Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

Misterious Jim

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello, I'm new here (obvious) I do not know if this is the right place for this but ... I want to make new friends, meet other artists here and everything, I hope they're cool with me: 3

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome Azinzinho! I see you're looking for places to meet other artists and make new friends, and I think it's safe to say that you've found the right place! We're mostly friendly people here and the community has people of all kinds so if you'd like to meet fellow artists it wouldn't be hard to find one at all. :) So enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P

5 minutes ago, Bronylicious Wannabe said:

Olá e bem-vindo Azinzinho! Vejo que você está procurando lugares para conhecer outros artistas e fazer novos amigos, e acho seguro dizer que você encontrou o lugar certo! Somos principalmente pessoas amigas aqui e a comunidade tem pessoas de todos os tipos, então, se você gostaria de conhecer outros artistas, não seria difícil encontrá-la. :) Então, aproveite sua estadia aqui e divirta-se!:P

Oh, thank you, are you an artist too? If yes can I see your gear?

Just now, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

Bem-vindo aos fóruns, Azinzinho, como você está?

Espero que você aproveite a sua estadia!

I'm fine and you? and thank you for the welcome

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Azinzinho said:

Oh, thank you, are you an artist too? If yes can I see your gear?

Unfortunately, I am not an artist :adorkable: , but you'll certainly find plenty of others here that are and will be more than happy to find someone who has the same interests as them!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Bronylicious Wannabe said:

Unfortunately, I am not an artist :adorkable: , but you'll certainly find plenty of others here that are and will be more than happy to find someone who has the same interests as them!

ah yes, I understood, no problem, I'll end up finding yes, I like to see the works of other artits and have the inspiration to do mine ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

I wouldn't call myself an artist (I'm too bad for that), but it is one of my hobbies, thus I draw stuff from time to time. Nothing great of course. :P

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Greetings @Azinzinho welcome to the forums, what kind of artwork to you create? I do a bit of sketch work every now and then, mainly random things but I have been drawing some aircraft lately... well trying :lol: oh well it's practice. Hit me up anytime if you want to chat :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

On 15/01/2018 at 1:19 AM, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I wouldn't call myself an artist (I'm too bad for that), but it is one of my hobbies, thus I draw stuff from time to time. Nothing great of course. :P

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

oh yes hehe, but it should draw well, right?

On 15/01/2018 at 7:37 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Heya @Azinzinho and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

oh, thanks, I hope to make new friends here. :3

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Azinzinho said:

oh yes hehe, but it should draw well, right?

I'm not sure if I understood. :P I like drawing and I hope, that I'll get really good at it someday. :catface: 

ah understand, I am like a "Saiyajin" with each challenge improving more

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I'm not sure if I understood. :P I like drawing and I hope, that I'll get really good at it someday. :catface: 

2 hours ago, Azinzinho said:

Yep, practice makes us better. ^_^ 

@PrincessOfCompassion your OC is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!                                                                                                                                     

Hi @Azinzinho, hope you enjoy us here on the mlp fourms!

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

20 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

@PrincessOfCompassion your OC is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!                                                                                                                                     

Hi @Azinzinho, hope you enjoy us here on the mlp fourms!

yes hehe ^^ i like you OC, so cute :3 

On 18.01.2018 at 4:25 PM, Azinzinho said:

heh, like to draw what? only mlp or general?

Most of the time game assets such as HUD, interface, sprites etc. etc. etc. ~ but mainly MLP I suppose. :P