Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Where Life Goes (Adventure/Horror/Supernatural)

BlackShardNixium

Don't Turn Away

<<Don't Give Into the Pain>>

Don't Try to Hide

<<Though They're Screaming Your Name>>

Don't Close Your Eyes

<<God Knows What Lies Behind Them>>

Don't Turn Off the Light

<<Never Sleep, Never Die>>

Whisper by Evanescence

RP Forum: Coming Soon!
RP Playlist: Coming Soon!

-------

An Introduction

Hello and welcome to Where Life Goes, the long-overdue reboot to a roleplay I hosted quite a while ago, under a different name (Asyum: Shudder ('Stage One'))
A few days back, when I started debating a tentative return to the forums, I also decided that I liked the concept too much to just let it die, so here we are! 

As stated in the previous roleplay's introductory ramble, the storyline was born from my love of the arcane, as well as heavily influenced by the works of H.P Lovecraft and the popular podcast Welcome to Night Vale. This is a two part RP, with this one being followed by its sequel and finale: And What Follows It. In the spirit of the previous roleplays, there will not be a set player limit, I will allow continued submissions until everyone feel's we've gained enough ground. 

-------

The Setting

In an time of blissful peace and seemingly limitless prosperity, Equestria's beloved rulers call upon the best and brightest of the age to assist them in their time of need. The summons arrive on your doorstep with little fanfare, and quite a bit more mystery than you're strictly comfortable with. The letter is simple and to the point:
The Princesses require your help with a rather... dangerous mission, something they will not be able to handle themselves. Your summons are polite, and give you ample opportunity to reject said mission. But even so... what could be so terrible that the alicorns themselves could not tackle it? Surely that means you shouldn't go! If they can't do it, you certainly can't! Right?

Right?

-------

Your Character

The premise is pretty simple, though actually a little different from the original RP. (No more tossing people into scary places willie-nillie!)
Your character receives a royal summons to meet with the Princesses in Canterlot. Should you accept the summons, you and the rest of your compatriots will be debriefed on the contents and objective of the mission they wish for you to carry out. Afterwords, the real fun begins. What is this grand and important mission? Why can't the alicorns handle it themselves? Will I be gratuitously murdering red-shirt NPCs along the way? 

Only one way to find out. 

--------

The Rules

• No god-modding or power-playing.
  • Respect your fellow participants
  • Respect the DM.
  • Follow all basic RP and General Rules for MLP Forums
  • Limited Alicorn use, sorry fam :C

All in all, I don’t think I’m asking for much. So please, follow the rules.

----------

The Players

Roefire played by @BlackShardNixium

Techno Universal played by @Techno Universal

Elias Benmansour played by @Biohazarddallas

Edited by BlackShardNixium
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah maybe there's a way to have my OC Techno in this RP! Like I was thinking that he was left in the throne room of Canterlot one night by an unknown pony when he was a newborn filly and from there the two sisters raised him themselves. But Techno never got the opportunity to learn or discover his full potential. So yes at the start of the RP Techno would probably be living in Cantralot with the two alicorn sisters as his adoptive parents and then they decided that he should be ready for the mission so they summon him for it. Anyways Techno would be a young adult in this RP and he may work better as an alicorn but still I'm fine with having him as a unicorn if you seriously insist on it! Anyways his character page in in my signature and that should give you an idea of his personality! :)

2 minutes ago, BlackShardNixium said:

@Techno Universal

Hoo boy, sorry for my tardiness! Got stuck at work :b 
My, he has quite a backstory! 
I'm perfectly fine with the one you suggested for this RP. I'll have to keep an eye on him since he's an Alicorn, but I will let you know if anything he does is too OP or not allowed, so don't worry! And welcome aboard!

Yeah just tell me if I accidentally go a little too OP and I'll fix the situation up! Plus in the RP I'm thinking that he might have a little obsession with massive capes so he would probably be wearing his massive cape that's pictured here! Plus that also means that his adoptive parents may have their own massive capes to because of him! But still I can imagine that the two alicorn sisters would try to keep it a little secret of how Techno made massive capes for them! :)

image.thumb.png.b575d77c2e7f99b788c8e62e8809c853.png

6 minutes ago, BlackShardNixium said:

@Techno Universal

Yeah, who doesn't love a little dramatic flare every now and then :b

Yeah I actually believe his obsession with massive capes would actually be a really good quirk for this RP as it would make things more interesting! Plus I was even thinking that his subconscious would have a habit of spawning massive capes on other characters in the RP using his magic! :)