Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reader8363

Gale listened to Sorxir's whistling and joined along. It wasn't that hard of a tune to mimic, but at least it passed the time. It wasn't like the ink would let her not join in.

Maia listened to the song that was being sung in front of and behind her. The strange thing was that she felt her body grow heavy and sluggish as the two continued. "What is going on?" She thought, failing to stop the song from entering her ears.

@reader8363

Maia tried to look around, but she couldn't exactly remember where she was. The gryphon then fell into unconciousness and to the floor.

Gale rolled her eyes as she put Maia on her back. "So, are we actually trying to find the others?" She asked.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and walked down a hallway woth Rose still on her back. She knew that if Bendy attacked, she would be a priorty target due to the fact that she was carrying an exhausted pony, but she tried not to think about that. 

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir closed her eye but kept her ears open for any in front of them. She didn't know why she remembered an old tune from the show just now.

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose said a little weak, "Sure let's find the others so we can get out." 

Techno then started following Rose and Kyubi...

TU: Also Kyubi if Bendy tries to attack you I'll be right here to try and protect you from him!

@reader8363

Gale gave a slight nod and continued to follow Sorxir. Thankfully, the gryphon on her back did very little to slow her pace. "Just making sure." She said, looking down the hall. Would she really have cared if they brought Maia to Bendy? Probably, but the ink wouldn't exactly let her act on those objections.

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir opened her eye and said as she turned around, "Yes, I didn't lie about that."

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose watched where they were going as she slightly shifted her wings to see that she was getting a little strength back into them

TU: Anyways Kyubi I'll only need to take action if Bendy shows up again! 

13 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir turned back to where she was heading. Then she saw some shadows coming towards them

@Acnologia @Techno Universal
Rose slightly moved her legs, but she couldn't stand on them yet.

TU: Okay just hopefully you'll be okay Rose! Anyways I'm here for you to and really I would never forgive myself if you got killed in this place.

On 11 August 2017 at 11:45 PM, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Techno Universal
Sorxir slowed time around the corner to avoid collision of the two groups. She stopped and said, "We've been looking for you three."

Rose felt a shiver go through her spine and noticed that her movement was slowed down.

Techno then noticed something strange with Rose...

TU: Is everything alright Rose? For some reason you've slowed right down there and that's making me a bit worried for you.

(edited)

Blobs of ink rose up and started heading towards the group. 

Sorxir nodded and said as she removed the spell, "It's fine, and sorry about the spell, wanted to make sure no one got hurt going around the corner." Her ears flicked to the slightest noise and added, "Rose, you doing alright?"

Rose slipped off Kyubi's back and landed on her stomach, then she said as she got up and opened a door, "I'm fine. I suggest you all follow me before 'they' get you." She took off through the door into another hallway.

Edited by reader8363

40 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Blobs of ink rose up and started heading towards the group. 

Sorxir nodded and said as she removed the spell, "It's fine, and sorry about the spell, wanted to make sure no one got hurt going around the corner." Her ears flicked to the slightest noise and added, "Rose, you doing alright?"

Rose slipped off Kyubi's back and landed on her stomach, then she said as she got up and opened a door, "I'm fine. I suggest you all follow me before 'they' get you." She took off through the door into another hallway.

TU: I've got your back!

Techno was now at the back of the group and he was between the group and the ink blobs coming towards them...

@reader8363

Gale glanced at Techno and rolled her eyes. "I don't thnk so, before getting behind him. The dragoness didn't exactly trust the pony and if anything attacked them, then there was a greater chance that nothing would happen to her. Of course, she could be wrong.

@reader8363

Kyubi watched the others and aighed. She could tell that there was some trust issues within the group, but they couldn't exactly deal with them right now. The bat pony then moved forward and began to think about Bendy. What was he trying to do earlier? Was she right when she said that he was forced into all of this?

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale glanced at Techno and rolled her eyes. "I don't thnk so, before getting behind him. The dragoness didn't exactly trust the pony and if anything attacked them, then there was a greater chance that nothing would happen to her. Of course, she could be wrong.

TU: Seriously Gale I'm a robotic machine and you should be able to see that because of some of the endoskeleton being exposed on my face! It's probably better that a machine made of metal keeps us safe rather than you trying to be stronger than you can.