Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are You Happy With Where You Are In Life Right Now?

KiraTakahashi

You bet I am. My life isn't close to perfect. I still have a lot that I need to worry about, but I'm in a far better direction than I've ever been, so I'm very grateful and very happy with that.

Well you know what they say, “Life is trash and I’m here on a dumpster diving.”

• Brohoof 1

Hah, hell no. And in 5 years if I'm still around, I could have all my current problems swept away, only to be facing new "permanent problems" on the way there, that I might just wish I was where I am now. I guess that helps appreciating today, not taking it for granted, but that still leaves one in enough trouble always. It didn't have to be this way. I know.

I’m happy. That doesn’t mean life doesn’t have its challenges and drawbacks, but it helps when you realize that such things are the best opportunities for gaining merit and growing in strength and maturity.

I’m not happy right now because I have several conflicts that need to be solved. Instead of solving them all at once, I’ve decided to add a few more to the list. Why not?

• 4 months later...

I have been in worse spots, but it would be difficult for me to say I am truly happy. My generation in general has had a bit of a rough hand dealt to us. It is just tough to be very eager when the future seems to just get more and more ugly. I am not one to mope though, so I just try to take things as they come. I truly do envy those who can find meaning and happiness through Religion and such, but I just can't.

Honestly I don't really know. I feel like I'm just sort of coasting through life rn for better or worse. In comparison I've been in better places and far worse ones so it's just like... meh. There's nothing specific I'm aiming for really. Nothing specific I want. Even if I get a call tomorrow from my dream job saying I got hired I don't think it would really change how I feel or even how my life would play out.

Not at all. I'd be better 9ft underground, pushing up daisies and feeding the worms.

But alas, I have no call in anything, not even if I wish to lay down and pass after I've chipped the floor with my skull. I'm the enviroments' plaything. Always have been. Always will be. That won't change. It won't get better.

I'm not happy. Haven't been happy for so long. A thread like this should be nuked, lol

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Not at all. I'd be better 9ft underground, pushing up daisies and feeding the worms.

But alas, I have no call in anything, not even if I wish to lay down and pass after I've chipped the floor with my skull. I'm the enviroments' plaything. Always have been. Always will be. That won't change. It won't get better.

I'm not happy. Haven't been happy for so long. A thread like this should be nuked, lol

Brah .. life is like spilled milk. you can't do nothing about that 99% but you can with that 1%.....

• 4 weeks later...