Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Question regarding FiM season 7 villain

Cahead2015

Anyone wondering if the Pillars or old along with mane 6 multiversally accidentally send the pony of shadows to the human dimension, just like they did to the sirens.

I would consider it a high probability.

First of all, this topic is a spoiler since the episode hasn't been officially released yet. For that, I'm putting my response in a spoiler box with the eye button in the toolbox.

Spoiler

No. The Pony of Shadows and the Pillars were trapped in limbo, where time stood still for all of them. The Limbo thing also happened with the Crystal Empire when over a thousand years ago, the evil King Sombra cursed the Empire to disappear with me and when the Empire returned at the start of Season 3, it brought back Sombra with it.

• Brohoof 2

@Cahead2015

For spoiler reasons I have moved the title of the topic to the opening post; and edited the title to be more vague.

Thank you. :)

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

@Cahead2015

For spoiler reasons I have moved the title of the topic to the opening post; and edited the title to be more vague.

Thank you. :)

Is my topic still open for everyone to reply?

42 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

First of all, this topic is a spoiler since the episode hasn't been officially released yet. For that, I'm putting my response in a spoiler box with the eye button in the toolbox.

Reveal hidden contents

No. The Pony of Shadows and the Pillars were trapped in limbo, where time stood still for all of them. The Limbo thing also happened with the Crystal Empire when over a thousand years ago, the evil King Sombra cursed the Empire to disappear with me and when the Empire returned at the start of Season 3, it brought back Sombra with it.

Which is why tag it 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cahead2015 said:

Yeah; that hasn't changed. Just remember to be more considerate regarding things as the finale has yet to air in the States. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

Yeah; that hasn't changed. Just remember to be more considerate regarding things as the finale has yet to air in the States. :)

Thanks it's just that I was bit too desperate for answers however in the future I'll be a bit more discreet.

7 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

Which is why tag it 

49 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Reveal hidden contents

They were not in limbo they were lost to the Frozen North

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

@WiiGuy2014 never said the Empire got sent to Limbo; only that Sombra's curse had similar space-time shenanigans.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

Thanks it's just that I was bit too desperate for answers however in the future I'll be a bit more discreet.

No. In the Season 3 Premiere of the same name, they said the Empire disappeared off the face of the Earth for over 1000 years. (00:56-1:04)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

No. In the Season 3 Premiere of the same name, they said the Empire disappeared off the face of the Earth for over 1000 years. (00:56-1:04)

She said it's had vanished into thin air, not in limbo 

And when I said vanish I mean to the Frozen North

Edited by Cahead2015