Back in the herd!

Screwball94

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked in the internet for a forum with a high activity

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After I read an article in a Newspaper back in Summer 2012.

Hello you all. :)

Im Screwball and nice to meet you!

Im looking forward to discuss everything pony and non-pony related here.

Now to introduce myself briefly, Im 23 years old and I live in switzerland. I already discovered mlp back in Summer 2012 and I met alot of new friends at Meetups that I still see to this day. But unfortunately, the swiss community started to die at the end of 2013. Slowly I loosed interest in mlp. But when I went to watch the new Movie last month (that I honestly didn't like that much :please:), I found myself watching the series again.

I finally finished season 4 and plan to start season 5. Soon I will catch up to you ;)

Greetings!

• Brohoof 10

Welcome Screwball! I can't wait to see your reaction to the newer seasons, they're really good. ;)

See you around!

22 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello @Screwball94 and welcome  to the forum !
You'll enjoy yourself here ! You will me a lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

PS: I have family in switzerland, is there any chance you speak french ? :P

Well my family and I live in the german part of Switzerland so I speak only a little bit of french. Are you not living in Switzerland?

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to our awesome community, @Screwball94, it's nice to meet you, too! B) I hope you have a great time while you're here and get to explore this wonderful site still full of all sorts of activity and friendly people.  :grin: Feel free to explore around and talk to anyone you'd like if you want to chat or if you need any help.  :)

• Brohoof 3