Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

Alpakachii

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled MLP froums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I actually have allways had a soft spot for the show but got really into it when I was about 14

Uh hey I hope Im doing this right because it was kind of confussing me how I can Post (but after my 5 minute search I finally found the dang button). Well theres really not to much to say about me Im 16 and from Austria ( no kangaroo's just cow's). I love drawing, Horsebackriding, writing storys and reading. Im really shy so I will mostly just post drawings I make and not be as sociable in the beginning. ( Im still new to Digital art so please go easey on me. and I will mostly also post the same drawings I post on DeviantArt.). My favourite book and movie is The Last Unicorn. ( I just realized im strangely obsessed with horses). Other movies I really like are Brave and Brother Bear.  My family consits of my Brother, Mom, Dad and five Pets I absolutelly luv. Im kinda scared and excited at the same time of  starting my account and I hope I will meet new friends on here so yeah bye for now. 

Alpakachii~

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Alpakachii said:

Uh hey I hope Im doing this right because it was kind of confussing me how I can Post (but after my 5 minute search I finally found the dang button). Well theres really not to much to say about me Im 16 and from Austria ( no kangaroo's just cow's). I love drawing, Horsebackriding, writing storys and reading. Im really shy so I will mostly just post drawings I make and not be as sociable in the beginning. ( Im still new to Digital art so please go easey on me. and I will mostly also post the same drawings I post on DeviantArt.). My favourite book and movie is The Last Unicorn. ( I just realized im strangely obsessed with horses). Other movies I really like are Brave and Brother Bear.  My family consits of my Brother, Mom, Dad and five Pets I absolutelly luv. Im kinda scared and excited at the same time of  starting my account and I hope I will meet new friends on here so yeah bye for now. 

Alpakachii~

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your strange obsession with horses.

You'll fit right in.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

2 hours ago, Alpakachii said:

Im 16 and from Austria ( no kangaroo's just cow's).

Well, yes, I'd imagine that would be the case around those parts, considering that you only find kangaroos in Australia:P

HI Alpakachii

from Austria ( no kangaroo's just cow's)

I know! Austria in Europe! So any kangoroo's  of course! But what about koalas?;) OK. Now I'm serious:lol:

Nice to meet you new pony! Welcome to the forums!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy

Nice to hear it! Mine too!:squee:

Have a lot of friends! Happy forumying!

post-30168-0-11627700-1416765798_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

@Duality @Fluttershy Friend @DreamBisquit Thank you all for your warm welcome. It often gets mixed up when I tell People Im from Austria. That they all think I said Australia. Then they are like 'ohhh you cant be afraid of Spiders then' ( Thats the real first world proplem right here ponies) but anyways thanks to you all for welcoming me. ^^

Ps: I didnt know this was a Cult but eh could be worse. now I have finally something to tell when my mom asks me how my day was. I just joined a Pony Cult on a Forum nothing much

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

No worries, everything will be okay. ;) 

On 10.08.2017 at 2:05 AM, Alpakachii said:

Im still new to Digital art so please go easey on me.

Everybody was a beginner at the... beginning. :muffins: -So don't let the others demotivate you. ;) I'm also new to this stuff, so let's derp together! :P^_^  

I hope you'll have fun there, welcome to the herd! :)