Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you happy with life right now?

Dsanders

I can say I'm very happy with life right now! Job is good, just finished setting number 86 bee hive (yes 86 of them!) And got my special somepony to help me (she still not too sure of bees..lol)

• Brohoof 1

No. I see so much pain around me, and I give all I can to ease their pain, when I know that I am just as empty. I know I may be saving others, but I also know that I'm dooming myself. Sad truth of it is, that one can make sacrifices, but know it will be their end, however still be committed to them. Some of us are just beacons of energy, meant to be drained, to keep all others sated.

Yeah I am pretty happy at the moment, in the last week or so things have started moving forward alot in certain areas. I just wish I could decide between going back into education, which I would need money for anyway, or keep plowing on applying for mundane jobs that have hundreds of applicants each D: 

It depends on the day I'm having, but when I sit down to think about it my life isn't really that bad. I have food, a roof over my head, I live with my mom rent-free. There are worse things in life so for the most part I try to feel content with what I have. It isn't always easy.

I'm not happy with where I'm at with my life and I've made a lot of mistakes in the past few years. But I'm hoping to take some CNA course's to help me find a better job soon.

• 2 months later...

I would be happier if I didn't live where I do and if I didn't attend college anymore. It's getting tiresome and the people around me make me less happy day after day. I'd say I'm 4/10ths as happy as I want to be right now.

Right now? Gosh, no. I hate life sooo much. Maybe when I realize I have things right, I'll like life better. But right now, it's plain dull boring!

I got an apartment, a job, parents who love me, lots of money, and I'm sick of it all.

I used to study lots of math and science in school because I was good enough at it to make me feel okay with being me, but now that I'm working in this field I've gotten really bored and I'm now finally tired of being surrounded with people who just don't care about art in the way I do. I don't even relate to my roommate or my parents all that well and I've also gotten tired of only having real friends on the internet. I'm going to bronycon, but that's only for 3 days and I'm also super shy to meet new people IRL. I went to local pony meets but they aren't quiiite what I'm looking for either. Is this actually all there is to the trendy internet person's life? Lonely workplaces and internet friends?

I am...content with my life right now. I just got hired at a new work place, which is great and my doctor perscribed me the medication that I need for sleep, so that is also good. However, I have been nervous about quite a few things lately.

Well, in a scale between 1 and 10, i say 5.

I have a job what i like to do, some friends here, and outside too, but quite boring.

Sometimes i feel myself empty...

I'm usually content with my life, considering I have all my needs met, my family is rather affluent, and I usually have no problem buying what I need. I'm not that good at socializing, though. I mostly stay at home and do nothing productive except maybe write a fanfic or play a game. Usually when I talk to others it's just other people acting negative and whining about their own lives and it gets pretty hard to keep up a smile when it's obvious they don't want people to help them.

That being said I wish people can stop complaining and, you know, do something about it.

Yes and no.

Yes, because putting a knife in my room makes me feel happy with life... :/

No, because theres too much drama.

Changes from week to week. Right now I'd tell you that I am happy to be alive and that everything is going well tomorrow or few weeks later I will be saying how sad and get a lot of suicidal thoughts.

Sometimes even during happy times I suddenly freeze and stop; this is a thing that I do and I do not understand why, for example I amke someone happy by telling them a nice thing,suddenly right at that moment I imagine in my head the bad scenario of the good thing that just happened, or also how I could make the pereson sad in few moments and suddenly my happy mood goes away. Simply happy moments are attacked by depressing hopeless thoughts and I don't even know why.

So to answer your question; as of now, in this hour: Yeah.