

Sorxir closed her eye as Rose stopped shaving her. She felt a little weird from it and cold. Then she felt a warmth surround her and she couldn't stay awake from it.

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Bendy ignored Techno and slipped into the room where Maia was.

When Techno saw Bendy he went silent and froze as he stared at Bendy going past...

@reader8363

Gale glanced at Kyubi and sighed. "What do you want?" She asked. The dragoness didn't exactly want to be around others, for fear of losing herself.

Maia didn't hear Bendy come in. She had found a few documents about the place they were trapped in and she was busy reading them.

@reader8363

Kyubi winced at the tone of Gale's voice and decided to approach her slowly. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok, Gale." She said. "You were one of the few who actually came in here with us. I'm sorry this happened to you." 

Rose dragged Sorxir through the halls until she stopped and sat down. It was peaceful, listening to the sound of dripped ink. the winds rattling the old building, she closed her eyes and doze off again.

Bendy closed the door behind it and walked closer to Maia with its shadow getting closer.

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

Rose dragged Sorxir through the halls until she stopped and sat down. It was peaceful, listening to the sound of dripped ink. the winds rattling the old building, she closed her eyes and doze off again.

Bendy closed the door behind it and walked closer to Maia with its shadow getting closer.

As Bendy was walking past Techno was unable to move again out of fear. He was however trying to override himself and attack Bendy in his mind though...

@reader8363

Maia heard the door close and grabbed her axe as she turned around. When she saw Bendy, her eyes narrowed. "Yeah, I don't think so." She said, before swinging the axe at it.

Gale rolled her eyes. "There's no reason for that." She said. "Come on. We should get back to the others."

Sorxir slightly choked on the ink that dripped into her mouth. She opened her eye to try to see around, then she saw that Rose was sleeping next to her. She wanted to get her revenge, but the shadow was somehow warm

@Drago Ryder
The ax got caught in Bendy's chest, it looked it and pushed it through the swing until it was out of the body. Then it walked closer with its hand stretched out towards Maia.

@reader8363

Maia felt a pit form in her stomach as the axe was thrown out of her grip. She then tried to run past Bendy. That was honestly the only thing she could've done at that point.

It didn't take long for Gale to get back to where Rose and Sorxir were, and she glanced at the former. "Any luck?"

@reader8363

Kyubi looked at the others and was a bit worried now. Maia and Techno could've been anywhere, and they weren't any closer to getting out of here. "Where are Maia and Techno?" She asked, looking a bit further down the hall.

When Techno saw Maia in trouble with Bendy that's when something clicked in him. He then ran and put himself in the way of Bendy getting to Maia...

TU: Don't you bother to touch her Bendy!!! You'll need to get past me to get to her and I highly doubt your going to be successful at getting past me!

37 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder
Sorxir glared at both of them and said, "What luck, I still want revenge for this." She wanted to attack Kyubi since she was there but didn't want to if she had to get out of the shadows that's wrapped.

@Techno Universal
Bendy halted and stared at Techno, then stopped Maia from leaving by blocking her path

TU: Do you even know deeply what you are Bendy or why you even exist? But still really blocking Maia's path yourself is a bit of an idiot move as I'm already doing that! Anyways whenever I look at you Bendy I'll get a very good idea on what's going on inside your head and I'll know how to deal with it.

@reader8363

Maia simply facepalmed as a result of the actions of two other beings. "Just go." She said, pushing through Techno and running down the hall.

Gale rolled her eyes and simply laid on the ground. She was tired of all of this and figured that sleep would be the best thing for right now.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed when Rose didn't give her an answer and looked around, Things might not have been good at the moment, but at least there was very little that could make it worse. The bat pony then glanced at Rose. "Do you know the way out of here?"

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder 
Sorxir rolled her eye and hit Rose, who woke with a start, Then she said pointed to Kyubi, "Rose, she wants to know if you know that way out."

Rose got up and stretched out her wings and legs, then she said, "I only know the front door and since we fell through a hole, I don't know the way back."

@Techno Universal
Bendy seemed to forget about Techno and ran after Maia with its footsteps pounding on the floor

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder 
Sorxir rolled her eye and hit Rose, who woke with a start, Then she said pointed to Kyubi, "Rose, she wants to know if you know that way out."

Rose got up and stretched out her wings and legs, then she said, "I only know the front door and since we fell through a hole, I don't know the way back."

@Techno Universal
Bendy seemed to forget about Techno and ran after Maia with its footsteps pounding on the floor

Techno then started to run after Bendy as he tried to tackle Bendy down...

TU: Don't you go after Maia like that!!!

@reader8363

Maia looked back to see Techno attack Bendy, and shook her head. "Don't sacrifice yourself," slShe muttered, as she continued to run. Of course, she had no idea where she was going, so she was bound to hit a dead end sooner or later.

Gale looked at Rose and had an idea. "Why don't you just go back to the hole you fell into and climb back up?"

14 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Maia looked back to see Techno attack Bendy, and shook her head. "Don't sacrifice yourself," slShe muttered, as she continued to run. Of course, she had no idea where she was going, so she was bound to hit a dead end sooner or later.

Gale looked at Rose and had an idea. "Why don't you just go back to the hole you fell into and climb back up?"

At this point Techno didn't care about himself and only cared strongly for the others...

TU: You're more important than me Maia! I don't care about myself anymore!