Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I got my tablet today~

Midnightive

Like the title says i got a new tablet i spent all day trying out different styles and different ways to draw my OC. So i think I’ve come up with away that i like to draw! Though i realised my pony is just a retextured rainbow dash in so many ways X_X.

Posted Image

This is what i spent most of my day doing!

Posted Image

and this is a quick kinda 10 min thing i did! XD

• Brohoof 12

I love it! Your OC is adorable. :wub: Is that a Tesla coil? Very cool. I really like the mane colour, especially on the negative space drawing you did. Very awesome.

I love it! If this comment doesn't get a brohoof... then I don't know what will :3

Awesome! nice job :D

She does have a lot in common with Rainbow Dash :)

But nice job with your tablet drawing.

NICE!!!

:wub: Thanks for all your kind words!

Oh wow, you dont come across silhouette art very often, its a welcome change. I love it, hope you're getting used to your new tablet already. I have a Bamboo fun pen & touch (medium), it does the trick at the moment. Maybe i'm getting an Intuos5 later on.

So, which tablet did you get? :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, you dont come across silhouette art very often, its a welcome change. I love it, hope you're getting used to your new tablet already. I have a Bamboo fun pen & touch (medium), it does the trick at the moment. Maybe i'm getting an Intuos5 later on.

So, which tablet did you get? :)

I got a trust wide screen one! (as my laptop is 17.3 inchs long it was annoying with a normal sized tablet i would run out space!) so its a the length of my laptop so its much easier to draw! ~

• Brohoof 1

I'm bored I’ll take requests for drawings! But you'll have to find a picture of the pose you'd like your pony to be in...

Because my brain falls short of figuring out poses! XD