Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That short with Pinkie Pie at a diner: Not a real short?

heavens-champion

Remember that scene from the summertime short commercial with Pinkie Pie at a diner? Seeing as it has not been announced to have been released, either it was never a real short and just for the commercial, or it was a real short but got scrapped. What do you guys think?

Edited by heavens-champion

I'm very sure it was just a music video that hasn't been released yet, and we probably will have to wait for Hasbro's YouTube channel to hit that point. Also of note is that my On Demand said that "Pet Project" was about Sunset Shimmer playing a video game at home, which obviously isn't true and is more than likely another short.

Not to mention Sunset Sushi has to be in at least one of the shorts, given most of the other job-related sets have been put to animation by now.

31 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

Summer's practically over. Unless it's actually a wintertime short, I don't think it's coming out.

"Summertime Shorts" was most likely just a Discovery Family-made name.

Odds are it (and any other possible remaining shorts) will be coming out after Hasbro is done releasing the ones we already saw.

6 hours ago, Toon4Thought said:

Actually, it came out today on Discovery Family Go app.

It's called "Coinky-Dink World". Another short called "Good Vibes" also came up, which has... a little something some Sunset fans have been waiting for for months now.

But also something that many would rather rip their eyes off :D 

9 hours ago, Toon4Thought said:

Actually, it came out today on Discovery Family Go app.

It's called "Coinky-Dink World". Another short called "Good Vibes" also came up, which has... a little something some Sunset fans have been waiting for for months now.

I just watched them (and of course like all of previous shorts) they're not in one video…yet