Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silver Note's Request Shop!

Silver Note

7 hours ago, Silver Note said:

Sure thing! Should I just draw Luna as a filly, or is there difference?

Actually just draw Luna as a Cute Filly like that! but there's not really any difference's expect for her mane and tail. :D:)

Edited by Princess Lulu <3~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/11/2017 at 3:00 PM, Silver Note said:

Sorry for making you wait so long, everypony! I've been a bit busy with school and things. :D

I'll let you know when I start drawing your OC. Once I finish the sketch, I'll show it to you (I'll also show you the color scheme since my colored pencils aren't always accurate. You can let me know if they're okay). Tell me if I need to change anything, Then I'll outline, color, and post! ;)

Sure thing! I'll try my best with the hair designs and the cape. :)

Does your OC have a cutie mark? If he does, could you describe it or give me a picture for refrence?

Sure thing! Should I just draw Luna as a filly, or is there difference?

Heck I am. :yay:

Alright, I'll be as quick as I can, but you're third on the list, so I might take a bit. 

Dang, that drawing looks amazing! I'll try my best to draw on par with that. :P

Can you give me a picture of her cutie mark for refrence?

I'll be as quick as I can, but it might be awhile until I finish yours, since you're fourth on the list. 

^^' Thank you! Her cutiemark is a microphone crossed over a pencil! Thank you!

5 hours ago, Silver Note said:

@Techno Universal

Alright, here's the sketch and the color scheme. Let me know if I should change anything before I outline and color. :)

Hide contents

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yeah his colour scheme is looking perfect as by what I can see! Though maybe he would have his collar on top of his cape like his cape is attached to the underside of his collar. Plus I believe his cape would be quite a lot bigger than that like it's actually around just over twice the length of that! :)

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah his colour scheme is looking perfect as by what I can see! Though maybe he would have his collar on top of his cape like his cape is attached to the underside of his collar. Plus I believe his cape would be quite a lot bigger than that like it's actually around just over twice the length of that! :)

Alright then, I'll fix those details and show it to you again before I finalize. 

4 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

@Techno Universal

Okay, finished! Hope you like it. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

@Princess Lulu <3~

Alright, you're up next! I'll start your sketch and show it to you when I'm finished. Let me know if I should change anything. Then I'll outline and color. 

Aww he's so cute there! It's something I seriously love anyways thanks mate! :)

12 hours ago, Silver Note said:

@Princess Lulu <3~

Alright, you're up next! I'll start your sketch and show it to you when I'm finished. Let me know if I should change anything. Then I'll outline and color. 

38 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

@Princess Lulu <3~

Alright, the sketch is done! Anything to fix before I finish?

Hide contents

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It Look's Perfect to me THANK'S!~ :D 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@Duality@Sketchy Tune@Cloggedone

Hey, everypony. :squee:

Yeah, I know it’s been a while. A long while. I’m going to start working on these drawings again, but it might take a little while. Sorry. :sunny:

Time for the good news! This past Christmas, I got quite a few things for drawing, including an 100 pack of colored pencils, some nice pens, a sketchbook, and even a drawing tablet! I don’t know if I’m going to open a request shop for digital stuff just yet, as I’m not very good, but I have a lot more drawing things meanwhile to draw your OCs more accurately. Yay! :muffins:

@Joystick Spark

I’d be happy to draw her! It may take a while, since there are three other ponies waiting in front of you, but I’ll be as quick as I can! :)

Thanks for waiting so long, everypony! :lol:

Edited by Silver Note

Just now, Silver Note said:

@Duality@Sketchy Tune@Cloggedone

Hey, everypony. :squee:

Yeah, I know it’s been a while. A long while. I’m going to start working on these drawings again, but it might take a little while. Sorry. :sunny:

Time for the good news! This past Christmas, I got quite a few things for drawing, including an 100 pack of colored pencils, some nice pens, a sketchbook, and even a drawing tablet! I don’t know if I’m going to open a request shop for digital stuff just yet, as I’m not very good, but I have a lot more drawing things meanwhile to draw your OCs more accurately. Yay! :muffins:

@Joystick Spark

I’d be happy to draw him! It may take a while, since there are three other ponies waiting in front of you, but I’ll be as quick as I can! :)

Thanks for waiting so long, everypony! :lol:

Take your time! I am patient ^^ And a very Merry Christmas to you! That is so cool!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 11/29/2017 at 12:06 AM, Duality said:

Heya, Floof!

It appears I have found a way to forcibly extract more fanart from you. :pout:

Especially since it's free.

Everything's better when it's free. :D

Character incoming below:

Hide contents

5a1e3e305c47b_Dr.DualityWave-Particle.png.40a6a71a309299d171bb3ce4d7d60be9.png

Cutie mark is the superposed water droplet thingy in the top right, for reference.

2.  Yes, please, and it's "Dr. Duality Wave-Particle".

3.  Whatever you deem fit, o great one.

4.  You're the best. <3

Alright, here ya go! Sorry the coat is a little light. Hope you like it!

Spoiler

59C19318-8FBB-47A4-8458-CA11F84E66AF.jpeg

Okay, @Sketchy Tune, you’re up next! I’ll sketch out your OC, check with you to make sure it’s good to go, then finalize and all that stuff. :muffins:

Edited by Silver Note