Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Drama Central: A dramatic-romance-highschool RP

Shankveld

(edited)

To new members: This RP has already begun, but you can come in as a new student/member of the facility, or as the mother of the 'good girl'. I currently hold this position, but am willing to hand it off at a moments notice. You will notice there are still empty spots on the character list, and always the option to make your own.

To current members: If you want another character. You can select another character from the character list to play, or the mother. I currently hold this position, but am willing to hand it off at a moments notice.

YOU MUST POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET/A PICTURE AND FULL NAME FOR THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IN THIS THREAD.

This will take place in a Beverly Hills sort of place.

Places you can visit include:

The beach

The academy

Your own home

The mall

The clubs/bar

Let's start out with one character per person and than if we need more, people can take on extra characters (characters can be added upon request).

Characters for heavy posters:

The good girl- Emily Clark (Eximius Terribilis)

(female) this character is an aspiring actress and has just moved to Beverly Hills with her family. Her father has recently come into a lot of money which brings in a lifestyle that the character isn't use to. She grew-up on a farm and has a southern-sweetest to her.

The gambling-addicted adoptive brother- Dalton Clark (MasterCombine)

(male) He is the adoptive brother of the good girl. He has never met his real parents and all he's known is the family who raise him since he was a week old. He has a secret addiction to gambling.

The popular rich girl- Brittany Hawthorn (MachineGunLola)

(female) Her parents are extremely rich, but there is trouble in paradise. Her parents have been divorced for many years after her father cheated on her mother. This level of betrayal in the home as resulted in this character to be promiscuous and in desperate need for attention.

The jock- Tony Vreman (ADashOfRainbow)

(male) The typical self-absorbed pretty boy that make the girls melt. His father pressures him to excel at sports. He is the all-star football player, but his academics struggle.

Drug-addict talented girl-

(female) She started taking drugs to cope with the loss of her parents, but has a super-star talent for signing.

The rebel- Brandon Darrel (Strong Hooves)

(male) Hot-headed and violent the rebel is one of the poorest students. He's been living on his own and working two jobs after his abusive step-father forced him to leave the house.

Characters for medium posters:

The 'weird' blogger- Abigail Catelle (Shankveld)

​(female) She runs a school blog called 'Vicious circle' where she spreads nasty gossip about students that everyone reads. She has bi-polar disorder and is a social outcast. Her mother died of breast cancer.

The closet gay-

(male) He comes from a very conservative family and is a tennis-super star. He is known for being a ladies man, but is actually in the closet.

The tomboy- Nikki Palmer(Pinkazoid)

(female) Her mother is a drug-addict hippie the travel the world, she is tough and self-reliant. She loves to surf, but under all her strength she is very sensitive. She hates being told she can't do something.

The favorite teacher- Daniel Bates (RainbowDash92)

(male) He is the cool teacher that all the students love. He teaches English and tries to become friends with his students. He is young and good-looking.

Character for light posters:

The rich 'ugly' guy-

(male) he is the wealthiest student at the school, but very unattractive.

The mother- Brenda Clark (Shankveld)

(female) the good girl's mother. She suspects her husband to be cheating on her.

The father- Henry Clark (Shankveld)

(male) the good girl's father. He is principal of the school.

The guidance councilor-

(female) characters go here for advice. She has a crush on the favorite teacher.

Original characters:

The class clown- Carlos Champloo (Lobstaarr)

(male) funny man, who uses comedy to cope with his complicated past.

The gentleman- Patrick Williams (TagTeamCast)

(male) thinks highly of himself and acts as such, which as lead him to be the victim to bullies (that and his height).

The nerd- Alex Kim (Aureitas d'Aequitate)

(male) often the victim of bullying and pranks, he is a straight A-student. He always feels like he needs to live up to his parent's expectations.

The security guard- Scott Harkness (Doctor XFizzle)

(male) a wise-cracking security guard with memory loss and bitterly pays child support.

The bad girl- Maureena Hawthorn (MachineGunLola)

(female) drinking, drugging and sexing, she is unable to deal with her parent's divorce properly. She is the popular rich girl's sister.

Computer geek- Simon Pryce (Evilshy)

(male) a loner at heart that spends most of his time on the internet trolling and such.

Obviously you have creative liberty with your character. These are merely guidelines to follow. Create your character sheet and post it here stating the character you would like to be. If you have an excellent idea for a character post it here and I will approve it, or help you improve it.

~

(Try to include a picture in your character sheet)

Edited by Shankveld

(edited)

I've never roleplayed before, but this sounds interesting, and if it's okay, I would like to try rping, and hopefully I'm okay at it XD

Is there gonna be a character that's just like a regular guy? Cause I'm not like any of those characters you listed lol :P (And yes, I understand it's roleplaying, but it would be easier for me if I could rp as a character that is more similar to me)

Seriously though, I would really like to try roleplaying because it honestly looks kind of fun, and I need something to do when I'm bored and on the forums lol

Also, if someone could help me out and maybe teach me what to do cause I've never done this before and I'm kinda scared ._.

Edited by RainbowDash92

(edited)

I've never roleplayed before, but this sounds interesting, and if it's okay, I would like to try rping, and hopefully I'm okay at it XD

Is there gonna be a character that's just like a regular guy? Cause I'm not like any of those characters you listed lol :P (And yes, I understand it's roleplaying, but it would be easier for me if I could rp as a character that is more similar to me)

You try being the favorite teacher or the father :) ~

The have a lot more personality flexibility.

I'm sure you will love roleplaying :) it's really fun!

Edited by Shankveld

How exactly is this gonna work? Like is there gonna be a story to it or something?

How do people know when it's their turn to say stuff?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really have no idea how roleplaying works lol

How exactly is this gonna work? Like is there gonna be a story to it or something?

How do people know when it's their turn to say stuff?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really have no idea how roleplaying works lol

Yes there is going to be a beginning story and I will set up events and such through my character, also people will take the liberty to set up events and such to. You can post as much and as often as you like, as long as you interact with other characters you'll be fine :) ~

Do i have to make an OC?

Character sheets are preferred although a picture and name will suffice ~

I'll reserve the rebel or good girl. I can't decide! D:

Another person is interested in the rebel,

but the spot is still open until I receive a character sheet.

This is a first come-first serve bases :P ~

Just wondering -- why do ze people have to make OC's when a description for each character is sorta provided?

Never RPed before, but something to do while on the forums would be fun.

(Not sure if I'm considered a heavy poster, but I'd like to try for rebel or jock. Of course, if XFizzle hops on, all jock rights reserved transfer immediately to him. lol.)

*snip*

Let's start out with one character per person and than if we need more, people can take on extra characters (characters can be added upon request).

*snip*

Me gusta.

Can I has request?

Comedian/ class clown?

Every drama needs the comic relief guy :D

If it is accepted, can I secure ze position?

A picture and a name are the bare minimum of what I need :P, but no you don't HAVE to make a character sheet ~

Nikki

This took me a long time, and I'm still not pleased with it xD

It looks good to me :) do you have a last name, or can I make one up myself for her?

Also can you go to google images and find a picture, it's easier if people have a visual :) but again if you don't want to I can look for one ~

Me gusta.

Can I has request?

Comedian/ class clown?

Every drama needs the comic relief guy :D

If it is accepted, can I secure ze position?

A comedic character is fine, but he needs to have some sort of flaw. Ie. an overweight guy, or a drug dealer.

Those have places in the RP (we need drama) ~

(edited)

*snip*

A comedic character is fine, but he needs to have some sort of flaw. Ie. an overweight guy, or a drug dealer.

Those have places in the RP (we need drama) ~

http://mlpforums.com...s-champloo-r471

Psychological issues count, right?

I might have him crack if we get to a certain point ;)

P.S. -- Dibs.

Edited by Guest

It looks good to me :) do you have a last name, or can I make one up myself for her?

Also can you go to google images and find a picture, it's easier if people have a visual :) but again if you don't want to I can look for one ~

I'll give her a last name... I'll look for a pic though xD
  • Brohoof 1

Can you make up a name for my character cause I can't think of one lol

Would you like me to find a picture as well? Or can you do that? :P

Daniel Bates, known as Mr. Bates or Danny to his favorite students ~ :)

http://mlpforums.com...s-champloo-r471

Psychological issues count, right?

I might have him crack if we get to a certain point ;)

Yes psychological issues are good, maybe he has a deep need to be excepted and what not :P ~ I'll add him in.