Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Walk In The Woods Private with Trixie The Evil

Tilgoreth

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilight instantly deflated. "Performance issues?" Silga said jokingly. Twilight and Spike looked on in stunned silence. "Let's go." Silga said. 

"Which direction though?" Absolution asks.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/23/2017 at 8:17 PM, Radience said:

"Which direction though?" Absolution asks.

"West" Silga said excitedley too the alicorn Absolution who's back she was sitting upon. Spike and Twilight continued too look on in stunned silence. 

OOC: Rp section has a 200 character minimum.

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

"West" Silga said excitedley too the alicorn Absolution who's back she was sitting upon. Spike and Twilight continued too look on in stunned silence. 

OOC: Rp section has a 200 character minimum.

She flared her wings and started to hover in the air, expecting Twilight to do the same, she started flying west. 

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Radience said:

She flared her wings and started to hover in the air, expecting Twilight to do the same, she started flying west. 

Twilgiht then placed Spike upon her back and followed after Absolution and Silga. 

3 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilgiht then placed Spike upon her back and followed after Absolution and Silga. 

Absolution kept flying west. "Why do you want to know so much about magic?" she asks Silga.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Radience said:

Absolution kept flying west. "Why do you want to know so much about magic?" she asks Silga.

"Like I said when I was just a filly a magical goblin saved me, and ever since then I've wanted too learn more about magic. And hopefully too meat that goblin again."

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Like I said when I was just a filly a magical goblin saved me, and ever since then I've wanted too learn more about magic. And hopefully too meat that goblin again."

She nods. "You seem like you would have been a nice filly to have around." she remarks.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Radience said:

She nods. "You seem like you would have been a nice filly to have around." she remarks.

Silga giggeld at this. "Yes my Grandmother said I was absolutley deleightful at that age." 

Spike and Twilgiht still trailed behind.

Silga giggeld at this. "Yes my Grandmother said I was absolutley deleightful at that age." 

Spike and Twilgiht still trailed behind.

She started flying a little slower so they could catch up, but not by much. "I don't really remember much when I was a foal." she states. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Radience said:

She started flying a little slower so they could catch up, but not by much. "I don't really remember much when I was a foal." she states. 

"Is it because it was so long ago?"

"Is it because it was so long ago?"

"Pretty much. Yes. I don't remember my parents all the well either. Mostly because as an alicorn I am very old. I'm around 3200 years old." 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Pretty much. Yes. I don't remember my parents all the well either. Mostly because as an alicorn I am very old. I'm around 3200 years old." 

Twilight gasped at this fact. 

Twilight gasped at this fact. 

"Oh whats the matter? Aren't you hundreds of years old? You certainly look it." she says to Twilight with a smirk. Not sure why Twilight gasped. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Radience said:

"Oh whats the matter? Aren't you hundreds of years old? You certainly look it." she says to Twilight with a smirk. Not sure why Twilight gasped. 

"I'm twenty three!" Twilight said alarmed. "I only became an alicorn a few years ago!" 

Silga giggled at what Absolution had said.

12 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"I'm twenty three!" Twilight said alarmed. "I only became an alicorn a few years ago!" 

Silga giggled at what Absolution had said.

"All of the alicorns in my land are ancient. If you really want to meet them I could take you to them. Who would you want to visit first?" she asks. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Radience said:

"All of the alicorns in my land are ancient. If you really want to meet them I could take you to them. Who would you want to visit first?" she asks. 

Twilight looked confused. "Well I don't know... I don't even know anything about you..." She replied stunned. 

"Are we still going too her castle?" Silga asked.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

Twilight looked confused. "Well I don't know... I don't even know anything about you..." She replied stunned. 

"Are we still going too her castle?" Silga asked.

"Hm. Yea I guess we are. But I want Twilight to meet a few of the alicorn rulers. To see what they think of her. No alicorn in my world is that young." she states. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Hm. Yea I guess we are. But I want Twilight to meet a few of the alicorn rulers. To see what they think of her. No alicorn in my world is that young." she states. 

"Hmmm. But you all were young at one point weren't you?" Silga asked Absolution. Twilight and Spike listend intentley.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Hmmm. But you all were young at one point weren't you?" Silga asked Absolution. Twilight and Spike listend intentley.

"We all were young at some point, yes. All of us were alicorns since we were foals. We all somehow had our kingdoms given to us. We are all born the way were. We do not remember our parents." 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Radience said:

"We all were young at some point, yes. All of us were alicorns since we were foals. We all somehow had our kingdoms given to us. We are all born the way were. We do not remember our parents." 

"That's very differnt from here. Celestia and Luna are thousands of years old, but they weren't born alicorns. And Princess Cadence isn't that much older than me." Twilight said.

"That's very differnt from here. Celestia and Luna are thousands of years old, but they weren't born alicorns. And Princess Cadence isn't that much older than me." Twilight said.

"Odd. So, which alicorn would you like to visit?" she asks.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Odd. So, which alicorn would you like to visit?" she asks.

"I suppose the one that controls winter?" Silga answered for Twilight. Spike was still sitting on Twi's back.

"I suppose the one that controls winter?" Silga answered for Twilight. Spike was still sitting on Twi's back.

"Ah yes. King Shilver. He can be really rude and stubborn. But, he created me so he should have some leniency." 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Radience said:

"Ah yes. King Shilver. He can be really rude and stubborn. But, he created me so he should have some leniency." 

"Let's go then!" Silga said excited. Twilight and Spike still followed along.

"Let's go then!" Silga said excited. Twilight and Spike still followed along.

"Uh...I gotta open a portal though. I want to check out Twilight's castle though. First." she states. 

• Brohoof 1